[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch pic related >healthy, loving relationship whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>watch pic related
>healthy, loving relationship whole series
>great chemistry
>come through a couple of rough patches
>get into one real fight, after the male has had an understandable shit day and she did shit that could undermine his career
>she responds by immediately dying her hair and moving to Japan
>wins Emmy

Seriously, you wonder why you can't find a girlfriend? This shit right here. This is the kind of shit they are teaching females to behave; to immediately ditch and bale the moment things don't go even a little bit their way.

Fuck this shitty culture.
>>
>watching shitty poo poo rapist shows

Nah I'm good
>>
>>30021500
aziz is an insecure, reddit browsing, beta piece of shit

i heard he even focus tests his jokes to make sure they're sjw approved
>>
>>30021500
>implying this guy would get any female attention at all if not for his insane status
>>
>>30022318
That was my biggest gripe with the show.

He was landing 9/10 even 10/10 girls sometimes.
>>
>>30022306
>i heard he even focus tests his jokes to make sure they're sjw approved

God, I hope this is true. First thing Aziz did that is funny.
>>
>watching a """"series""""
>not The Sopranos
>not The Wire
>not Breaking Bad

You dun' fucked up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.