[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phobias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5493639_orig.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5493639_orig.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
What is your biggest, most crippling phobia, rowboats? Tell your stories, experiences, etc.

>be 25 y/o male
>absolutely terrified of taxidermy since I can remember
>if I walk into a house and see an animal head, it's very similar to the experience when it seems like your going to get into a collision with another car
>I used to cry and flee, now I just get internally really afraid and just try to cover my eyes
>Cabela's is my hell
>>
File: Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Kill_it_with_fire_scorpio.gif
1 MB, 256x192
>>30018266
Roaches

I fucking hate them so much jesus christ, there was a period I could hardly sleep in my room because I found a roach there and was terrified that there were possibly more who would crawl on me when I fell asleep.
>>
Heights make me faint and I my anxiety flares up badly when I know my parents are going to be disappointed in me about something I have done
>>
Open water.
>went to muhreen core
>came back a civy
>get invited to lake party at friends house
>race to neighbors dock
>too afraid to get back in water
>use stomachache as an excuse
>they come back and give me a floating chair so I can get back
>antisocial for rest of the weekend I was there
Just kill me now.
>>
moths/butterflies
>>
>>30018266
Needles
Any sort of needles
>Be me 18 getting wisdom teeth removed
>dentist preps needle for freezing
>hands start getting sweaty
>fingers get twitchy
>start to poke the needle into jaw
>start shaking pretty badly
>dentist asks if I'm alright
>manage to choke out I hate needles
>they say k then jam the damn thing in my jaw again
>start shaking again dentist finishes with freezing
>perfectly fine after that then the dentist starts the removal
Even when I see needles being used in shows and in movies it makes me cringe and very nervous
>>
>>30019196
oof, the worst is when someone doesn't even care of your phobia. I'm not exactly afraid of needles, but heroin use really makes me uncomfortable
>>
When am near a bee or a wasp I either panic and run away or go into a frenzy and murder it.
>>
>>30019458
Problem is my dental benefits weren't enough to put me under, so it's not like I had a choice or they had a choice in the matter. Though the qt receptionist gave me a tootsie pop so that made up for it a little lol
>>
Ants for me
terrified of the fuckers
Can't stand seeing the big ones walking around
>>
>>30018362
ants man. They will crawl up onto my screen, my bed, my leg. Get a few in my room every year and get obsessed with killing them and then feel like puking whenever I succeed in popping their rock hard bodies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.