[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie here, and don't you REEEE me out just yet. I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Normie here, and don't you REEEE me out just yet. I will see myself out after this thread dies.

I just came here to ask you how do you call a normie that hates other normies?

>be me 2 hours ago
>it's 15 celsius (60 fehrenheit)
>it's a bit chilly but all the normies are complaining like it's -430954353 degrees
>go into a fast food that has a corner where they sell frozen yogurt and similar stuff
>there was one 1 Chad and three Stacies (or the Chad\Stacy ratio was 2\2, didn't care really)
>they were waiting for sweet pancakes or what ever normies like and standing in that corner
>I pass them and order a frozen yogurt
>the normies wen't from silent and bored to laugh a bit and talk something to each other while I felt their eyes on me
>I started to feel rage because they can't mind their own business and that their normie mentality doesn't find it normal for someone to eat\drink something cold on a cold day
>I saw them look at me trough the window when I exited

Stupid shitheads. It reminded me on time when I go out in just one sweatshirt during the winter because it's not cold for me and all the freezing normies are staring at me like I'm a madman.
>>
>>30018056
>how do you call a normie that hates other normies
a normie
>>
>>30018056
everybody hates normies anon. robots are just the ones who decide to go against the way of society and behave differently, even if it's not socially accepted
>>
>>30018077
>>30018102
Thank you for your input.

Since this thread looks like it's already dead I'm off like I promised.
>>
>>30018077
>how do you call a normie that hates other normies
I call them abnormies. But people here call them robots.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.