[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn do this with your friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AIDS.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
AIDS.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>ywn do this with your friends
>>
>Filename
Pretty much sums this up.
Enjoy your slow, painful death.
>>
Jesus Christ I don't want to live anymore knowing this can happen
>>
Why do fags always wear the cockrings?
>>
>>30017202
>ywn you do this with a complete stranger
http://gloryholeboy843.tumblr.com/post/147541851484/anon-bareback-and-piss-in-ass-at-the-adult-theater
Should I feel ashamed for this video??
>>
>>30018062
Since they don't value sexual intimacy and get laid every single night by 10 different guys and have superAIDS, which gives them ED, they lose their ability to get erections.
The cockrings help them to maintain their worthless and diseased boners, so they can have more empty sex and prove to the world that they will never be worth anything and will never have a pure relationship with a pure bf.
>>
>>30018062
Because its different than fucking a pussy.

With vaginas you can go slightly limp halfway through and still have penetrative sex. But with anal if you don't stay 100% rock hard the whole time you won't be getting that shit in.

In summary assholes are tighter, and you need to stay harder, hence why some use cock rings.. its science anon.
>>
>>30017202
Just spam gay shit like this 24/7 on r9k the community will love it.
>>
>>30017202
Mmh god that looks really fucking hot
i-i'm still straight though, right?
>>
>>30017202
Why the fuck is this board full of faggots?
>>
>>30019272
No. You are too far gone. You aren't even gay; you're just sick now.
Have fun with your new trash lifestyle - there is no hope at this point.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK