[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#1 Way To Get A GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1464794070000.jpg (75 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1464794070000.jpg
75 KB, 640x960
I want to give some advice and know some of you will fire back with Chad memes and the like. But I hope some of you can take my advice to heart.

It's taken me 10 years to figure it out guys but it finally hit me this past week. And I'm too old to make a change, but some of you guys still can.

Really it's simple....to get a gf...just widen your social circle.

Wait wait wait here me out. Looks help. But really you don't have to be Chad or a model. Just lose weight and have good hygiene to be better looking. Even then, that only goes so far.

No...what helps is knowing more and more people. being invited to hang out with friends and the like.

Forget online dating and tinder. 90% of relationships are still set up by a friend or are met through a mutual friend.

When I was in my 20's I never went out with my friends...even when I was invited. I preferred to play it safe and stay inside and play video games or surf the internet. I was painfully shy and would always decline.

Eventually friends quit asking you to hang out. A few years later you realize how alone you are and don't know where to start.

I'm in my mid-30's and I just started this year forcing myself to go out into social situations. Lounge...bars...coffee....anything that would force me to meet new people.

Here's what I've realized. Theres 2 distinct crowds. The 21-25ish crowd. The ones I'm too old for.

And the 40's+ divorcee crowd looking for a new lease on life. The crowd I'm too young for.

The TV sitcom of 30 year olds hanging out at the cool bar or lounge is all bullshit. Most 30 year olds have settled down and are firmly in family mode.

The lone 30 year olds at bars and the like are losers like me.

I know a lot of younger guys are on here and I just wanna say don't become what I've become.

Go to everything you are invited to...even if no girls are there. Make as many friends as possible...because it truly is a numbers game.
>>
T H I C K

I'd definitely park in her center.
>>
>it's another "shit Normie advice that everybody with half an ounce of common sense knows" thread
Epic just epic
I'm sure everybody here is cured now, you ignorant twat
>>
File: just be yourself.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>just have friends and go places with them!
>>
>>30022042
>just widen your social circle
>just
>just
just just just just
just
just just
just

fucking normies i swear to christ.
>>
>>30022042
This guy is right. Also, he has impeccable taste in women.
>>
>>30022042
>Go to everything you are invited to
I don't get invited to anything because I don't have any friends.

now what?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.