[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really fucking hate being autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: King of autism.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
King of autism.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
I have literally no friends and the few people who do take the time to talk to me are either patronising or will only speak to me to get something from me. I spend all day inside, I live with my parents since leaving college, i'm 21 but feel like i'm about 60. I even tried to make friends online but that ended badly, nearly everyone I talked to disliked me or outright told me to fuck off. I had a girlfriend a few years ago but I broke up with her after a year, in fact as soon as I did almost all my friends at the time sided with her and are no longer my friends. It also stops me getting a job because I can barely speak to people since I have no confidence.

Anyone else know this ?
>>
>>30021349
where do you think you are right now?

oregano is a common species of oreganum, a genus of the mint family.
>>
Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and grow a pair.
>>
>>30021670
>Cool story never heard that story before
I tried everything to improve myself and none of it works because of my disability
>>
>>30021710
The reason you've heard it before is because it's true.
>>
>>30021842
Implying I choose to be a fucking social retard
>>
This is not because you're autistic anon

t. non-autist
>>
>>30022000
Then why would that be the crux of the post ?
>>
File: 1454625842734.jpg (36 KB, 708x407) Image search: [Google]
1454625842734.jpg
36 KB, 708x407
>>30022000
Yeah word. Making friends in 2016 feel like work, like a full time job, people expect shit from you, like some kind of material or social gain out of friendships, and if you dont provide, they pretty much ghost you or tell you to fuck off.

Im 26 and still live with my parents, i lived on my own for awhile but it was lonely and shitty sometimes, it fucking hard to live comfortable even if you make more than minimum wage.
>>
>>30021349
>I had a girlfriend a few years ago but I broke up with her after a year, in fact as soon as I did almost all my friends at the time sided with her and are no longer my friends.

I know this, except
-my relationship went much shorter than that
-my friends eventually reconciled with me after I forgave them
-my ex dumped all of the friends that sided with her to focus on her current flame

What do you feel are the things you do that turn people off of you?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.