[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some help. >be very emotionally sensitive >only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1468336801350s.jpg (6 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
1468336801350s.jpg
6 KB, 221x250
I need some help.
>be very emotionally sensitive
>only have one friend that I care about
>last night she tricked me saying that her and her friend were going to walk to my house, but she never came and I spent 30 minutes waiting for them in the rain last night. They later send me a picture flipping me off and I haven't talked to her since last night.
>She messages me about something irrelevant and nothing about what happened

tl;dr one of my only friends fucks with me constantly. What do I do?
>>
>>30018502

No idea. I have no friends, is this what they do?
>>
>>30018502
That isn't your friend.
>>
>>30018554
idk anon, she always tells me how shitty of a friend she is and I sometimes think I just got really unlucky, but I would never abandon her.
>>
>>30018502
shes not your friend.
>>
>>30018589
That is not a friend. How have you not realized that to her, fucking with you like this is just a game, just a side amusement that she does probably just to pass the time in between the things she does with her real friends?
>>
>>30018589
You're bringing this on yourself then.
>>
>>30018576
I dont want to believe this, it scares me so much of the thought of us not being friends but she is one of the only people I have left.
>>
>>30018625
It's the truth, OP. And as hard as it is, you'll be worse off if you don't acknowledge it.
>>
>>30018625
Add me on steam op
Fuck that cunt I'll be your friend
>>
>>30018502
a) Harden up
b) Find new friends
Take your pick.
>>
>>30018998
my computer is so shit that I cant play games sadly, but thank you for caring about me enough
>>
>>30018589
>I would never abandon her.
What has she done to deserve such loyalty? Nothing, so ask yourself why you choose to continue subjecting yourself to her.
>>
>>30019047
This is a good point but she has been there for me before. I dont think she realizes what she does sometimes but I jsut messaged her about it and she has marked it as seen for 5 minutes.
>>
>>30019078
She doesn't actually care about you. Stop talking to this bitch and make new friends who will actually treat you with respect.
>>
>>30019078
>I dont think she realizes what she does
How the hell could she not?? She's literally making you wait in the rain and flipping you off! There is no way in which that is not shitting on someone.

You're pathetic. You need to learn how to be independent, because your dependency is leading you to get walked all over.
>>
>>30019119
>>30019128
I'll see what she says back (if she does) and I'll make my decision.
>>
>>30019177
More like you'll cave the instant she feeds you a crumb of attention. Have some self-respect.
>>
Invite her somewhere and stand her up
>>
>>30019177
How many times has she lied to you just like she did this time? Name one reason you should listen to her.
>>
>>30019262
She did something worse than this before which im not going into but she deeply apologized the day after, but you guys are starting to open my eyes about this.
>>
>>30019310
Cmon give us a reason to hate.
Post story
>>
>>30019310
>deeply apologized
How can you be so dense? She does this shit because she thinks it's funny, then she gives you a fake "heartfelt apology" to trick you into getting set up for it again.
>>
>>30019310
>>30019177
She is 100% guaranteed to apologize and promise not to do it again, then she's going to do the same thing again at some point in the future. Just cut her off.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.