[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /never talks/? I may as well be mute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: RNGTA3CLAUDE.png (77 KB, 339x367) Image search: [Google]
RNGTA3CLAUDE.png
77 KB, 339x367
Who here /never talks/?

I may as well be mute
>>
>>30020894
You picture suggests you think this is cool and edgy. Do you do this intentionally or are you an autist?
>>
>>30020914
Autist

I don't actually enjoy it, it makes me a boring person I imagine
>>
Yeah i'm pretty quiet. I didn't really notice till I had a bad acid trip with some friends and thought I was speaking. Snapped out of it and asked them what I was saying and they responded "You were just sitting there like usual anon not talking lol"
>>
>>30020894
I pray for whoever decides to mess with you at school, you sound dangerous.
>>
>>30020894

how old are you? I am 19 and i can relate sort of
>>
File: 1464031618809.jpg (36 KB, 430x588) Image search: [Google]
1464031618809.jpg
36 KB, 430x588
>out with friends
>friend meets friend of his
>just stand there shuffling about awkwardly looking around
>friend of a friend says something to me
>make a weird horse noise as a sort of laugh
>>
>>30021033
26 fampai

>>30021057
oh god I do this too
>>
>do a manual labor job where I barely have to talk throughout the day
>live far away from anyone I used to know and have trouble making friends so I normally go entire weekends without talking
>tfw every time I do talk my voice sounds fucking hoarse and strained and ragged
>>
I avoid talking as much as I can. I believe my talking skills to be hampered a lot by working as a delivery guy for many years and only having to repeat a few different phrases in the course of working to make it through the day.
>>
>>30020894
>tfw you're forced to nod and smile because being completely passive and mute would be even more awkward and make you look like an asshole
>>
File: feels (19).png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
feels (19).png
30 KB, 500x461
dont really talk
>tfw my mother goes to job center with me because I dont talk to them
>Silent treatment when I have a verbal fight
If I could talk like normies I wouldnt have problems now or I would been in therapy now instead of posting on taiwan image boards
>>
>>30020914
This IS cool and edgy when combined with a proper style (e.g. dark clothes, skinny body, pale skin). Silent neckbeard fatass isn't going to be cool ofc
>>
>>30020914
You never played GTA 3? That's main character and he was mute.
>>
>>30021332
And he was cool and edgy.
>>
>>30020894
IKTF bro. I'm a bit of a shy introverted guy with people I don't know.

Like at work, outside of my direct coworkers that I talk to, most of the other people in the store say really awful shit about me like "oh he must be a serial killer", or "he scares me", "what a creep", or they talk shit about me because they assume I dislike them since I rarely talk.

Feels bad man, I can't help it, it's like I'm built to be anti social. Even with the people I do talk to, sometimes it gets really tiring,
>>
>>30020914

Hey, it's better than being an autist who talks too much.
>>
File: wallhaven-76292.png (29 KB, 1725x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-76292.png
29 KB, 1725x1080
I could remove my tongue and my life wouldn't change. The most I speak is to myself or my doggo and I hardly ever do that.
>>
>>30020894
I'd honestly rather be mute. I'm still forced to talk at least a few times a day however.
>>
Me right here. I speak very rarely, but when I do it usually flabbergasts people.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.