[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's world emoji day! If you are a teen girl, post your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: euWWzq6.png (16 KB, 1106x123) Image search: [Google]
euWWzq6.png
16 KB, 1106x123
It's world emoji day! If you are a teen girl, post your emoji in this thread!

No men allowed please! Thanks!
>>
File: emoji.png (42 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
42 KB, 478x478
>>30019828
CHING CHONG CHING CHANG CAN WOMAN CODE YES THEY CAN.
>>
>>30019828
I saw this. Shit's annoying.
Teaching young girls even more about how unique and special they are and how everyone should love them for whatever they choose to do, yay!!
>>
Here's my fresh new emoji. Malebot here by the way. X^D I call it eggs dea. By the way, in case you weren't aware, I'm a malebot. Teehee, silly girls.
>>
>>30019828
>select template
>drag and drop graphics
>"code" emoji
>>
>>30019875

Men already get everything good in the world and taught they are unique all the time so too bad, so sad, we're getting some attention.

It makes up for all the times these girls have to hear the male teachers in elementary school never call on girls or tell them they can't do math or science.
>>
File: emoji.png (37 KB, 478x478) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
37 KB, 478x478
>>30020019
What are you insinuating anon? Please don't insult women's coding abilities. There should only be positive encouragement towards the teenage girls in this thread, we both know they take enough shit from society already.
>>
Remember when it used to just be called smileys and they weren't gender based.
>>
>>30020169
>they weren't gender based.
if they aren't gender based then it defaults to male gender and that is sexist
>>
File: cc2.0.jpg (12 KB, 384x256) Image search: [Google]
cc2.0.jpg
12 KB, 384x256
Look at these piece of shit emoji men

what are they trying to say by this? Is google trying to say that women can't be police officers?
>>
>>30020187
Yellow smiling balls are male, really makes you think
>>
File: 2000px-Emoji_u1f605.svg.png (90 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Emoji_u1f605.svg.png
90 KB, 2000x2000
>>30020250
Look at this MALE PIG laughing at and putting down women's hopes and dreams
>>
>>30020275
I can't stand this shit. This is why we need feminism. Maybe one day google will understand that women will NOT put up with this SHIT anymore
>>
>>30020296
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DECIDE WHAT THOSE YELLOW CIRCLES IDENTIFY AS!? CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!
>>
>>30020220
>>30020275

For some reason I find the android yellow blob emojis absolutely adorable
>>
>>30020187

Sexis AND racis. They make everyone a oriental.

>other ppl are legit mad about this shit right?
>>
File: UXRjhHr.jpg (147 KB, 1940x900) Image search: [Google]
UXRjhHr.jpg
147 KB, 1940x900
and they have been for men? what the fuck does this even mean
>>
>>30019828
Emoticons, emojis, smileys, whatever, are for literal children that don't know how to carry a conversation through text.

That's it. Nothing more. Call sexism all you want, you're a literal child by admitting to using these icons to insinuate emotion.
>>
>>30020724
the same way autists have trouble recognizing and reacting to social cues, normies have trouble in text conversations without said cues, and emojis are the closest substitute they have ;) XP XDXDXD
>>
>>30019828
Who cares if there are more """female""" emojis?

Those new emojis will never be used. There's maybe like 5-10 emojis that are ever even used. They will just sit there and collect dust because they're useless. They convey no emotion and add nothing to the conversation.

This will just get them more "progressive" customers. It's a good move by google in that sense but that's it. When all is said and done, it's a useless addition.
>>
>>30020845
i always thought it was kind of ironic that the only female-related emoji that I ever see women using is the peach, usually in conjunction with an eggplant and the tears/semen emoji.
>>
>>30020898
I think women should be banned from using emoji until they are more mature
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.