[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have only ever had two friends irl after 24 years on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 673x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 673x605
>have only ever had two friends irl after 24 years on this earth
>one of them has been my best friend for 10+ years
>he was always popular but would still always choose to hang out with me and would invite me to come along with his normie friends and make me feel welcome
>other friend is an outcast like me
>normie friend hates my outcast friend because "he is a retarded outcast"
>once bring outcast friend to hang out with my normie friend (he was already with me when normie friend invited me)
>normie friend ditches to hang out with other normies
>cuts off all ties with me
>last time we talked was 3 months ago
Why would he do this
>>
>>30017569
>trusting normies

they're only as nice to you as you can socially enforce them to. they're trash.
>>
>>30017655
But we were friends since 10 years old man that's so fucked
>>
kind of a dick move to invite a friend to another friends thing when u know he hates them... it's like u don't care what he thinks
>>
>>30017569
You shouldn't have invited the outcast if you knew normie friend didn't like him.
>>
>>30018680
>>30018287
I know. You're right.
The thing is, he had only jokingly mentioned how "strange" the other guy is, I thought it was just banter, especially since they share many friends. I never knew he genuinely hated him until after this event.
When it happened he just said "that guy is a retarded outcast" or something along those lines and that I must be a loser for hanging out with the other guy so much and now he doesn't reply to any of my attempts at contact.
>>
>>30017569
chill out dude. the best friend ive ever had set me up to get killed, and thats how our friendship ended. we were like brothers, i was living in his house with his mom at the time after he moved out of state. shit happens.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.