[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I clean cum off of my wall? I have a certain wall I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
How do I clean cum off of my wall?
I have a certain wall I've been cumming on behind my bed for years and my parents are moving my bed out of the room. PLease send help
>>
There are plenty of commercial cleaners for walls that will remove oils, fats and stains.

Just go to the cleaning section of your local supermarket with 5 bucks.
>>
>>30017079
Can you post a picture of the wall?
>>
>>30017079
try getting a wet sponge soaked in ammonia water(very little ammonia btw google proper amounts). liberally apply to the wall with soft side, keep the wall wet. gently scrub it off as to not scrape the paint away.

Thats my best guess dude, good luck
>>
a sponge with bleach should work
>>
>>30017079
I hear shampoo can clean cum, but I don't know if it works in your situation.
>>
if your wall is white, I would bleach the cum and repaint that section.
>>
>>30017138

This. I work for a cleaning company and I'd like to know what the damage looks like first before helping you, OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.