[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at the clock wagecuck! Your two days of freedom are up!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: comfyneet.png (179 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfyneet.png
179 KB, 409x409
Look at the clock wagecuck! Your two days of freedom are up! That means you have to go to work!
>>
Joke's on you anon, I've got the day off tomorrow B)
>>
>>30020711
I enjoy being at work t.bh

Sage btw
>>
>>30020782
w-what do you do?
>>
Tick tock NEET
Times running out
Your limited time in this world is wasting away
And you still haven't experienced lifes joys and pleasures
Dont worry I'm sure youll get on it tomorrow
There's always tomorrow right?
I can still make my parents proud right?
Another week gone
Another month
Another year
But it doesn't matter because were dead in the end!
Good thing i hated my life for the only 70 years ill experience anything
Haha i win....
>>
>>30021085
CuCKlIeD
>>
A song to feel to for the wagies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT_XB9mhPnY
>>
File: 1468384313714.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1468384313714.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>30020711
This NEET lifestyle must be incredibly empty.
>>
>>30021178
There's always another way wagies, although I'm sure you are so stubborn you won't admit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzuEg_JVqug
>>
>>30021206
>>30021178

My apologies fine gentleman, I did not mean to reply to your enlightening comment or any for that matter, it was simply directed at the wagies in general.
>>
FOOLISH NEET
I work on weekends
>>
Fug, at least this week I am doing some interesting work for new clients so it wont be repetitive.
>>
File: 1466819566103.gif (920 KB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1466819566103.gif
920 KB, 325x203
>>30020711
please don't remind me. I came here for solace.
>>
>>30021178
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU

Oriiigano
>>
>>30021178
>>30021206
>>30021229
Actually on second thoughts I did mean my original comment, since you are clearly not the normal smug wojak.
>>
Money is freedom. Don't let your weaponised Aspergers affect your worldview.
>>
>>30021377
Time is freedom. Don't let your submissive personality affect your worldview.
>>
>>30021377
>implying NEETs don't have money
>>
Any NEETs write any cool papers recently? I published quite a cool paper in the journal of cryptography recently that looks at things like homomorphic encryption to build practical applications for things like seal-auctions and voting. I also extended it to blockchain use-cases to create a privacy-preserving currency -- feel free to check it out my fellow NEETs!
>>
>tfw neet but the tick tock reminds me that I am wasting my life here on 4chan
>>
>>30020782
Same. Boss is a super cool dude and most days are spent hanging out deciding what food we should get at McDonald's to share with the other workers.
>>
My biggest problem isn't working itself, it's the fact that I have to get up early.
>>
Shit, that makes me even more sad. Given that I work in public accounting and the tax season essentially starts next week, I will be wagecucking for 60-70 hours a week while getting paid the same.
>>
>>30020711
IT master race

>tfw go to work for 8 hrs and work for 2 and spend the rest of time doing 1337 programming projects that the plebs in my office couldnt possibly understand
>>
>>30022091
But you have autism. Is it really worth it, IMO?
>>
>>30020711
>a normie wagecuck probably created this thread because it's funny to him
>tfw I'm scared of eventually joining the workforce
>>
I got monday off and being at work is better than self loathing all day, I'm saving for gyno surgery, a car and a new hunting rifle so I'd rather be earning $$
>>
>>30020711
I'm staying up a little pass my bed time to stretch out my Sunday. Have to work tomorrow. Rrreeeeeee!!!!!
>>
>>30023013
are you new here ?
this neet has been making these threads for years.
>>
>>30020711
Yeah, it sucks. But oh well, what can one do?
>>
File: 1463237535296.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1463237535296.png
46 KB, 640x400
>>30023049
>I'm saving for gyno surgery
A fine choice indeed
>>
>>30023117
I've been fit my entire life, never overweight etc just got fucking gyno. Never took my shirt off in public, it ruined my youth.
>>
I fucking hate it. I have to work extafucking long tomorrow. I can't wait for the summer to be over so I can start college.

How do you people deal with this? I feel like I would kill myself if I wan't going to start college.
>>
>>30023156
By not being a pussy ass bitch boy.
>>
>have scars all over my legs from working
>don't even know what it's from
at least I'm not a NEET r-right?
>>
>>30023237
No. I work at JCPenney as support. It's terrible
>>
I prefer work to home, at least at work they can't beat me physically or emotionally
>>
>>30023156
lose the will to live, forget how things were before, drugs, etc
>>
>>30020782
same. I work my ass off but the work is rewarding and I enjoy it.
>>
>>30023287
nigger, try working in a hot as fucking plastic cup factory.

100 degrees all around, constant standing, moving around and lifting for 12 hours. at $8/hr

I'd take your retail bullshit any day. I'm glad college starts soon.
>>
>>30021898
This desu. Once I'm actually in the office the work isn't so bad. I just fucking hate getting up early.
>>
>>30021085
>not killing yourself before you reach 70
wtf is wrong with you? no one wants to live that long
>>
I went to an ultra sound appointment today. A hot slut put gel all over my stomach and prodded close to my benis. I got hard at one point and it popped out but she just tucked it inside this little sheet thing and kept going.

;------;
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.