[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Israeli degenerates I hate these people, and Im Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1468798580784.jpg (70 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
1468798580784.jpg
70 KB, 528x960
ITT:Israeli degenerates

I hate these people, and Im Jewish

Note:All Israelis arent like this
>>
I know there are a few Israelibots here. What do Israelis think of diaspora jews?
>>
>>30020568

You really are fucking high elves, aren't you?

Good god, Hitler and /pol/ were right once again.
Skyrim is for the nords, you thalmore fucks.
>>
File: Cc_6AReUMAEftYG.jpg (79 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Cc_6AReUMAEftYG.jpg
79 KB, 600x450
H3h3 is a wife beating rave ruining sheckle monster
>>
looks like a rare glimpse of the future. thanks bro
>>
>>30020683
not big on the humor but ethan seems like a genuinely good guy
>>
>>30020683
This idiot needs to be deported. I don't know how anyone can think this asshole seems like a good guy
>>
Sorry for bothering you with this, but it needs ti be done. In 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in the holocaust. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for one-hour documentaries, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

About the proxy: Many governments around the world consider questioning the historical evidence of the holocaust as tantamount to the advocation of genocide and murder, and actively seek to suppress such information. US free speech laws prevent this from happening there, so paste the youtube link into the field on the proxy's webpage, and set the server to a US location. You can then view the censored video on that webpage.
>>
Quarter jew here. Love Israelis, hate Israel. Really hate that Zionists made the world hate Jews. We're not bad people. Although what can I say only being quarter. I'm also Polish and consider the Jews that died in the Holocaust as being Polish and being a uniquely Polish trauma, religion is details.
>>
>>30020765
Will do anything for shekels or attention
Is honestly a terrible person, on the same tier as filthy frank
Sad that this is most of youtube and the internet these days
>>
>>30020683
Source on wife beating?
>>
seriously, you can only find israeli degenerates in tel aviv

stay away from tel aviv you dumb goy
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 594x116) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 594x116
>>30020765
>>30021169
Joji is a piece of shit IRL, but Ethan seems a'ight.
>>
>>30021489
Why is joji a piece of shit anon???
>>
>>30021489
of course he is, which is why he's great. his brand of sociopathy works, I'd emulate it but I know it wouldn't work for a fat, uncharismatic autist like me
>>
>>30020765
He used to make his money doing shady online advertisement. I can't find a video of it anymore though.

He genuinely seems to trying to be a good person these days, but you never know what goes on behind the scenes.
>>
>>30020672
More like gross goblins
>>
>>30021468
The chabadniks are pretty cringe too. I know because I regularly go to chabadniks just so I can get human contact. Secretly I hate them all
>>
>>30020568
I'm Israeli and I hate social liberals, send them to Saudi Arabia and let the mudshits behead them.
>>
>>30020568
I'm Jewish and I hate these mentally ill poofs making us look bad
>>
I'm Jewish and I hate diaspora Jews who hate Israel so they can fit in with the liberal tolerant crowd. You don't know what war is like and you're all a bunch of pussies. You wouldn't feel the same way if people were shooting rockets at you
>>
>>30023121
>I'm Jewish
opinion discarded
>>
>>30023023
I'm on your side
>>
>>30022966
That was his day job in Israel before his videos got big. Gotta pay the bills.
>>
>>30023182
----> /pol/
Your motherboard is calling
>>
>>30023292
most of 4chan is anti-semitic
>>
>>30023399
No most of them just like memeing and blaming Jews is the cool thing to do
>>
>>30023417
well there is a lot of conspiracy theories on jews
>>
File: 1468807839561.jpg (46 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
1468807839561.jpg
46 KB, 540x541
>>30020568
1v1 me on RoonSkeip I dur u.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.