[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>be me
>INTJ who never talks to people
>0 social skills
>female student from abroad is going to stay at our house for some weeks
>"Anon, come down and say hello"
>"hi, I'm Anon"
>want to shake hand
>she looks at me with pic related face
>after 5 sec of staring she finally shakes my hand

What did she mean by this?
>>
Sounds like she's also a sperg
>>
>>30017285
what country is she from?

perhaps that isn't normal in her culture, or maybe she was just nervous
>>
>>30017346
She seemed very communicative, until I showed up.
>>
her instinctual response to avoid you kicked in but felt she had to shake hands
>>
>>30017285
I bet you're hoping that she thought you looked cool and that you gave off that edgy vibe you have always wished to have. But the truth is that she was so thrown back by how weird you are that she had trouble reacting. It's like when you read about a certain type of person a lot, it sort of builds up a fantastical idealisation of their existence. You don't ever expect to run into someone like that, but here you stand, a miserable messy looking young man who isn't as sociable and flirty as other men. You're weird and she probably is interested in you, but not in a romantic way. She probably thinks you're gross. It's morbid fascination.
>>
>>30017367
She gave me that look before I tried shaking her hand.
Also she didn't seem very nervous when talking to others (laughing etc.)
>>
maybe she appreciated you enough in first look that she wanted to go for a hug.
>>
>>30017285

You're ugly, you dress poorly, and you act strangely. It took here a couple seconds to compose herself and act polite.

Later she sent some texts about how creepy you are.
>>
>>30017285
What did being a INTJ have to do with any of that?
>>
>>30017578
He forgot to mention his horoscope and earlier tarot card reading
>>
>>30017467
Absolutely crushed my dreams senpai (Not OP).

But consider this. What if OP was attractive? Some girls are pretty shy and can sperg out when they see someone they like, it does happen. So if OP is a crypto Chad then what you said might not be the case.

But yeah, if he's not attractive then you're probably right.
>>
>>30017473
Is she a ching chong? They generally have a deer in headlights look when meeting a new male person their age and are confused by hand shaking
>>
>>30017467
I might have the mind of a sperglord, but I look and dress like a normie. I think...

>>30017578
That's my way of making a joke
>>
>>30017674
Then he would be self-aware enough to know this and only be posting here for validation under the pretence of ignorance. But I don't believe that's the case. He's most likely a bellow average sperg with an edgy high ego. This is the first time his fantasy of being noticed by a girl that way has ever come true, so now he's making a thread about it in hopes that robots will cheer him on.
>>
>>30017778
This. She looks very asian
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.