[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> grand-mother just died > father calls me > ends phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rip-gravestone.jpg (41 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
rip-gravestone.jpg
41 KB, 500x394
> grand-mother just died
> father calls me
> ends phone call with "I love you"
> I usually ignore him when he says that, but replied "me too" due to the circumstances
> "me too what?"
> killme.jpeg

Is it just me that is too autistic or is it my father that acts in a childish fashion?
>>
definately autism
>>
My parents have never said that to me so I don't know that feel.
>>
You're supposed to say "love you too". Fucking sperg
>>
repeat after me

"Love you too, dad."
>>
>>30019423
What if I don't? I don't hate him or anything, but I don't love him. He was in prison for my whole adolescence. Didn't really get a chance to bond with him that much. I can see him trying, but I am not interested. I lied to make him feel better as he just lost his mother, but that wasn't enough. He just sounded really annoying to insist on that. It feels like "me too" should have been enough.
>>
>>30019606
You get his and grammies inheritance if you just cheer up your blood bonded old man with lies.
>>
>>30019660
> implying my family has money
>>
>>30019778
Get him on life insurance asap
>>
>>30019368

When my dad was dying by cancer I never went crying saying "i love you so much" as most people did, but I was everyday at the hospital helping him...that's what really matter, just go out with him in the next opportunity and have a good time
>>
>>30019606
how did the phone call actually end? after he said "me too what?" what did you say?
>>
sorry about your gam-gam, bruh

at least your dad tells you he loves you. I've never once heard my father utter those words in the 22 years I've been alive
>>
>>30020335
I visited my grandmother with him a few days ago.

>>30020356
I told him that things need not to be explicit to be communicated and that he should return to my grandfather's side and support him as he is the one that is the most deeply touched by the situation.

>>30019410
>>30020401
I'm sorry for you too, then. I hope you found a paternal figure elsewhere.
>>
>>30020523
I see. I kind of understand how you feel, so you should try not to feel bad about it. As hard as it is to put feelings into words sometimes, it can also be difficult to lie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.