[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ughhh.... I just started my period. So what can I do now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1405603239202.png (12 KB, 264x225) Image search: [Google]
1405603239202.png
12 KB, 264x225
Ughhh.... I just started my period. So what can I do now?
>>
>>30021690

You can fuck off to reddit or another website where people care about the lives of pathetic roasties.
>>
>>30021690
bitch, moan, make other people feel like theyve done something wrong, get betas to attempt to succor you with chocolate / flowers in your "monthly time of need".

stupid whore
>>
This is like the second time this week

Please see a doctor
>>
File: 1429783968540.jpg (93 KB, 364x503) Image search: [Google]
1429783968540.jpg
93 KB, 364x503
>get period two weeks ago
>get breakthrough bleeding last night and today
>>
>>30021690
Are you still a virgin? If so, that's high quality vaginal virgin blood right there.
Use it for black to cast satanic spells on your enemies an bring great misfortune upon Stacies.
Or summon a qt ln(-1)/i incubus/succubus bf/gf.
>>
Periods aren't that bad. I feel like women just want something to complain about to men.
>>
>>30021815
Gotta agree with this.

Complaining about periods and childbirth are just crutches. Women can just crap on someone else's life and never work a day in her life.

Complaining about menstration and birth is just another way to keep men in check.
>>
>>30021844
>women can just crap on someone else's life and never work a day in her life

Men can do this too. In fact, there are a fair number of NEETs here. What's your point?
>>
>>30021878
Lol

After 25 most of the NEETs just get a shitty job and live a sad lonely life in a crusty apartment for the rest of their lives

Women can literally pick a man, let him stick his penis inside her, lock her down with children and never have to do anything ever again.

Women are leeches, quit whining about your runny cunt and fuck off.
>>
>>30021925
The fact is that the majority of women do not do this. It's as shitty a life as neetdom anyway.
>>
>>30021808
listen to this guy OP this is important stuff you could actually get your own back on a stacy
>>
>>30021808
Sorry, I meant to say "black magic", not just "black" there.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 739x710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 739x710
mfw i realise this is probably a bait thread
>>
>>30022025
>image.jpg
And the bait baites the baiter
>>
>>30021952
They do, then divorce and fuck him over with alimony.
>>
>have crohn's disease
>unpredictable symptoms, including abdominal pain, nausea, constipation, diarrhoea, lethargy and joint pain
>have to take immunosuppressants, meaning I have a cold near constantly
>still manage to go to university, would manage to hold down a job if I had one
>bitches complain about period cramps that last a day or two MAX
>some bitches want FINANCIAL COMPENSATION for said period cramps
Fuck you all to hell. I know this is bait but it triggers me so bad
>>
>>30022068
as a swallowed bait, on purpose laid to make the taker mad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.