[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 258x196
Advice for the young robot Edition
>>
Stay in school.
>>
do things, if you like someone go talk to her, its better to be rejected than a live full of regrets
>>
>>30018186
Don't work fast food, no matter what
>>
>>30018186
everything is getting worse with age
>>
Don't fall for memes
It doesn't get better
28 here
>>
GO to class, make friends with anyone who will be friends with you, just b urself
>>
>>30018186
don't get into debt even for education
>>
File: wojakmédiéval.png (168 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
wojakmédiéval.png
168 KB, 596x641
>>30018186
>tfw I turned 24 a week ago
>nearly eligible for the 25+ threads

My advice for the youngest here (18-19 and underage lurkers) would be to focus on yourself. The 20's are a shitty decade for a lot of guys, and not just robots. Try not to get sidetracked by people who don't care about you (i.e. oneitis problems, "surface" friends, etc.). Try to figure out what you'd like to be in your 30's and work toward that early on.
>>
>>30018574
just don't get anyone pregnant. yes i know everyone here is a khv but eventually most people here will get laid by the age of 40.

either use condom all the time all just fix your nuts. NEVER impregnate anyone. there are more than enough people on earth, even if you are a white supremacist, there will be hundreds of millions of white for centuries. you wont save the shitty normie white race.
>>
Get off /r9k/
Get employable skills
Get a job
Get money
Live frugally
Invest in index funds
Retire early
Google Financial Independence Early Retirement
Never ever come back to /r9k/.

r/4chan is a good way to get the memes and keks without exposing directly to the corruption of the place.
>>
>>30018186
30 year old here

>get the fuck away from this board, it only reinforces and establishes bad habits and negative views. At least TRY and get laid with young girls while you still can.

>avoid mass media, and social media. stay as "unplugged" as possible. It's nothing but noise and worries.

>don't worry about shit that doesn't have a direct consequence on your life.

>go to school

>stay in school

>avoid video games, unless you can get a career out of it. In which case, focus on them everyday.

>instead pick up a constructive hobby like music, cooking, drawing, etc.

>start getting into the habit of exercising and eating healthy, nothing worse than trying to undo a decade+ of abuse to your body.

>brush your god damn teeth

>get out of your comfort zone

We are creatures of habit, once those habits are formed it's REALLY hard to break out of them, you want to form good habits while you're still young.
>>
>>30018513
why's that? Is it that bad?
>>
>>30019684
Not him but yes
It's telemarketing tier
>>
>>30018513
I dunno, lots of qt highschool girls work fast food.
>>
>>30019710
Fast food is OK when you're in school, but you don't want it to be a career.
>>
>>30019684
>>30018513

It's bad, but you should still work it only so any other wage jobs seem like a iece of cake in comparison.

>>30019710
also this

tfw got my dick wet thanks to fast food job
>>
File: wutt.png (298 KB, 398x363) Image search: [Google]
wutt.png
298 KB, 398x363
>>30019864
>tfw got my dick wet thanks to fast food job
Implying my fat ass can ever be attractive enough to get a girl
>>
>>30018378
Ignore that. Climb up the social ladder, if you don't your education is worthless. College is for making the right contacts, learning is secondary.
>>
>>30018186

Kill yourselves.
Time makes only get things worse
>>
>>30019923
Those implications are fair enough since I was a skinny emo cuck
>>
File: 1348958357496.gif (94 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1348958357496.gif
94 KB, 325x244
Don't have bad luck like me and have your eyesight get disgustingly fucked up because of 'natural causes', and basically put your entire life on hold for the next few years because you're too busy saving money for vision-fixing surgery.

Yes, I'm salty.
>>
>>30018574
This anon gets it. When you're younger you have no idea how much comfy you are subconsciously getting out of the fact that you have most of your life ahead of you. Then at around 25 or so depending on your circumstances, you realize that you're sitting on a fucking timebomb ticking away, and a flood of anxiety overwhelms you - especially if you're a robot or similar who haven't "gotten his shit together" and so on.
>>
>>30019676
Bumped for truth.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.