[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job/Career General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Make-money-tumblr.jpg (159 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Make-money-tumblr.jpg
159 KB, 800x450
Any financially successful or independent bros here want to help put us loser NEETs? What do you or others you know do for a living that a bunch of autistic stupid losers can do to be financially independent?
>>
>>30021429
magic bean futures
>>
I work & add money to my investments every paycheck
>>
Study hard in school
Go to university and study a degree that is demand in the labor market
Get job
Find a cheap rental on your own or with other flatmates who aren't cunts
Save your money and don't waste it on drugs and other frivolous shit

???

You are now independent
>>
File: 1410704275557.jpg (24 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1410704275557.jpg
24 KB, 396x691
Faggot OP here. I've been looking at a wastewater apprenticeship, but doing so would limit me in one or just a few states(if that) since it's not nationally standardized. Plus the alleged pay is 35-59k. Nursing seems more versatile and higher paying, and I can go anywhere, but I'd have to go back to school. Either those or I can be a night stockbitch at Costco or a local supermarket, but I'd need a forklift license for Costco.
>>
>>30021656
Literally impossible if you didn't do well in highschool, have no job and need a car to do anything because jobs are hard to come by/far away.
>>
>>30021732
Fyi, nursing is hard to get into, especially for most robots
>>
>>30021805
Why's that?

High Impact Sexual Violenceblox
>>
Get educated in something useful. A degree, trade skill, etc. Even reading online or from books on a skill is useful.

Read the news. See what business trends are going on and if an industry is coming up that you can get in.

Talk to people. Ask them what they do. Pretend to be interested. Maybe you'll get some tips on how to get into their field or a job offer. At a minimum, learn good communication skills. A random at a bar or waiting next to you in line is good practice since you'll likely never see them again.

Clean up how you look. Prepare a decent looking resume. Ask people you know if they wouldn't mind you listing them as a personal/work reference.

Be frugal. Live within your means. Force yourself to save a percentage of your paycheck if you can afford it.

Don't get all bitchy and discouraged. You will be rejected. You will fuck up. Unless you're in a shit town or have a room temperature IQ, you'll eventually get lucky.
>>
>>30021768
Try living in Australia then.
If you were a high school dropout you can do your high school again for free. Along with that, we have awesome public transport.

Amerifats btfo.
>>
>>30021833

It's the meme degree at the moment. & Most schools still limit the number of students. I tried it & was literally competing vs ivy league students & others who went to prestigious colleges who left & decided to take up nursing because it's cheaper to get into & pays at $52k out the gate
>>
>>30021768
That's a load of crap. I dropped out of high school, got my ged at 22, went to college and got two degrees with an almost perfect GPA. I'm currently at least enjoying what I do for a living and constantly upping my skills.
If you have no job and need a car then get a car and a job. Don't make retarded excuses.
>>
>>30021429
Be born into a rich family.
>>
Enjoy the process, always admired Peyton Mannings attitude to practicing. He enjoyed everything about being a quarterback from the actual games to film to improving his form. That's how you become successful and not a miserable wagecuck. Hard part is finding what it is you want to do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.