[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt trab bf to fugg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 0107.jpg (601 KB, 1280x1814) Image search: [Google]
0107.jpg
601 KB, 1280x1814
>tfw no qt trab bf to fugg
>>
>tfw not feminine enough to be a trap for a cute boy to fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x366
>>30019022
>tfw no qt3.14 shota bf to dress up in qt grill clothes and fugg
>>
>tfw no qt tranny gf to hugg
>>
File: 31271383.jpg (263 KB, 560x740) Image search: [Google]
31271383.jpg
263 KB, 560x740
>you will never cum inside shota boypussy
>>
>see qt trap walking down street with neckbeard
>probably met on the internet
>can see the pain in the trap's mind
>I stop them
>"You don't need to put up with this you know"
>the neckbeard gets upset "LOL WHAT FAGGOT?"
>"I was talking to the young man-"
>"HE'S NOT A MAN HE'S A COCK SLUT CUM HOLE LOLOOLO I BUY HIM STEAM GAMES FOR SEXUAL FAVORS FAG"
>"He is a man, and shame on you for playing on his insecurities to satisfy your perversions"
>"LOL WHATEVER MORAL FAG WATCH THIS"
>he slaps the qt trap
>I am enraged and kick his fat ass
>the qt trap looks up at me, the stockholm syndrome is wearing off at this point
>"th-thank you mister, d-do you want me now?"
>"You're more then you've become, brother".
>"I-I'm not a boy I'm a little girl on good for suc-"
>I grab him and tell him "Don't say that stuff anymore, you're a victim, I can help you"
>he blushes
>I blush
>"I mean...at least find a better guy then that"
>"w-what about you, ~sempai "
>at this point I think I'm falling in love, but I shake myself out of it
>he says "don't you think I'm pretty? y-you don't think I'm ugly do you? If I can't pass as a girl then what good am I to anyone?"
>he starts crying
>I think about it for a second, looking at the indifferent night sky
>"what you need, is a father"
>"wha~"
>"or...an older brother or something....It might take some time but you could move in with me if you want and I could be that for you"
>"r-really oh I'm so happy daddy"
>he hugs me
>I feel a rush of that warm tingling feeling, I starts to feel myself getting hard as well
>why did things have to be so complicated, it's going to be a long summer.
>>
>tfw shota boipucci is literally so perfect it is banned in most countries
>tfw Ill never legally fug my little brother
>>
>>30019621
this is a bullshit story im a neckbeard and i treat my qt trap with nothing but respect, i would never do anything to hurt her
>>
>I walk him to my apartment
>it was really quite...different, this boy who acts completely like a girl, all his mannerisms are effeminate
>an old couple walked by and said we "looked cute together"
>it will take a lot of work to undo the damage
>I'm not even sure if this is the right thing to do,
>I'm not a psychologist, but then again most of them are super liberals who will just tell him to cut off his genitals, DISGUSTING. The whole world has gone mad I'm the only person this guy has at the moment.
>we enter the apartment
>"it's not much but at least fatso won't bother you here"
>he just stands there
>"I-I don't have a home" he says, "I was raised by a single mom who kicked me out of the house because I never left my room"
>somehow I knew something like that was the matter
>"well you don't ahve to deal with any fags or women here" I say it jokingly for effect
>"b-but I...am...those things...."
>she starts crying again...I mean he, all I know is before I know it I'm hugging her tightly and saying it's going to be ok
>"you've been through a lot"
>she looks up at me, and says, "you're getting hard daddy"
>"you're a q-t"
>we both start giggling and then laughing
>I secretly know I dodged a bullet, the seriousness of this situation finally hit me, I can't be too stern with her, I mean him, but he needs to come to grips and rediscover his masculinity and self confidence somehow, and maybe I do too, after all I always wanted a child, but never could find a decent woman who wanted to settle down in this day and age, they always said they only see me as a friend or they just outright ignore me for a tattooed douchebag type or thug
>I just wanted to be a family man
>*the shower turns on*
>>
File: please continue.jpg (50 KB, 405x487) Image search: [Google]
please continue.jpg
50 KB, 405x487
>>30020273
Totally boring so far!
Pleaseee continue, anon! Please, please, please!
>>
>>30019022
I love using woman clothes and being girly, but I hate man so I'm in a bit of a conundrum...I love to have thing in my ass and girls
>>
>"who is that daddy?"
>"wait here"
>I grab my glock from my dresser drawer
>the bathroom door slightly open
>I peak in
>it's a women, with huge breasts and a huge butt
>she's sexy but it's no excuse for home invasion
>I pull back the curtain and say "FREEZE"
>It's my mom she starts screaming and I just stare at her sexy milf body before I snap out of it and say "oh my god sorry" and leave
>this day just got weirder
>the qt trap is hiding behind my couch with a cooking pan over his head like a makeshift helmet, adorable.
>my mom is in her late 40s now, she kicked me out of my house when I was a neet, she explains to me her husband and her were having issues recently and she needed a place to stay so she came here
>"you've really become a man since I last saw you"
>"well you have to grow up fast when you're kicked out of your own home for spending too much time on a damn computer"
>the qt trap puts his head down
>"who's this lovely lady" my mom asks
>the qt trap open his mouth to speak but I interrupt and impulsively say the first thing that comes to mind
>"she's my girlfriend"
>I start to sweat
>part of me regretted it immediately but another part of me just wanted to prove I was a real man to my mother for once
>she was always cucking me my whole with her various love interests all my life it felt like, teasing me...
>"She's so pretty! :333"
>they introduce each other and talk about shoes or something
>the situation is too much for me, I step out onto balcony and stare at the indifferent sky
>it's going to be a long summer
>>
>I take a smoke break while they're inside talking
will continue in a bit, sorry for spelling errors
>>
>>30020778
The story started nice but I don't really like the plot turning towards the mom

I'm still gonna read whatever continuation you'll write tho
>>
>>30019022
>tfw no skelly trap bf to cuddle with and be together forever
>>
>I enter the living room from the balcony my nerves collected and I have a desire to take control of the situation being "the man" and all
>I notice my mother has a pulled out some liquor from her handbag and is slightly drunk already
>"how did you end up with such a charming girl I was worried you were gay years ago HAHAHAHA"
>the trap nervously laughs
>I get slightly irritable, "I guess you're the neet now mom"
>"what's a neet?" she says
>the trap say "i-it stand for not in employment education or training"
>my mom just stares and says "you two really are good for eachother, I never did understand that internet stuff....hahaha I just remember the time I walked into your room and caught you wanking it to cartoon girls with penises, I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GAY THEN LMAO"
>I was embarrassed but going from neet to wagecuck builds up an immunity to so much shame
>"I guess you two need a place to sleep"
>"I got the couch!" my mom exclaims, "you two love birds can carry on to the bedroom :P"
>she has this shit eating grin extenuated by her dsl's
>the thought occurred to me I could finally get back at her for all those years of having to hear her fuck her boyfriends through our thin walls
>the trap is blushing like crazy now and I go to say that's fine but my mom is already passed out with her butt sticking the air like some slut, it arouses me
>I look up and the qt trap is waving me into the bedroom and disappears behind the door, his hair does a graceful whisk as he hops into the room and his skirt flips slightly up revealing a plump butt in silk panties, my jaw almost dropped, I didn't know.
>the neckbeard pops into my mind, I bet he was having fun with that boy, degrading him, buying him clothes, taking his last vestige of a normal life, and finally...hitting him, I've seen it a million times over the years on the internet, and I'm not one of those evil faggots...
>I have to keep up appearances however so I walk toward the room and look at what's in my bed
>>
>I walk in and he's standing by my bed not sure what to do
>"what should I wear to bed?"
>"I...usually sleep in my underwear"
>"oh"
>"It's fine, we're both guys it's not a big deal" I say this and I know it's a lie
>he takes off his clothes till only his panties remain
>from the front I'm not too turned on, then he turns to the side, his but is so plump it's like I'm looking at a flat chested girl, "ok I"m ready" he says
>"don't you need to wash off your makeup" I say
>"I'm not wearing any"
>christ.
>I stoicly don't acknowledge it, this whole thing is too much for me to handle I just want to lay down and be alone with my thoughts and hide my boner under the blankets
>we lay back to back, just the thought of what's behind me is making my head swim and my boner rage uncontrollably
>"why are you breathing so hard?" she says, her voice is a little different now, a little more erotic and purposeful
>"I smoke"
>"that's a bad habit"
>"so is getting fucked in the ass"
>she giggles and grabs my cock and kisses me
>I don't fight it
>>
>tfw lose 90% of sexual interest after hormones

It's one hell of a chaser repellent, mixed feelings on a personal level though..
>>
>"daddy I've been a bad girl" she says
>her lips are full, maybe injections or something, they're heavenly I don't understand it
>"stop it"
>"don't you think I'm pretty daddy"
>"cut it out"
>my cock it leaking precum
>my hand goes to her ass wrapped in silk, for a moment I lose control and start squeezing it and rubbing it and I start aggressively kissing her
>my cock is between her legs rubbing against her effeminate cock in her panties
>she start shuttering and giving out these eager little moans
>"daddy I want your big cock so bad"
>I snap out of it
>"daddy! UNF!"
>I roll out of bed onto the floor and put on my pants and head out of the room to the bathroom
>I walk past my mom who says "oohh daddy" and laughs
>I go into the shower and turn it on cold
>that's the stuff, be a man, take the pain
>>
>>30021931
This was good anon. I liked it.
>>
>I put my clothes on
>and go out for a smoke, I want to give him time to calm down, I know this isn't what he really wants, he's been abused, violated, brainwashed
>there's no dignity in it
>tomorrow there's work to be done, I have to lay out some rules so things don't get out of hand
>the important part is I give him a place to stay with someone who isn't just going to demean him more
>as for my mom, the sooner she leaves the better, there's too much baggage there
>on the balcony I look down and see two dogs fucking
>christ
>>
>I go back inside and walk past my mom and get a glimpse of her figure that has teased me my whole life
>I walk into the room and the trap is softly crying so I close the door and hand him a shirt from the dresser and tell him to put it on
>"we'll take things slow" I say this to mean anything, he can be a woman this night
>"I'll take the floor"
>she puts the shirt on that covers him but the bottom half of his butt is still showing
>"th-thanks"
>"try and get some sleep"
>I fade off into dream land, I dream of dogs licking water balloons
>the next morning it's hot, mid july during a heat wave, I'm covered in sweat
>I wake up with morning wood and hear the tv going, it's sunday so no wagecucking
>It's hits me how alone I've been for the past few years after being homeless, getting an apartment and scraping by, last night was like putting fuel on a fire
>if dad had been around that crazy bitch maybe...
>"good morning" the qt trap says softly
>the night floods back to me
>I get up and my boner is visible
>he giggles and I have an anime blush expression and turn to the dresser and go through it
>"last night..." I start
>"I'm sorry" he says
>"don't be, I should have been more understandin"
>"I should have been more understanding...of the situation"
>I take a breathe
>"you need to be a man again, it's the only way to recapture your dignity"
>"..."
>"I know what happened to you, you spent too much time on the internet, you were neet, you needed money and the only attention you got was from neckbeards who wanted to demean you"
>"th-that's...I'm a girl-"
>"No, you need to unlearn what you have, maybe go fuck a woman"
>"is that what you did?"
>I pause and then "I'm a virgin"
>"...oh"
>then my mother enters the room
>"GUWD MORNANGG!!!"
>>
>>30022922
I'm still reading kek continue bls :DDD
>>
>>30022270
>>30022922

What is this feeling I'm feeling.
I'm feeling entratteined.
>>
>my mom's shirt is soaked in sweat and I can see her nipples, she was always so lewd
>"how did you sleep"
>"wike a wittle baby" and she pinches my cheek
>I swat her hand away and say cut it out
>"lol don't be so emotional am I embarrassing you in front of your gf?"
>"This isn't my gf"
>"what do you mean"
>I lock the door
>"this is a boy"
>"what...?" she asks
>"show her"
>"b-but"
>"do it"
>he takes the shirt off and pulls off his panties revealing his cock
>my mom is covering her mouth
>"I'm a boy too mom, but we want to be men"
>"You're crazy, and she goes for the door and I pull her onto the bed"
>"help us be men mom, we're so ready"
>she smacks me and I slap her without holding back and she lets out an erotic moan
>"I guess we'll have to take what we want like men" after I say it I get flooded with a feeling of superiority and humor
>I pull out my cock and tell her to look at what a big boy I've become and then I tell her to suck it while I push it past her lips
>I tell the trap to take her pants off
>she tries to fight but I pin her arm down and say she only has to "worry about what's throbbing in your mouth right now"
>I can tell she starts to accept what's happening because she starts swirling he tongue around the head, it feels amazing, like what I've wanted for so long is finally happening
>the qt trap pulls her tight pants off and reveal her bare milf butt with a tramp stamp
>"that's all yours little bro"
>"I-I can't"
>I pull my cock out and tell her to suck him
>now I'm positioned behind her and so I plunge my cock into her pussy, it's like I'm in a dream at this point, she starts moaning and the qt trap is moaning as well
>I go all out, the heat, the big bubble butt I'm pounding and slapping against it's all putting me a state of exstacy
>I pull my mom's hair back and say "who's your daddy!?"
>"OHH BABY"
>I slap her ass as hard as I can and she yelps and say "YOU ARRREEE!!!"
>I then pull out and tell the trap to come over and fuck her
>>
>>30023328

>its an incest story
>he hasn't fucked the trap yet

eh
>>
>>30019022
I feel kind of braggy but want to do it in a way that gets people off and makes them feel like they could do it too. Anyone want me to turn the time I lost my virginity into an erotic greentext? I can write well enough.
>>
>"PULL HER HAIR"
>he says "I'm soft now"
>"what?!"
>my mom slightly giggles as she proceeds to start sucking which sends electricity up my body
>"BE A MAN AND FUCK THIS SLUT!"
>"I'm not a man!" he begins to cry and goes into the corner
>I get a feeling of dread over everything happening
>I pull out of my mom's mouth and tell her not to move
>I approach the trap and see her butt jiggling as she cries in the corner
>I grab her hand and say "I know what you want!:
>I pull her to the bed and push him into my so his round butt is stacked on top of her larger ass
>his cock is dangling over her asshole
>"You want daddy's dick?!"
>"yes daddy!" they both plead
>I take a firm grip on his right cheek and push the tip into his butt and go as far as I can, he starts making lewd sounds like woman, I start fucking him, it's so tight I had no idea
>"What about me daddy??" my mom asks
>I pull out and see the trap is hard and I say " we'll make you a man yet baby, fuck this bitch and daddy will cum inside you"
>"yes daddy" he says and puts his dick in her asshole and her pussy starts to drip and she moans
>"I'm not used to this" she says
>"me neither" and I take my trap prize again, a lot of fluid has built up this time so my dick just feels pure tightness and my hips are slapping his cheeks it's surreal
>everyone is moaning at this point
>I can feel him shaking his hips desperately in ecstasy, he's really giving it to my mom and I'm really giving it to him
>I can feel the urge to cum so I go down and pull his head back and shove my tongue into his mouth and bust the biggest pent up load I have in my life, the world goes black for a while and I can only perceive it through touch and sound
>I pull my face from his and he barely has the breathe to say "-ummmingggg"
>my mom goes "OOOOOHHHHhh" like some stupid slut as he fills her ass with cum
>my dick is being milked with every pulse from his body tightening against it
>I pull out and everything smells like ball, ass and sweat
>>
>>30019022
link on sadpanda pls?
>>
File: 1468798197986.jpg (106 KB, 664x501) Image search: [Google]
1468798197986.jpg
106 KB, 664x501
>after 3 years of struggling with the homolust I finally managed to get a bf
>>
File: 1468703571859.jpg (479 KB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
1468703571859.jpg
479 KB, 1280x1813
>I'm sort of horrified at what i did
>I take a step out of the room and light up a smoke
>then I envision what my life has in store from me from now on
>I'm finally cucking my mom
>I'm the man of the house
>I'm encouraging a trap to be a man in little ways
>I have a steady supply of sex from dysfunctional people
>I am the neckbeard in some ways, but I've ascended to something new, something legendary, my mind goes back to the days of fapping to anime and being told to kill myself
>I deserve this
>>
File: 1449901114922.jpg (449 KB, 833x700) Image search: [Google]
1449901114922.jpg
449 KB, 833x700
>have a bf who is willing to dress up in a maid outfit all day and cook for me
>I can make him wear a leash when I want to and pull him to my dick
Who else here /made it/??
>>
>>30023877
After years of struggling with homolust, I've hit gay death while other anons get to be happy.
Kill me.
>>
>>30023960
Why are you people still here to mock us?
>>
File: 1430421353932.jpg (111 KB, 625x720) Image search: [Google]
1430421353932.jpg
111 KB, 625x720
>>30023877
>>30023960
>tfw 2 years since last bf
>searching on and off and still nothing
tired
>>
>>30023703
>>30023328
>>30022922
That was actually pretty good, your story earlier got me pretty turned on so I went to have hot trap sex with my bf

Nice to see it had a good ending and not just some silly meme
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.