[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Jewish American girls go through a gentile phase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1381914395870.jpg (218 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
1381914395870.jpg
218 KB, 816x960
I'm Jewish and every Jewish girl I know is acting like a complete slut for gentiles. It's fucking depressing to witness. Fellow MOT, what is the best way to deal with this situation?
>>
>>30019728
How can you even tell if they aren't jews?

Like shit, a lot of ashkenazi jews look white as fuck.

Or do you just stereotype every guy with a big nose to be jewish?
>>
>>30019811
I'm involved in a number of Jewish student organizations and I occasionally meet the BFs or FWB of my female peers. They are clearly not Jewish and have no familiarity with our organizations, but attend because of their GFs/FWBs.

My Jewdar is also off the charts, I can usually tell when I am meeting another person of the tribe.
>>
>>30019889
how do i hone my jewdar, o wise one?
>>
>>30019728
that is how the jews get successful. they marry excelling gentile males and then BOOM all their children are automatically jewish
>>
>>30019728
This is a big deal? Didn't know the American were so frum. But even on the other side of the Diaspora,I know what you mean. It's as if they want to fuck the big blonde farmhand because daddy doesn't want her blowing the help and gentile dick is treif

Do what you want, just keep your fucking goytoy out of my house and my organisations,
>>
>>30019728
Goy here. Jewish girls are nice for practice. I wouldn't settle down with one though.
>>
>>30019811
lastly, I don't appreciate you trying to gaslight my concerns.

>>30020053
improve your jewish geography

>>30020364
>Do what you want, just keep your fucking goytoy out of my house and my organisations
That comes across as almost defeatist but I understand your perspective. I would be less aggravated if these women stopped bringing their goytoys to social events. I estimate that at least 75% of the Jewish American females of my university are dating out.

Where are you living and how is the situation there?
>>
>>30020447
fuck off you piece of shit

not an original comment.
>>
>>30019728
I'm Jewish and I love how Jewish girls date men of other races it really spreads the message of Yah-Weh.

I find that when Jewish woman date men, especially men of African descent. The seed, also known as Cum, creates a knowledgebal kabala of interesting assortments.
>>
>>30019728
I feel this. Jewish sluts piss me off.
>>
>>30020364
>This is a big deal? Didn't know the American were so frum.
>gentile dick is treif

can someone translate into murrican?
>>
>>30019728

Thread needs more hot Jewish women.

>hairier the better

Come on, let's see the women of the JIDF...
>>
I imagine it's because of the forbidden fruit thing much like why Aryan girls go for niggers or Asian girls for white guys. Daddy hates it therefore they love it.
>>
>>30019728
orthodox, conservative, or reformed?
>>
>>30019728
You need to understand your religion is based on cuckoldry.

A kid that has a jewish dad and a gentile mother will be gentile. A kid that has a gentile dad and a jewish mother will be jewish. The real kicker here is that it is that if a jewish couple can't get pregnant due to the man being infertile, it is completely acceptable for the woman to fuck another man, gentile or jewish, because jewishness passes through the mother, not the father.

Your women are complete sluts for gentiles because your religion encourages it.
>>
>>30020579
8/10 post, I'm going to start numbering.
>>
File: 1244045642732.jpg (24 KB, 319x243) Image search: [Google]
1244045642732.jpg
24 KB, 319x243
>mfw Jews encourage racemixing but then get butthurt when their own women crave goyim cock

When will the hypocrisy end?
>>
>>30020880
>frum
conservative
>treif
non-kosher
>>
>>30019728
>rich jewish beta males buy trophy wives
>give birth to effeminate beta males and decent jewesses
>once she turns 13 the family buys her cosmetic surgery and nice clothes
>she has now dramatically increased in value in the sexual market place
>low test borderline autistic jewish betas are clearly below her now
>she goes for WASP dick only

This is the way it should be. You incestuous kikes are so proud of your vile inbreeding but any attractive jewess rushes to WASP dick whenever she can. Eventually you will be bred out, or at least the only pure blooded jews will be so hideous nobody will breed with you but your cousin (twice removed Chaim, don't worry about it).

Fuck you.
>>
>>30021043

thanks, man. take it that's yiddish?
>>
>>30021022
>muh jewish propaganda pol crapola

If anything, its white liberal cucks that encourage race mixing the most.
>>
>>30021047
well said
just the right amount of antisemitism
>>
>>30020514
>Where are you living and how is the situation there?
South Africa. The Afrikaners are prime targets, which was great since they supported the Nazis and were responsible for Apartheid. They are also more likely to be build like brick shithouses cause a lot of them are farmers.

Their girls also have a fierce, fierce thing for Jewish men though. Christians though, so they're all awkward about it ):

>>30020984
>You need to understand your religion
Yep, I do
>Your women are complete sluts for gentiles because your religion encourages it.
You honestly must know nothing about a Jewish community

Is this the kind of stuff you are occupying yourselves with on /pol/? You must be working one another up into a frenzied, pointless impotent rage by now.

>>30021047
Oy vey, is someone having trouble getting a home loan?
>>
>>30021155
Yes. I can't speak Yiddish, but apparently every Jewish boy gets taught the same small number of Yiddish words by their grandmother at some stage.

A certain amount of Yiddish slang gets thrown around where there is a significant Jewish community, so some of the locals might know a few words as well even if they're not Jewish like you now, for example :^)
>>
>>30020975
raised secular and very bohemian. my parents are the liberal hippy professor types but I have gravitated to reformed.

>>30021248
SA sounds interesting but I am not very familiar with the communities there. Is the Jewish community very large there?

I like that the US east coast has a very strong college Jewish community. I'm not too sure if SA has that?
>>
>>30021399
Cape Town and Johannesburg have fairly large communities, with Cape Town being majority Orthodox as far as I know and relatively conservative. Johannesburg is bigger but 1ess concentrated and the Jews up there are understandably a little more cosmopolitan.

Running into Jewish girls was pretty common back in Cape Town before I moved out to the interior.

Entire family Orthodox, entire family atheist. Judaism.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.