[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this line mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 116856a.jpg (16 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
116856a.jpg
16 KB, 300x240
Been talking to this girl from work for literally 7 months and today while shes going through a rough time says

"Yeah, if I do decide to quit. I'll still be seeing and being friends with you".

Now this is a heart stopper. I dont want to be just friends with her. I love this woman and would do everything in my power to have her. But that line...it cuts me deep.

What do I do?
>>
hmm, I don't know anon. Sometimes you just don't really have the cards and it seems like you don't in this case so i guess the only thing you can really do is kill yourself
>>
Ey coming from experience I just told this girl how i really felt and she didn't want it. It hurts but at least you can move on.
>>
alright you're going to need to spill a lot more details if yuo want to be helped

so for seven months, literally, you've been talking to her? or "hanging out"? what do you guys do what do you talk about. have you ever made your feelings clear? are you sure you want her and aren't just sperging out because she's something rare in your life? do you even know if she's single? she's probably fucked tons of guys while you've known her if she's the typical social media obsessed psychology major type

it's not bad having a friend, or a "friend", you can get opportunities through her, through invites, through her friends, etc. that a girl wants to talk to you platonically like, puts you pretty well above robothood
>>
If you've known a girl for more than a month or two and you haven't even made out and both of you have been singled, then you're super deep into the friendzone and nothing you can realistically do will change that fact.

Save yourself the pain and don't bother confessing or asking her out. Move on.
>>
>>30021924
I know everything about her. Literally everything, i have planned dates but she fucking cancelled on every last one.

Shes fucked guys before but right noq is single as hell and my friends tell me to avoid her cause her ideology right noq isnt in the mindset of "actual" relationship. And that hurts cause I feel i can change her
>>
>>30021683

>do everything in my power to have her

If that was true you would have her instead of being JUST friends for seven months and then never seeing her again.
>>
>>30021683
maybe you can be her friend for fucks sake. she trusts you and wants to continue spending time with you. how can you throw that away just because youre too fucking selfish and want a relationship? get fucked
>>
>>30022225
If your friends are attempting to discourage you from entering into a relationship with a woman, it is likely that they are, by will of their primal urges, trying to keep the marketplace of females diverse and open for them. Do not trust humans ever, as they are, beyond their own control, interested only in themselves.
>>
>>30021683
A girl you like likes you enough that she explicitly told you she's going to go out of her way to keep seeing you after she leaves the job.

Just enjoy it for what it is, don't ruin a nice thing because of robot bitterness and internet memes. Having a good IRL friend is better than having the respect of a bunch of miserable internet strangers.
>>
>>30022809
Unlikely, usually friends (if not shitty, and you can tell if shitty)
see your relationship better than you do. My friends claimed I
loved this girl that I considered my friend. And waddaya know
I realized after a short while that I was hiding away from my
feelings and I did love her. Nothing happened though, and I
have no friends now.

>>30021683
To me it sounds like she just wants to be friends. If you still
think you have a chance, then go for it (if you're not gonna
want to be her friend then might as well). If you can tolerate
being her friend she might introduce you to other people
who you might like (chances are low, nothing's guaranteed,
but you'll keep your friend).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.