[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>open the room to your door >see this What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (92 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
92 KB, 500x667
>open the room to your door
>see this

What do?
>>
I assume I'm about to get knocked out from behind. If the jews wanted to kidnap me because I'm on to them that's how they'd go about it probably. Even though I would think they would know I'm more into traps by now...
>>
>>30019447

WTF ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>30019590
Dude.. it could still be a trap. You don't know for sure. See, you'd start trying to figure it out and it would distract you so much. The jews are so smart desu.
>>
>>30019447

Ask her to fart in my face, shit her panties since shes in my room on my bed and bent over like that.
>>
Slowly back away, go outside, call the police.
>>
>>30019675

probably the best option
>>
ask her what she's doing in my room. if she says she wants to bang, I would ask to record it for legal purposes. if not, or if she refuses that request, I would tell her to leave
>>
call the police obviously
>>
>>30019590
That is a trap. Dumbass.
>>
>>30019675
>>30019703
>>30019729

Why the fuck can't you bitches handle your own business? Call the police? What the fuck, just make him leave yourself.

If I find a stranger in my house, they are going to get shot.
>>
Someone is ready to push me from behind to make me fall...and probably take my wallet in the process the fucker
>>
>>30019447
take out my phone and post this thread
>>
>>30019447
Do a 360 and walk away
>not original comment
>>
>>30019590
>>30019647
>>30019876
maybe they want to confuse him whether it is a trap or not, and use that confusion to attack
>>
>>30019900
If only all of us had the laws that allowed that.
I'm pro-gun and pro shooting unwelcome people in your house, but unfortunately most of us would get in jail for that
>>
>>30019900
I don't want them to "just leave." I want this guy prosecuted and imprisoned for breaking into my home and invading the sanctity of my living space.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.