[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you could get a gf or a good life if they really wanted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Honk Honk.png (50 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
Honk Honk.png
50 KB, 209x193
I bet most of you, like me, don't even care enough about it or are just plain lazy to get out of your comfort zone.
>>
either start improving your life somehow or keep being passive like the most of us and get drained into a dark abyss where depression and death thought will follow. there's really no other way around
>>
It's possible, with a bit of hard work and determination it might even be likely. I have so many barriers though. I can't even get an ID, all my documentation was misplaced or stolen. I tend do think it was the latter. My and my roommate's ID and social security card came up missing the same day. The home is uncooperative, they're still receiving my mail even though I haven't lived there in over a year and I can't get it switched back without their help. Without a few pieces of mail to verify my identity I can't get my social security card back, and without a social security card I can't get identification.

It's not to say it's impossible, but how am I supposed to clean this mess I call a life up when I can't even apply for a job without it? Everything is fucked, myself included.

end excuses
>>
i don't need a gf to feel happy. prolly could have had girlfriends that I don't really love. I'm not that desperate and have been too passive to make a lot of friends. I'm trying to become more social these days and see if I can have that same joy with people again that I had as a child. Something might click then.
>>
>>30021422
I probably would enjoy having a gf but at the same time I'm afraid I would get bored/annoyed of her within weeks and don't really want to make anyone feel bad, I've got my timings and times to do stuff and I'm very lazy about moving out of my home outside of work and when I absolutely need to go out.
>>
>>30021422
Yeah I could probably get a gf if I tried, I'm 6'4" and not lightspeed ugly.

But something's wrong with my brain, I don't want anything out of life that requires effort.
>>
I work my ass off to get a gf and it's not working.
I actually got a gf once, but I can't see it happening again. Not any time soon. I didn't get her just because I made a shitload of effort, it was mostly luck.
>>
>>30021422
Women are shit.
Call me Redpilled but upon reviewing the data I've collected, I was meant to be alone.
>>
I could. I have done. For a few years I was full normie - married, working.

...But it didn't make me the slightest bit happier.

In the end, everything I had did nothing for me. I grew even more depressed than before, lost my job and felt nothing, lost my wife and felt sadness for maybe two weeks before I concluded I was no worse off without her than I had been with her.

I just don't care about anything anymore. I don't feel anything. I'm sitting here waiting for my body to catch up with my mind and die, or feel that spark of being being alive again.

I can think of a few things that might make me feel it again, but they're all illegal.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.