[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it came down to it, do you think you could kill someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: murder-451752.jpg (119 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
murder-451752.jpg
119 KB, 590x350
If it came down to it, do you think you could kill someone?

If society collapsed, would you hunt others for resources?

If you were allowed, would you kill those you hate?

Whats your threshold for violence?
>>
the only thing stopping me now is motive and law
otherwise, i'd kill every person i meet throughout the day
good day to you, sir
>>
File: 1467312736425.jpg (75 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1467312736425.jpg
75 KB, 412x430
>>30018005

Same. I long for the day when I can just hack into people with a machete or go around with a pump action shotgun.

I also want to try setting someone on fire at some point or melting someone with battery acid like a shitskin would.
>>
>>30018190
to me it's not about their suffering
it's about their death
>>
If there is no profit why would anyone kill?
>>
>>30018288

For the same reason people have sex without intent to procreate.
>>
>>30018355
Why people have sex without the intent to procreate?
>>
>>30017953
You're not a nice person, are you?
You make me sick
>>
File: BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOD.jpg (331 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOD.jpg
331 KB, 1280x720
>>30018387
>why kill without profit?

PLEASURE, PLEASURE, PLEASURE

FOR THE CHAOS AND BLOODSHED ITSELF
>>
>>30018387
brain impulses. most humans are too stupid to wrap their mind around what's going on in their brains.
>>
>>30017953
Yes
Yes
Yes
Ill do anything but kill dogs. Shoveldog is interesting research gif, but id rather kill the people who killed the dog, instead of killing dogger.
>>
File: unexpected.png (11 KB, 758x540) Image search: [Google]
unexpected.png
11 KB, 758x540
>>30017953
>If it came down to it, do you think you could kill someone?
if it was quick
>If society collapsed, would you hunt others for resources?
try not to but if push came to shove
>If you were allowed, would you kill those you hate?
yes
>whats your threshold for violence?
i like to hink its pretty good for blunt hits, like punchs and shit but stabbing pains wouldnt be to good
>>
>>30018533
dogs are stupid. they bond to whatever human owns them and listen to their stupid commands. therefore, dogs are idiot animals. tho, you're right, it's the owners that i hate, not dogs themselves. i most hate people who own golden retrievers, labradors and huskies.
>>
I'd relly like to kill everyone I know, who has destroyed my life.
Law is keeping me from doing that.
>>
>>30018609
Thats the thing though. Theyre dumb, blindly loyal, and generally innocent beings. You accomplish nothing by killing dogs. For example, there are plenty of wild cats that live in my neighborhood. Two of my friends live in a corner house across from the hood store, and sometimes we sit outside on the porch with a .22 rifle and pick off stray cats that hang out around the dumpsters. Its good fun. But I just couldnt do that to a dog. Dogs are generally good creatures.
>>
>>30018802
the law isnt keeping you from shit, you just have a heavy law abiding subservient conscience.
>>
I can only hope that society collapses and lets me act out my violent fantasies on others. The only reason I don't know is because of the legal repercussions. With out those I would just need to worry about vengeful friends and relatives, whom I would also kill.
>>
Im a robot, but come from defunct line of organized criminals who used to beat and kill to hold control of food production and distribution around their city.

I inherited their psychosis. Not saying im a psycho or sociopath incapable of empathy or anything edgy, but im pretty sure I would kill a human like any animal if given the excuse.
>>
>>30018909
Can we have backstory? If youre not lying this seems really interesting.
>>
>>30018961
No.

My siblings browse here and I don't want to identify myself, which is why I kept it vague.

Other than the name of the city my post explains everything anyway.

Other than that one of my parents has always been a take no shit bully and taught me to be one too.

I thought they were just crazy, but it all made sense when I was old enough to be told about it.

Eventually my grandparents fell out of power and were driven out. That's about all there is to tell.
>>
>>30019083
is there some kind of buzzword you can throw out so i can read about this somewhere else? or is it unchronicled
>>
>>30019149
Unchronicled.
Not a western country.
>>
>>30019158
ah shit. Well thats cool man. Stay up and be safe brother
>>
File: 1442205311209.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1442205311209.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>30018483

Regular lust is stupid. I thought I was into bondage at one point but then I realized the real pleasure came from causing actual pain and lasting damage. Blood lust is so much more thrilling. The violence orgasm is so much more potent than the sex orgasm.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1200x1200
Hey! All of you are under arrest by court order of the 4chan police!
Though I might let you slide if you show me your smuggest pepes
>>
>>30017953
Yeah
As edgy as it may be the law is about the only thing keeping me straight up killing normies
Without a thought if I could find them.
>Whats your threshold for violence?
High im pretty desensitized at this point

Basically if society fell apart I doubt I would last too long. But I would kill as many people as I could before I died.
>>
File: Khorne_banner.png (811 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
Khorne_banner.png
811 KB, 600x666
>>30017953
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THROWN!

KHORNE COMPELS US TO SLAY THE NORMIE SCOURGE. THEY ARE UNKNOWING PAWNS OF SLANNESH AND MUST BE CLEANSED WITH BLOOD.
>>
>>30020828
>Khorne
Get out failed normie.
True god of robots here.
>>
>>30017953
I think i could kill but only if i would really have to. As in self defence or somone i cared about. But i would try to make it as quick and as painless as possible. I don't know how much i would need to hate somone to let them die in suffering.
>>
File: 0001 - D7rMzsQ.gif (241 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
0001 - D7rMzsQ.gif
241 KB, 200x193
I'm almost certain I could if they attacked me or done something really major to me, I wouldn't ever attack anyone for no reason though.

As an absolute last resort if it was the only way to avoid death, I would try absolutely everything else before.

No, but I would beat them up very badly.

Whats your threshold for violence?
I don't get this question to be honest.
>>
no. no one could ever convince me of a good reason to kill
>>
>>30017953
Murder solve rate is pretty low. Even more so when you arent directly connected to the person you murder. Do you feel lucky?
>>
>>30017953
I want to play a game like hatred where I can just go out and kill lots of people.
>>
Definitely
Sure
Hells yeah
>Whats your threshold for violence?
There is none, I didn't flinch once when I saw my own fat seep out out of a wound
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.