[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else jealous of this kid? He is literally getting beaten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: a55.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
a55.webm
2 MB, 640x352
Anyone else jealous of this kid?

He is literally getting beaten up by qt slavs.

Why does he run away? If it were me I would lie on the floor and surrender to them and let them do what they want, it's always been my fantasy to get beaten up by 14 year old girls.

He's not even good looking, it's the closest female contact he's probably going to get.
>>
>>30017692
I'd love to literally destroy those bitches' buttholes. That fucking cunt looking to hit the guy in the balls is pure evil. Deserves to get gangraped by niggers.
>>
context?if i was him i would drop my pants and start cockslapping those roasties
>>
File: CQJ5ezbVEAE_gcO.jpg (69 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
CQJ5ezbVEAE_gcO.jpg
69 KB, 600x583
>>30017692
Yes I was kicked in the balls and slapped in the face by girls when I was younger and I loved it.
>>
tfw girlfriend isn't 14 anymore
>>
> it's the closest female contact he's probably going to get.
Well yeah, girls don't like cunts.
>>
they would have never tried this shit on me. i am a slav and i know the mindset of these teenage sluts. you know why? because i was a blob of fat growing up and a strong kind of fat, not a fatigue, weak kind. i would have rekt their shit so they would never do something like this to me. so sad.
>>
>Slavs and non-slavs don't mix.
>Why do you think Hitler had a policy to send all Slavs to concentration or to factories once he had control over the uk.

But in this situation, I think I would pass up on beating the shit out of every single one of them.
>>
>>30018520
How do neo-Nazis justify calling Slavs "non-white"? Their skin looks white to me, and many of them have blonde hair and blue eyes. Are they ashamed that such a low tier group belongs to their race?
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>I will never experience this

sdasdas
>>
>>30018562

Because Hitler considered them subhuman
>>
>>30018453

Sure thing.

>daily reminder that slavs are not truly human
>>
>>30018562
yeah, this is why russia is an empire now with the greatest thermonuclear arsenal on the planet. this is also why ussr fucked hitler's reich up the ass and burned berlin down. because slavs are subhumans.
>>
>>30018562
it's because slavs have eastern mongolian ancestry, they don't have as pure germanic or nordic genes.
>>
even though im into femdom, this shit pisses me off
>>
>>30018864

why?

wouldnt you want to get attacked by qts?
>>
>>30018985
Not as a malnourished 11-yo kid. If the offer was still available now when I'm 27, 1.85, and 90 kilos, I say yeah bring'em on, I have all night.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 634x634
>anon you disgusting little creep anon did you just cum in your fucking pants..?! does getting beat by a bunch of little girls turn you on?
>>
>>30018985

i would enjoy it, but i don't think that kid is having fun with it, and that's what bothers me.
>>
There is a man in that webm. I wouldn't like to seem like a pussy in front of another man.
>>
>>30018864
>>30019101
I would've loved it if I had been that 12yo boy, I love femdom and I have a small but proud collection of amateur videos featuring underage girls bullying other kids (both male and female). Shit makes me cum so hard, specially since I was bullied as a kid by girls too

love how they lord over him in that webm, laugh, ridicule and humiliate him. He's nothing in their eyes.
>>
>>30019303
he is autistic. skinny.
obvious reasons to fuck with him.
>>
File: 1436917101076.jpg (1 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
1436917101076.jpg
1 MB, 2304x3072
>>30017692
There were guys there to back them up.
>>
>>30019303
>small but proud collection of amateur videos featuring underage girls bullying other kids

pls share
>>
>be me
>be 14
>class stacy is a tall, overdeveloped big titted blonde, already looks like she could be 18
>Physically unable to compete with her
>She forces me to the ground
>Stands with her foot on my dick, says she's gonna crush my balls
>I squirm in pain as she increases the pressure, then gasp "Yes, do it harder!"
>she stops and stares at me in disgust
>immediately runs away

Why did I open my big mouth?
>>
>>30017692
Getting bullied and beaten isn't fun regardless of who's doing it. I would've shot them.
>>
>>30019437
Completely underrated post
>>
This shit happened to me once... kinda...
>be 14
>be sperg and who knows what else
>bitches think it's funny to fuck with me because i am easily triggered
>starts with them calling me a faggot at pe class
>they were one year younger, mind you
>used to get a meltdown from somethign like that
>it's what they were hoping to see for the lolz
>decide to take it no more
>get to the place they were at
>get my dick out and it was already hard
>fap fap fap fap
>ejaculate fucking tons all over the bench they were sitting on
>they flee
>get kicked out of school
>get my first schizoid outburst in the following weeks
>keep doing the same thing when people want to trigger my sperg meltdown
>haven't been bullied since
just go crazy.
>>
>>30019437
This turned me on, have you had anyone do this to you since?
>>
>>30019674
My girlfriend's bff, all 250+lbs of her, once sat on my face and said "If you're an asshole to her, I will fucking crush you like a worm. You will DIE under me."

In the end she was (and is) a better friend to me than the GF was.
>>
>>30018751
reminder that the pure ubermensch germans are in western europe because they were running from the mongols
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.