[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /misanthrope/? Normies are pretty fucking awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 011.png (225 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
011.png
225 KB, 480x476
Who else here /misanthrope/? Normies are pretty fucking awful with their shallow, vapid, superficial personalities that only care about themselves or what empty meaningless experiences they can do to seem quirky or different. I don't have Facebook but I imagine if I did I would just groan and sigh with every post I scroll past. Twitter is worse. Most people on twitter don't think twice about spewing some shit we've all heard before or retweeting some bullshit tweet about how to make some dumb recipe or some exotic location they'd never visit. Yeah normies are pretty fucking bad all around but don't think that makes it okay you robots to be any shittier. If anything y'all are way worse. Most of you have some trait you hate about yourself but you're too much of an indigent to go out and change it or earn any of the things you want. You want some cute girl to suck your dick or whatever but Lord knows you invalids aren't about to put in the effort or go out and actually earn the things you want. Instead you all just complain to like minded people on this circlejerk of a board and lick each others wounds. Its legitimately the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed, and I've seen people around me getting hooked on meth. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that everybody fucking sucks and I hope the human race drives itself to its heavily foreseen extinction soon. Call me edgy or try to validate your pathetic lives and opinions if you want but just know the universe as a whole doesn't give a shit about you and I personally have no reason to think what you have to say about anything is valid.
>>
ok

now stop paying attention to them

congratulations you have now reached level 5 of robotdom
>>
>>30018505
I just pretend that everyone else is a p-zombie desu.
>>
OP needs to mgtow. Be happy with your cabin somewhere, shitting in a hole... you'll be miles away from everyone on facebook posting their inane things. You'll be light years ahead of the plebs tick tacking on their keyboards in vague attempts to seek solace in a board or place with people just as shitty as themselves. If anything you'll be isolated from the shit while it rages in the world outside of you.

>Says the robot tinyliving in a converted school bus with satellite internet living at various campgrounds around the country.
>>
>>30018505
This is what we call confirmation bias, kids who shouldn't be lurking here.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.