[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robots what should i do ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
robots what should i do ?
>>
be subtle about it
>>
>>30018221
explain.

original comment FOR FUCK SAKE.
>>
>>30018221
Turn yourself into the police
>>
>>30018949
What this guy said, you have to become the police.
>>
>>30018348
i don't want to talk about it. i have been trying to get girls online for months. then i found this one. but its nothing serious. don't worry about it.
>>
>>30018949
join your local police department and stop people like you
>>
it just some guy pretending to be a 15 year old girl.
>>
underage b&

banblocks
>>
tell her to put a show on her head with timestamp

it's probably Chris Hansen
>>
Your age and the age of consent where you live? If this is illegal move on, it's not worth.
>>
>>30018221
I started dating my girlfriend when she was 13 and I was probably older than you
>>30019491
Probably yeah
>>
>>30019392
Anon don't do it. The jail time is t worth it.
>>
Tell her you are looking for a girl to marry.
>>
I remember a day when Barrel roll would be the first response to this kind of shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.