[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grubby Jew Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
File: 1468797535713-1093879349.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1468797535713-1093879349.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Besides working, what's the fastest and/or easiest way to make money?
>>
>>30022248
Scamming dumb people.
>>
>>30022248
Gold farming MMOs?
>>
Selling drugs
>>
sell your body to neets and give a trap boyfriend experience.
>>
Join a research study.
>>
Easiest? by being a woman
>>
>>30022336
This isn't fast at all. If a Chinese kid in a netcafe can do it, the going rate is likely less than a dollar an hour, even at peak efficiency.
>>
>>30022387
Have you ever heard about bots?
>>
>>30022336

actually on the new EVERQUEST progression server phinny, people are paying $300+ for rare drops
>>
>>30022248
Taking it from others.
>>
Steam Cards. They're like a stock market where you invest just by playing video games.
>>
>>30022248
just ask for some from guys on the internet tee hee
>>
>>30022248
well step one is to stop spending it, assuming you have a nonzero amount coming in the door
>>
>>30022248
Has anyone ever pretended to be a girl to wring money from people that are into findom?
I'm curious to hear if it's been explored and found to work or not.
>>
>>30022248
Illegal shit
selling your ass
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>30022248
Do a lot of little things that add up and take a minimal amount of time. Some things I do:
>Bing rewards on five accounts, ~75 amazon dollars a month.
>Search Class Action Lawsuit databases, file paperwork for those that apply (example: you drank redbull in the past two years, you live in Ohio, etc)
>Shoplight 20-50 items from walmart, sell on Amazon as used (protip: they can't search you if they lose sight of you [including cameras] for more than 60 seconds while holding, just go take a shit and flush the packaging.)

Little stuff.
>>
>>30022379
>easiest? by being a woman
/thread
>>
>>30022431
Eqii Trakanon or original EQ?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 313x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 313x700
>>30022352
>>30022495
These two or selling plasma are your best bet anon. But if you need money then get a job you fuck..
>>
>>30023120
>or selling plasma
I keep looking for that, but all I ever see is people wanting donations. as in I give them blood and don't get any money for it.
>>
>>30023120
I only get $70 dollars a week selling plasma
that isn't shit
>>
>>30023142
Google plasma donation centers in your area. There's a difference b/w blood and plasma.
Here in Memphis it was like 40-50 bucks each time and you could go twice a week.
>>
>>30023223
Am I in the wrong thread? Did op not ask for easy ways to make money?

>think before you post
>>
>>30023410
$70 is not even money when you're an adult
factor in 3 hours to donate and spending the rest of your day to recover and i wouldn't call it easy.

Is your time worth nothing?
>>
>>30022610
>stop spending it
>"oh don't have to pay this electrical bill!"
>electricity gets cut off
>"oh don't have to buy food!"
>dies of starvation after you run out of food
>"oh don't have to pay rent/property tax!"
>gets kicked out of apartment/house
>>
>>30023449
enjoy your not having three hours a week free, wagie

I'm sure all the fancy toys from your big important adult job are all worth it, even though you apparently don't have the time to do anything with them
>>
Why don't you NEETs just get an easy office job where you surf the internet and get paid for it because there's nothing else to do?
>>
>>30023535
enjoy living on the bare minimum NEET trash :^)
I'm sure mommy and daddy wont die or kick you out one day
>>
>>30023592
Kek , fuck you neet trash
>>
day trading if you have some money laying around
>>
do you live in a country with a decent disability pension?

cut off a finger, say it was an accident.
>>
>>30023592
I would much rather live on the bare minimum than bust my ass all day, every day
>>
>>30022248
Prostitution
But that's not very original
>>
What I got from this thread is that you can't be active after plasma donation
>>
>>30023771
That's pathetic
You'll never get to travel and see the world or do anything you want to do in life, if your only ambition is to do nothing then kys because you're already dead.
>>
>>30023449
If you are asking for easy ways to make Money in 4chan then your time isn't worth anything
>>
File: WIN_20160717_09_46_42_Pro.jpg (24 KB, 321x259) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160717_09_46_42_Pro.jpg
24 KB, 321x259
>>30023737
But then people will further ostracize you for being "different" and you'll have a much harder -- if not impossible -- time finding a job, friends, unpaid lover, or roommate.

How would you budget a "comfy" lifestyle on $852 a month?
>>
>>30023592
The day mommy and daddy die I become rich enough to buy your workplace
>>
>>30023927
You don't, You live in poverty, filth and squalor and then have the nerve to be smug about it.
>>
>>30023892
Who the fuck cares so much about traveling and seeing the world? That's bottom tire dreams for old fucks and teenage girls seeking to fuck half the planet
>>
>>30024016
>Who the fuck cares so much about traveling and seeing the world?

Trust me it's a lot better then the wood paneling walls of mums basement
>>
>>30023979
Actually most neets just live in their upper middle class parents basement while pissing away the autism bud that's still more leisure money than wagekecks get.
I'm lucky enough to get my own place for absolute free
>>
>tfw my dad has a lot of money from his real estate business that's been going strong for a few decades
>tfw my mom's boyfriend is pretty wealthy too

Looks like I got lucky, wage cucks.
>>
>>30022269
fpbp
>>30022336
Jesus, didn't welcome to nhk teach you anything?
>>30022379
see first post
>>
trading pennystocks and daytrading forex
>>
>>30024016
>Who the fuck cares so much about traveling and seeing the world? That's bottom tire dreams for old fucks and teenage girls seeking to fuck half the planet
What else is there?
>>
>>30024052
Do you also dream about being fucked by the strongest and most aloha men in every country of the world?
There are people out there with actual dreams that don't involve paying more than they can afford for a shitty room and a free breakfast
>>
>>30024063
also you need a lot of risk capital if you expect to make any kind of money daytrading

if you're poor try p2p loaning
>>
>>30024055
kek you really believe that?
I've seen the robot rooms thread and I'd say 80% live worse than niggers.
>>
>>30024083
Anything you could possibly want to do. Sports, art, music and coding are the big ones but there is way more, I won't tell you what to do because I discovered what I wanted and never bothered to look for something else
>>
>>30022248
Ebay old useless shit
>>
>>30024099
The hat 5? 10 rooms? Do you have any idea how Hugh the unemployment is among young men right now?
>>
Anyone try scamming ibotta?

I've noticed that they don't check the receipt for claims less than 75 cents
>>
>>30023524
>people only spend money on necessities

even the things you listed vary a lot by how smart you are

>don't run a/c 24/7; don't have 10 HDTVs and monitors
>buy food in bulk, cook yourself instead of paying for packaging/freezing
>rent smallest, cheapest apartment as long as it's reasonably safe/quiet
>>
bet against trump becoming president, liberals will come out in droves to stop him while many conservatives are put off by him so it is almost certain
>>
>>30024183
I'm shocked at the amount of people I've met who complain about being broke all the time while visiting Starbucks/McDonalds/whatever several times a week, upgrading their phone every year, etc.
>>
>>30024210
Hillary will fuck things so bad for everyone, Obama alone greenlight the nsa and basically turned the country into a police state
>>
>>30024255
yeah, most people are just really dumb and completely incapable of planning ahead

women and non-whites tend to be like this more often

but at the same time, if you start out with nothing you're going to become hopeless and look for instant gratification
>>
>>30022269

do you work in insurance? One of you tried to get me to pay into a cash value life insurance plan.
>>
>>30024286
you think anything's really gonna change?

hell, just look at all the attacks in the past few years, including in europe, where surveillance is even greater than the US

the people hillary is going to fuck over the most are in the middle east
>>
>>30024286
>Obama alone greenlight the nsa and basically turned the country into a police state
i see , so the guy before him had nothing to do with that?
>>
>>30024467
The technology for the nsa didn't exist yet ten years ago so no, bush did a ton of shit but not the nsa.
>>30024363
The nsa was never about keeping you safe you moron
>>
>>30024467
So bush started it and obama continued it and that was okay to do so?

what kind of logic is that?
>>
>>30023589
going outside is scary and when I do any work im afraid to turn it in because i might have done it wrong and they'll yell at me

like i failed in high school and eventually dropped out because I was afraid to hand in essays that I already wrote 3 times and I wouldn't be able to answer any questions unless I was absolutely sure i was right
>>
>>30022734
i can vouch for class actions. I play bass professionally but some cash always helps. Just this month I made 150$ in class actions. My biggest check ever was 748$. It's legitimate free money.
>>
>>30024998
sounds like you're so egotistic that you're afraid of people being able to prove that you're less perfect than the idealized image you think you project

are you a woman?
>>
>>30023449
>spending the rest of your day to recover
Plasma is mostly water, you don't lose any energy from donating. I've lifted heavy immediately after donating, without any problem.
>>
>>30024544
>what is the patriot act
god dammit
>>
>>30026153
Please I only get a few dollars every 6 months from them. What class action lawsuits did you get that much from?
>>
>>30022734
>>30026153
Do you have to actually be honest for class actions? Like if X product is getting sued and you never used the product, do you have to submit proof or something? I can't imagine they check every one but it seems like that'd open the door to scammers.
>>
>>30022470
for what games, though? All my games are ~$0.12-0.20 a card
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.