[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROASTIES: why do you feel the need to invade "men only"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1468535828852.gif (494 KB, 646x466) Image search: [Google]
1468535828852.gif
494 KB, 646x466
ROASTIES: why do you feel the need to invade "men only" spaces? Like the huge influx of ROASTIES coming into /r9k/, what compels you to come and post here?

Try to be sincere for a minute. Seriously analyze the emotional impulse that you feel when you think of an all-male space like /r9k/.

Is there a sense of anxiety that there are all those men there? Is it a sense of excitement that you'll stand out in the sausagefest? Why do girls do things like "im such a nerd" or "im such a shut in" and try to shoulder their way into all male spaces? This is 100% anonymous so just be real.

If you're honest and sincere, I'll give you a temporary reprieve from the ROASTIE label. Come analyze it sincerely. Don't type it up then delete it "thats dumb" just come stream of consciousness. Let me hear what you feel when you think of a space like /r9k/
>>
why not just go to wizard-chan?
>>
>>30017110
If you'll remember, GamerGate started because Zoe Quinn went to Wizardchan to shill her game and basically cried RAPE when they rejected her.

Women feel this weird impulse to enter places where only men go. I want to analyze it from the perspective of the woman herself. Are they even aware of it? They don't seem to be.
>>
To make you feel better honey. If you are good I will give you some pics to fap
>>
>>30000000
I just want to know who got this get, ignore my post OP
>>
attention

they expect men to cater to them. what better place than to shove themselves with no perceived competition
>>
to laugh and give shitty advice on purpose while acting sincere
>>
>>30017065
They dont like male only space because they cant extract resources from them so they need to ruin them. Men evolve to extract resouces from their environment and women evolve to extract resources from men. Why do you think they have child like features? Also look at the way they tap into our desire to have sex to control us and manipulate us.
>>
This board was never and is not a 'men-only space'.
>>
File: 543789.jpg (9 KB, 140x143) Image search: [Google]
543789.jpg
9 KB, 140x143
>>30017161
>GamerGate started because Zoe Quinn went to Wizardchan
>>
>>30017065
Where else are the female social rejects going to go? There's no female r9k, and if there were, I can see why they wouldn't want to use it: for the same reason that I don't post exclusively on Wizard-chan.
>>
>>30017632
>Also look at the way they tap into our desire to have sex to control us and manipulate us.

Women can be controlled the same way, and just about as easily, if not more easily. They will basically willingly kill their own fathers for a chance at being Chad's slave
>>
>>30017705
>female social rejects

Two choices: /s4s/ and /cgl/
>>
>>30017065
Plz give me examples of women only spaces.
>>
>>30017776
Jezebel, /cgl/, women only gyms
>>
>>30017065
Honestly, I think there are two reasons I come to r9k.

The first part, which I assume you don't particularly like is that I legitimately feel like I relate to the struggles a lot of the male robots suffer from whether it be depression, anxiety, or other self-destructive tendencies. I also have never had a boyfriend or been on a date. My only romantic experiences happened six months ago when I was drunk on Valentine's Day (I had my first kiss and the guy never texted me and actively ignored me afterwards). Most of the problems I have with men are more my fault then theirs and I feel like a lot of posters feel the same way about their interpersonal and romantic relationships.

The second reason is kind of a product of my first reason as I have expressed above that I have very little experience with men, in a friend or boyfriend context. So, to come here, where men express themselves in, firstly, a way I can relate to and secondly in a way that they are open to discussing things with me without my appearance being a detractor, is a great relief for me. I don't get to talk to a lot of men without my gender or my appearance coming into play, I can talk to them as equals or maybe even friends here.

With that said, I am sure there is a part of me that really loves the idea of men WANTING to talk to me, especially in a romantic sense. But I try not to act on that part of me because its pathetic and I know that if I ever want to have an authentic relationship with a man I have to not rely on a man's validation of my worth.

Lol I didn't realize I typed so much but yeah I hope that answers your question?
>>
>>30017705
there is no such thing as a female social reject

you can get a bf at any given time
>>
>>30017809
>I legitimately feel like I relate to the struggles a lot of the male robots suffer from whether it be depression, anxiety, or other self-destructive tendencies.

>I had my first kiss and the guy never texted me and actively ignored me afterwards).

This is the exact type of stupid shit that women post that we're all sick of. Get the fuck off of this board. Go beg for attention somewhere else, you stupid bitch.
>>
File: tomoko3.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tomoko3.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>30017809
>I legitimately feel like I relate to the struggles a lot of the male robots suffer from whether it be depression, anxiety, or other self-destructive tendencies.
>>
>>30017841
Yeah, just throw yourself into the arms of the first predatory asshole who shows up when you're desparate, right? A man much stronger than you who has the power to violate and abuse you, if he so wished. Just put your life into the hands of such a person, because you 'can' get a boyfriend, right?

Oh no, wait, that's exactly what women are stereotyped as doing by morons like you.

Stop this fucking meme.
>>
I come here because I'm sick of all the bullshit on other sites. There's just no place like here, where I feel like I can actually be myself. Women are fucking boring and full of fake positivity. I come here because I feel alone.
>>
>>30017853
Wait man why would you turn down knowlege?
>>
>>30017902
they kinda throw themselfs to guys who use them just because they feel they are "soo sweet" "soo cute" "soo smart".
i am using actual quotes from roasties i met in real life.
>>
>>30017809

if youre not super fat: wanna be friends and act like we love each other?
>>
Grew up on /b/- I like to type out big walls of text and make OC.
I like to feel validated on "even footing" which means mostly I do shit anonymously and revel in the fact that I'd get as many (you)s as a boy as I do as a girl.
Why do I want this neutral validation? Being very ugly and overweight and having a prominently well known older brother- I had no sexual currency until I was 18, and males first started realizing they had to settle- I was used to being treated as an equal and having to pull my weight in entertainment, conversation, etc.

I don't like being treated like a woman.
The size and trends of r9k also make it highly narrative based, I can run similar threads, pretend to be extreme recurring characters, etc.
I don't have any real friends, so I just stay here all day.
>>
>>30017807
You have to forgive women only gyms given how sleazy men can be to women while they're working out. If men could put their dick away for more than half an hour, that wouldn't be a thing.
>>
File: get out.png (159 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
159 KB, 500x500
>>30017960
hes a guy rmao
>>
>>30017902
>no you dont get it i have to reject thousands of men because they are all dangerous ebul predators while waiting for chad

why do you still try, you can literally never be in a robots situation, just give up and leave
>>
>>30017065
they do it for the same reason blacks post here. Everyone knows blacks aren't welcome on 4chan but niggers still post because it's funny in their eyes to violate and invade awhite man's space
>>
>>30017065
Women don't have the capacity for reflection or preparation. They are a hollow shell unaware of its interior. They're like robots if robots were made of emotions and narcissism.

Nietzche said "they're not even shallow; they don't have a bottom" or something to that effect.

Think if you couldn't think about anything universal or abstract and your inner life consisted of wondering about the next pretty thing you were going to buy, the next selfie to take, if you or someone you know is doing something socially shameful, and if Chad likes you. That's a woman.
>>
>>30018006
Define "robot" please
Just for me
>>
>>30017952
You're missing the point. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't, by some of the people on this board at least.

>Are female and are lonely / without intimacy?
WOMEN CAN'T BE LONELY THEY CAN GET A BF ANYTIME!

>Are female and jump into the arms of said boyfriend to avoid loneliness?
WOMEN ONLY DATE CHAD BOOHOO.

There's no way to fucking win in the eyes of said people.
>>
>>30017853
>>30017899

Thanks for the (You)'s

But yeah the key word in that part of my spiel is FEEL. I probably don't actually, in terms of magnitude, relate to the mental health issues you all do but for me I can relate to some of the threads you all post.
>>
>>30017966

fuck off you fat whore.

kek, that wasnt original. you probably psoted before and someone told you the same already fatty.
>>
>>30018022
*meant robot in the general sense here, not the /r9k/ sense. As in they're soulless and driven by their roastie instincts.
>>
>>30017960
I am overweight so no.
>>
>>30017902
>she thinks she's worth anything more than her pussy
>>
>>30017960
>if you're not super fat wanna be friends
Why do you care if your friends are fat. You bang your guy friends on the regular homo
>>
>>30018039
The real question is why you pretend to be a girl for attention.
>>
>>30018029
i dont have to to prove my point

but one thing that robots have in common is that they do not have - or are capable of having - friends or boy/girlfriends, This automatically excludes ALL women from being robots.
>>
>>30018046
And this same nigger's going to have a great time, and has had a great time in one of my threads.
That's why I'm here, I can flip the "fat whore" switch on and off.
>>
Wow this thread is going nuts
>>
>>30018084
I get that, but no one EVER had a definition for me.
Id like to hear one. It was just for me
>>
>>30018022
>your inner life consisted of wondering about the next pretty thing you were going to buy, the next selfie to take, if you or someone you know is doing something socially shameful, and if Chad likes you. That's a woman.
Do you actually believe that? Talk about sweeping generalizations
>>
>>30017807
Of all the examples you've just provided, only women's gyms would be as malicious as /r9k/ about men participating in their activities. Men post on /cgl/ all the time, the only thing that make me think it's a "femboard" is that it's the only board on all of 4chan I've seen where women aren't told to fuck off. And just because Jezebel is pro 3rd wave feminism doesn't make it exclusively for women. I'm sure they're not autistic enough to deny that men may be interested in the same things they are.
>>
>>30017971
>You have to forgive men only offices given how loud and annoying women can be to men while they're working. If women could shut the fuck up for more than half an hour, that wouldn't be a thing.

wow, really, do men look at you when you wear a sports bra, spandex boy shorts, and no panties. how could they.
>>
>>30018072
I have a question for you guys, when a girl posts something there's usually two go to responses which is either

A: "LOL shut up roasties tits or gtfo"
or
B: "He's a guy lmao"

How do you guys decide which of these two responses to use? Like when does a post merit response B instead of response A

Thanks, your answers will be greatly appreciated :^)
>>
>>30017971
Stop white-knighting, faggot. "M'lady" won't fuck you just because you defended her.
>>
>>30018057

define overweigth. chubby is ok for me. you just shouldn't swet from walking alone and able to do sports without looking ridiculous. you know the fat people who try to run and you have to giggle? if you're not of a similiar size we can try. also im not superficial (don't want that you get a false impression), i'm just not atracted to really fat women. besides that you can be really ugly as long as you're an empathic and nice human being.
>>
>>30018046
>she types out a paragraph answering the question and describing how she feels
>"fuck off you fat whore"
Men are proving to be very logical and not shallow at all
>>
>>30018125
I hate to say that, and i am not >>30018022
But you are right
>>
>>30018022
Terrible if true.
>>
File: 35345345.jpg (75 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
35345345.jpg
75 KB, 500x638
>>30018022
That's probably true to an extent, but come on. Autist losers exaggerate the hell out of it
>>
>>30018125
See, you're a roastie, and here's how I know.

Instead of arguing the point and supplying counterexamples, you immediately made it about me.
>>
>>30018092
Holy moly. Robots are acting autistic. Who would have thunk it!?!
>>
>>30018036
the win is to be loyal to your companion and do not slut it up.
also be with someone like them or with them.
>>
File: truest_pic.png (699 KB, 599x858) Image search: [Google]
truest_pic.png
699 KB, 599x858
>>30017065
>Engaging directly with the femwhores
They feed of attention nearly as much as Chad's cum.
>>
>>30018092
I love when this happens. The bedlam is entertaining.
>>
>>30018067

obviously i wanna start out as friends and turn this into more. i don't care for normal friends. i never had any, so i don't know what i'm missing out on.

i want to simulate friendship and then love with her. so fuck off norman.
>>
>>30018166
Relax autismo. You aren't gonna get any.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 784x222) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 784x222
Holy fuck. Get the fuck over yourselves. Look, I mostly just lurk, and when I do reply, no one ever notices I'm a girl. But the one reason I come on here for is because some greentext posts are actually really funny/interesting. This is also the only place where kindness is sincere unlike most other forums. I say this because when most replies to a genuine question is "kek, kys faggot," and someone else actually takes their time to help you out, with nothing like comment karma or tumblr followers in it for them, the kindness here is considered sincere. It gives me a little more hope for the world. Also, I relate to most people's mentality on here more than people in real life. That is, when they're not trolling of course. Opinions here are raw, and that's what I like. So maybe it's hard for you to comprehend why a girl would ever be on a place like this for anything more than the sake of standing out, but I hope my reply made you understand it a bit better. This is why I'm here, but I'm sure I speak for most girls on here too.
>>
Fembot here, the next one to get dubs will get me as gf.
>>
>>30018197
Of course it is - but then, refer to post. We're not born with partners, we need to find people worth being loyal to who will respect us and not hurt us. While we look for such a person we're lonely.

...But told by this board that we can't be lonely because women can get a bf anytime.

Once again, can't win in the eyes of many /r9k/ posters. That's wat I'm trying to explain.
>>
>>30018128
The problem with your theory is that unlike women, men don't go looking for woman-only spaces in order to change them. So I'm not going to be familiar with a lot of woman-only spaces, or what's in them. Women (and white knights), seem to seek out men-only spaces and seek to change them.

I've never seen a dude bitch about Cosmopolitan having sluts on the cover and writing...whatever's in that magazine, but women stay on Sports Illustrated's nuts every year.
>>
>>30018166
It doesn't matter how overweight I am, because I am not interested in making friends from /r9k/ sorry
>>
>>30018182
How could a person possibly prove a complex internal narrative?
It's technically impossible to PROVE that any thing other than yourself has sentience.
>>
>>30018175

it is not shallow. fatties are responsible for their weight. they decide to be fat. it's disgusting.
>>
>>30018241
>>30018282
double 82's, get these nuts
>>
>>30018291
They could write a book, and no roasties have.

There are pretty much 0 roastie philosophers.
>>
File: suprise.png (20 KB, 758x540) Image search: [Google]
suprise.png
20 KB, 758x540
>>30018241
nice bait but challenge accepted
if trips post nude
>>
>>30017902
Didn't you just said you did this yourself?
>when I was drunk on Valentine's Day (I had my first kiss and the guy never texted me and actively ignored me afterwards)
>>
>>30018118
that's because there is no straight forward definition. Robots are similar in nature but can have very different traits that makes such a task near impossible.

General rule of thought

- Deemed not useful for any meaningful task in society
- Deemed not desireable for any relationship, romantic or not
- Deemed not desirable as a mate
- Deemed acceptable to use for the amusement of any person higher up on the social hierarchy

I hope that helped you understand. Now either leave or be my gf.
>>
>>30018151
I do not take anything written here as a fact, it is more like "roleplay" for me if you want to say that everything is fake in the first instance.
When someone provides pictures or any proof that something is true, i will believe in it (Not 100% there is still PS and stuff But i will at lest a bit.)
So if something is unproven i will respond to it as if it is real but i will not really believe in it in example:
Anon:I want to kill myself!
Me: Why are you going to do that?

I do not really think that there is someone who will really kill himself. But i will Awnser as if.

I know there are many reasons to think that someone is faking it, but i will never write "its a guy lmao"
But many do so. I would take it with more humor

To awnser your secont question
>>
>>30018182
>you immediately made it about me

Like every man on this board responding to every woman on this board, you mean?

Like the purpose of this thread, you mean?
>>
>>30018278
yes you cannot be lonely.
because you can have more trusted companions that men do.
men such as ourselfs would be loyal to other woman mostly because we cannot find one ourselfs.
woman can find man more easly and that is why you cannot be lonely and you also do not need to be a slut for it.
>>
>>30018310
The line between politic and philosophy are entirely blurred now, I'd argue that the suppositions and points of academic Camille Paglia are roughly analogous to philosophy.
>>
>>30018329
A: Thank you
B: I am a guy
>>
>>30018234
>someone else actually takes their time to help you out, with nothing like comment karma or tumblr followers in it for them, the kindness here is considered sincere

I agree with this femanon. This is so true, and even the insincere answers are usually pretty funny so its kind of a win-win
>>
>>30018182
I didn't make it about you. I just questioned your statement because you're taking your experiences with a few women and applying it to all of them.

You're also claiming that half the human population thinks and acts the same way which is actually impossible.

It's like saying "men are all sex-crazed predators who want to oppress women whenever they can."
>>
>>30018144
>sports bra
>panties
Look at me? I'm a man. I'm not even pretending to be a woman and you're already getting defensive. All I've done is weigh up both sides of this argument and presented my non-bias opinion. But you completely proved my point you fucking dumb ass. And why do men always use the "we simply can't help ourselves" meme when it come to making women uncomfortable? I can go though life without ogling every woman that I walk past. Why can't you?
Because you're shit at being a human
>>
File: gond.gif (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
gond.gif
1 MB, 1920x1200
Most "fembots" are actually dudes, and the females that do come here, are for all intents and purposes men, there is nothing that sets them apart, they're not treated differently. This is why females that do come here love to use trips and become worshipped.

The ones that you have no idea are here, the ones who come for the feels and everything, not to gain hundreds of orbiters are the ones Im interested in, but I'll never be able to find "the one" because I won't even know she's here, we could pass each other by and I would just assume it's another robot. I would compare it to Schrodinger's cat, in the way that you can't know that it's a girl, and the only way to know is "tits or gtfo" which then soils the prospect of having the girl as a romantic partner because most men don't want a woman who exposes herself on the internet.
>>
>>30017446
This. Facebook normies will not give these uggos attention so they come here, the problem is too many betas and niggers are giving them their undeserved ego.

>>30017670
shut up fag.

>>30018022
this

>>30018036
Here's an idea, lower your standards. Oh you won't? Then you're not a fucking robot. Holy fuck, why are you so stupid? Post tits or fuck off

>>30018118
that's because it's implied just by virtue of people unironically talking about piss bottles and tendies stories, only roasties don't understand because you're literally retarded and have brain defects.

>>30017809
you're just a fatty. even fatties are pariahs here, maybe try tumblr

>>30017966
women will never pull their weight for any conversation, especially at your girth fatso

>>30018118
he just explained it, you can go to tinder and find a guy in 5 seconds, i can't, that's the difference you hamplanet pukefuck, just because you can't join the stacey clan it doesn't mean you belong here shithead
>>
>>30018369
There's no use explaining it to you. You're not male.
>>
>>30018320
I am the Valentine's poster and the person you replied to isn't me
>>
>>30018229
When you meet a girl with the intention of starting out as friends and building into something more you aren't actually being a friend moron.
>>
File: 1456698141136.jpg (85 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
1456698141136.jpg
85 KB, 1024x568
MGTOW are faggots
>>
File: well.png (13 KB, 766x540) Image search: [Google]
well.png
13 KB, 766x540
i honestly see no reason why women shouldnt be allowed as long as they arent attention whoring , or using their status as women to get a higher status grade.
inb4 whiteknight
>>
>>30018234

how often do you masturbate?

as a woman you should be aware btw, hundreds of men and ugly creeps use you as a fuck fantasy. the only thing that needs to happen for that is that you leave the house. every man looks at girls from any age and imagines how he fucks her. that probably gets you wet, whore?
>>
>>30018354
>more trusted companions
Reading comprehension zero. Don't bother replying if you've got nothing other than a preconceived narrative.
>>
>>30018418
This is the rationale that destroys civilizations.
>>
>>30018376
Why does she have to go to the gym dressed in clothes a 80's hooker would think is immodest? Do sweatpants and loose t-shirts not exist in femaleland? I've never dressed in clothes so tight my balls were clearly visible, and if I did, I'd expect people to notice and have an adverse reaction.
>>
>>30018283

>says she relates to robots
>doesn't want to make friends on here
>doesn't provide a reason

fuck off normal fag whore.
>>
>>30018151
There's only one way to prove if you're a girl, and until then you'll be treated as a guy
>>
File: yougotmethere.jpg (54 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
yougotmethere.jpg
54 KB, 500x279
>you're just a fatty. even fatties are pariahs here, maybe try tumblr
>>
>>30018398
>using the "roastie" argument to avoid having to explain his points and actually argue

I'd like to hear your explanation anyway. No need to be a condescending asshole.

And aren't you the one making it about me instead of proving your point and providing counter arguments? Does this make you a ""roastie""?
>>
>>30017809
Please be my German gf.
>>
>>30018393
As i said in >>30018367
I am a guy
And you doule referred to me in your post.
>>
>>30018477
my bad this is directed for >>30018393
>>
>>30018393
>Here's an idea, lower your standards

To what, exactly? I'm sure you have already convinced yourself otherwise, but I literally do not give a fuck what the person looks like, what race they are, how fat they are, what organ they have, ore what gender they are and that's honestly more than I can say than is the case for most self-described 'robots' on this board.
>>
>>30018467
You have a shit personality and act like a child when you don't get what you want. Wonder why she didn't want to get to know you better when you tried to hit on her.
>autism
>>
>>30018241
Go fuck yourself attention whore piece of shit.
>>
>>30018480
You got your knickers in a twist and are bullying the conversation into a subjective area where you have control. Shove off, cunt. You're no different from the rest of your sex.

If you actually took the time to research and present your position, you'd come off as soft-headed, and everyone would patronize you. This is because women have a weak faculty for reason that comes off as endearing because it's so child-like and pitiable.
>>
>>30018467
Because I am actively trying NOT to be a robot, I feel like engaging in friendships from people on here would be damaging to that goal.
>>
>>30018544
THEN. WHY. ARE. YOU. FUCKING. HERE?
>>
>>30017694
>>30017161
She did fuck with Wchan, but that wasn't what caused GG, it was more of the fucking around and censoring the whole internet to lie about it that pissed people off
>>
>>30018544
Good point.
I am not >>30018467 but it is clear that the r9k atism shouldnt invade anyones real life
>>
>>30018492
German?

Orirganaloialdjaoa
>>
>>30018393
>I'm incapable of conversation
>he just calls everyone fatty or fag
>>
>>30018580
I am not >>30018492
but it is nice to see some germans in here
>>
>>30018283
i'm not the guy you replied too but this is literally why you don't belong, instead of contributing to the board with something witty or clever you just suck the humor and life out of it. "oh why anon, i am sincerely not interested in your honorable proposal" why do you even try?

>>30018282
Women can't even stand each other so ruining men's fun is the only way they can survive. It's like a parasite or cancer or something.
>>
>>30018282
That's actually a really good point anon. I'm actually impressed. Though their is a problem with your theory too. Women participating here isn't changing anything. Women forcing opinions that are foreign to the board would be changing it, (and if the board had a defined topic that would be possible) but for the most part the only thing that women posting has done is cause mass butt frustration purely because they're women.
>>
>>30018559
I feel like occasionally coming on here and reading stuff is a lot different then establishing an IRL friendship with someone from the internet but hey! thats just my opinion
>>
>>30017065
Cause I can do whatever the fuck I want. I I dont speak for every roastie but im not here to torment or laugh at your pain, Im here to feel a connection, despite what genitals you have.
>>
>>30018570
>GG, it was more of the fucking around and censoring the whole internet to lie about it that pissed people off

You're missing why that incident got so much attention. It wasn't about her actions individually. What she did as an individual isn't important.

What was more important was that she was able to use feminist dogma to cover up clearly dishonest behavior, and then, especially, that more mainstream media outlets picked up the story and backed her up on it.
>>
File: 1452050394634.png (53 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452050394634.png
53 KB, 225x225
>thread is full of butthurt roasties
>they are sad and full of badcryfeels and just want everyone to get along so they can get back to manipulating and extracting resources
Disgustingly predictable roasties. You all should fuck off back to social media.
>>
>>30018544

> wanting to fit in with the normies

you're just like all the male superficial failed normies here. fuck off and die.

>not wanting to be a robot with another robot because society is cancer
>>
>>30018624
But you're actively trying not to be a robot and spending time in a place for robots.

Please tell me you're not actually that retarded.
>>
>>30018597
I am legitimately asking why he thinks I am german, not asking if he is german
>>
>>30018022
this is why most women are fucking infuriating. their minds don't weight things. to find balance in interactions. it's just them acting out to gain social capital in some way. from wearing revealing clothes, to leading on a beta orbiter because she feels lonely. but then they actually BELIEVE they aren't at fault. that they didn't act purposefully. and that people are ganging up on them. they literally don't understand that doing a thing means that you are doing a thing. they do a thing and then go "i didn't do that thing! why does everyone hate me? why doesn't anyone ever do nice things for me?" etc.

this is how you can tell you're dating a good woman. ALL of us take advantage sometimes. the key is to recognize it, first of all, and then be gracious and humble about it. "oh, i didn't mean to impose! thanks for your help!" not defensive, haughty, and "u dunt dusurve me at muh bezt." the sociopaths see any criticism or any "whoa, wait a minute" as "OMG people are always mad at me, and antagonizing me, and not trusting of me, and not fair to me." weak men fall for this victim complex, and give these whores anything they want. but the girl is not mentally in the real world, and maybe never will be. she will only grow to believe that the guy is antagonizing her and using her too.
>>
>>30018626
I'd like to put the genitals I have into the genitals you have if you follow my insinuation
>>
>>30018636
>extracting resources
You're all a bunch of NEETs who live with mom, what resources are you talking about? Are you mailing your doritos to blood sucking roastie whores?
>>
>>30018608
I also think that he is right but i do not see any point in telling us that they are women.
Exept they get asked or it needs to be said in context.
>>
>>30018666
Time is a resource. Resources can be intangible.
>>
>>30018624
Go to /fit/. They have plenty of depressing stories to read and preach self improvement. Stop coming here please.
>>
>>30018602
I took it as a joke the first time he asked bc obviously its a joke, but his second post was very white knighty so I decided to be straight up with him and a little rude so he would stop making cancerous comments. I see your point though.
>>
File: 1461662395876.jpg (46 KB, 780x564) Image search: [Google]
1461662395876.jpg
46 KB, 780x564
>>30018666
>You're all a bunch of NEETs who live with mom

MGTOW btfo
>>
>>30018651
I just thought that you are and I would like too see some here.
Sorry if I was wrong.
>>
>>30018661
Do you honestly believe that _most_ women behave like that? That of _all_ women, this describes the _majority_ of them?

>their minds don't weight things. to find balance in interactions

If so, well done for setting the example!
>>
It's amazing what one or two normal women can do to a thread full of autistic robots. I would pay good money to see you faggots in real life locked in a room with real women. How many of you would actually piss yourselves?
>>
>>30018446
>every woman has a gym uniform and they all dress the same
>despite defending my autisom/NEET safe space on account of my complete social inability I'm actually a fashion expert and can comment on this shit.
>men don't wear skins when they work out.
>>
>>30018608
Women participating here does change things though. How many of the 120ish posts in this thread have been "show me tits", "be my gf", or efforts to deny that female-claiming posters are female.

It's an extreme version of the regular change that occurs in a male space when a female enters it. The mere inclusion of a female into male space is enough for weaker-willed men to change the way they act in order to please or to avoid offending the women, when a all-male society would relax and express themselves in a different way.
>>
>>30018648
>implying that accepting robothood is the best way to live
>not trying to rise above self-destructive tendencies

ok anon, ok
>>
>>30018418
>Attention whoring
>Tripfag
iron knee
>>
>>30018705
Get a rope and noose yerself
>>
>>30018709
I would not piss myself.
But i would take the money and prob talk a bit to them.
>>
>>30018544
I sincerely hope you die. You don't belong here on /robot/, you don't even belong on 4chan, you belong in the fucking >>>/trash/, and stay there le epic cyborg shitstain.

>>30018626
Name ONE thing you can possibly relate to. Just one. inb4 can't get a guy
>>
>>30018649
I've learned that trying to do things cold turkey doesn't really work. Coming here helps me balance out the "fake it till you make it" attitude I have to embrace in order to be considered a normie

Also, I am that retarded
>>
>>30018745
Nope
Originallionente commente
>>
>>30018709
For $30 I'll let you watch me spill spaghetti all over a Stacy m8
>>
>>30018757
rivers of manchild tears
>>
>>30018684
Is /r9k/ a place where the concept of self-improvement comes to die?
>>
>>30017718
Okay, so if you hate female posters so much why don't you go to /s4s/ or /diy/? Because it's not the same, obviously.
>>
>>30017161
>>30017694
>>30018570
>>30018632

I was the one who made the post on Wizardchan saying her game was stupid and caused all that bs. She did not come and no they did not reject or any of that, I made a post about how women should not really be depressed because they have constant attention, and sexual attention, how could they be as depressed in the same way? Also the mods banned that IP for even speaking of women, so wizardchan is a good place to go if you just want to pretend women do not exist.
>>
>>30018747
>>30018776
>implying all the money wouldn't be going to Stacey for pain and suffering
>>
>>30018709
Let's make it happen then, I'm always down for a good payday
>>
>>30018790
It's actually pretty hilarious that you'd consider /diy/ the male equivalent of /cgl/. Not saying it's wrong, just that it's funny to think about.
>>
>>30018543
>bullying the conversation into a subjective area where you have control
how am I doing that? I just asked you to explain your position after you called me a roastie for questioning your statement.

I actually wanted to read your explanation and understand your position. Too bad you're just trying to avoid it by using my sex as an insult.

>This is because women have a weak faculty for reason that comes off as endearing because it's so child-like and pitiable
No, it's because the men who do that don't know how to defend their opinions and see sex as an easy excuse to avoid having to actually prove their statements.
>>
>>30018785
Yes, this is the place that you come too when it is already too late and you want to be comfi with a lot of people that are te same as you.
Not >>30018684 btw
>>
>>30018757
le 4chan secret clubbe
>>
>>30018685

it was a semi joke. i can get stacies from omegle all i want, thought i'd try with real people, but you are worse than a stacy. you missed out on a robot with chad looks and great personality. i wouldn't say this if it wasn't anonymous, so don't think im saying this to impress anyone. i'm aware i'm a failure regarding societies standards, but also aware about my potential.
>>
>>30018708
Not him, but I thought his statement was bullshit until just two weeks ago.
I found someone special where I work and for two years we were together for mostly everythng. Then Chad came and stole her from me, all in a mere of two weeks.
>>
>>30018785
Are you new?
This is where you come when you've given up on life and want to share feels with the other social rejects.
>>
>>30018799
>Also the mods banned that IP for even speaking of women

So based.

How'd you get a new one?
>>
>>30018717
Then the solution would be for men to grow to a point where they can tolerate women and keep their shit together. If I catch a cold my body doesn't keel over and give up. I adapt. I improve. If I didn't then I'd be fucking pathetic (or have AIDS, which is pretty fucking pathetic).
>>
>>30018891
Dynamic IP aadresses are awesome.
>>
>invade
I've been here since the first day tee bee aitch.
>>
>>30017715

what did he mean by this

>origami origami ravioli
>>
>>30018905
No, it's not you worthless whore.

In primitive societies, they'd just beat and rape roasties who set foot in the male tent. You're a disease.
>>
>>30018905
>tolerate women
>keep their shit together

In most cases those 2 are mutually exclusive ideas.
>>
>>30018856
>"i can get stacies from omegle all i want, thought i'd try with real people"
>implying a girl you saw with your own eyes is less real than an anonymous poster
>>
>>30018708
do you think men are just making this shit up?

most of us (men and women) were raised with the same social bullshit.
>please and thank you
>give notice if you can't attend a commitment
>treat your company special. offer them a drink or a nice snack

i don't understand why i have to sound like a psycho misogynist for "demanding" that women act decent in public, say what they mean, and treat their boyfriend/husband with respect
>>
What post triggered this crazy thread the most? Place your votes now
>>
>>30018785
Holy fuck, it's like you came here today. Please leave and never return. This is for your own good.
>>
File: 1452599063736.jpg (73 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1452599063736.jpg
73 KB, 360x270
>>30018905
>tolerate
Anyone who uses this word is a parasite.

Faggots, niggers, cunts, all of them would die without straight white males. They need to be "tolerated" because they would perish in isolation from their host, the only people who can do anything worthwhile.
>>
File: 1434705474004.jpg (174 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1434705474004.jpg
174 KB, 600x696
>>30019002
You don't represent white nationalism and you shouldn't try. You're an embarrassment to us.
>>
>>30018870
>Not him, but I thought his statement was bullshit until just two weeks ago.

You sound like a viral advertising campaign for skincare products.

So what of your one experience? Objectively this means almost nothing. I've had exactly the opposite experience and that too means nothing. These sorts of generalisations are all worthless.
>>
>>30018831
>don't know how to defend their opinions
this is how women really think dot fucking jpg.

men aren't always fast talkers. but they INTRINSICALLY operate on logic moreso than women. if you give him a moment to collect his thoughts, and stop interrupting him with tumblr gotcha questions, maybe he could form a coherent rebuttal. fuck. i HATE seeing this shit happen at parties etc. i just fucking walk away. some of them think it's because i'm being funny. like on their side. it's the complete opposite. they're predatory idiots in debate. not friendly. not listening.
>>
>>30019002
>this is what /pol/ actually believes.
>I actually have to agree with the National Socialist.
>>
File: 1461554458675.png (273 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1461554458675.png
273 KB, 450x450
>>30019046
Enjoy dying for memes
>>
>>30019046
>LE WOMAN WHITE NATIONALIST /POL/ PLS LOVE ME AND GIB ATTENTION
Fuck off
>>
>>30018832
>>30018876
>>30018977
Damn sorry guys I misunderstood /r9k/. I was under the impression that underneath it all y'all still wanted to achieve a normal life. I think when I first found /r9k/ I think I was like majorly depressed and probably couldn't see my life improving, but things have changed since then.

Sorry for the blog post, I'll post less here sorry
>>
>>30019114
There's an entire board for people who want normie advice
>>>/adv/

You should go there and help out.
>>
File: gaddafi.jpg (84 KB, 461x386) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi.jpg
84 KB, 461x386
i've been here for quite some time idk why i guess because i'm maladaptive to my environment am a fuck up, am ugly, crazy and poor.
>>
>>30018666
First of all not all of us are neets or poor. Second of all babies require resources and women become handicap during pregnacy so they are going to be attracted to the protector and provider types. This makes women need men or else they will die. They lack the grey matter to invent tools and the strength to survive on their own.
>>
>>30017065
>men only space
>entirely devoted to talking about women
>vast majority of robots are whining like women
>somehow think these things don't attract women

you're not getting invaded as much as you're getting an RSVP. robots are so fucking retarded it doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: the-town-trailer-15-7-10-kc.jpg (33 KB, 570x317) Image search: [Google]
the-town-trailer-15-7-10-kc.jpg
33 KB, 570x317
>>30017670
Yes it was, you cuntwhore.
>>
>>30017705
>Where else are the female social rejects going to go?

To a bar.
>>
>>30019079
>this is how women really think dot fucking jpg.
Did you really have to comment on my gender? It adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

And I never said anything about men being slow. Just said that people who resort to personal insults and attacks usually don't know how to defend their positions.

And irrelevant personal anecdotes don't prove anything.
>>
>>30019192
>only publicly acceptable information about women is feminist propaganda
>men are suffering at the hands of women and at society's expectations
>d-don't talk about women!
Fuck off succubus
>>
File: 100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100-dollars-fuckoff.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>tfw every fembot ITT has inadvertently proven the robots right with every post
>>
>>30019151
Thank you, good luck man
>>
>>30018905

>hurr durr I'm a woman
>males should adapt to tolerate ME in THEIR spaces

Classic woman logic, I'd almost believe you're trolling at this point
>>
>>30017705
>There's no female r9k
I think they call that tumblr
>>
>>30018234
>This is why I'm here, but I'm sure I speak for most girls on here too.

There are no girls on here you slut.
>>
>>30019258
proof, bitch

orginal commento
>>
A reason why a lot of "gamur gurls" and self-proclaimed "nerds" invade male spaces, especially vidya/4chan/anime spaces, is because they couldn't cut it in normieland. You see, the vast majority of "gamer girls" are actually quite cute, but rarely hot. In normieland, they would be considered your standard 6's and 7's. Unfortunately for these girls, they have to compete against the hot girls as well for the attention of the alpha Chad of the group. They can't win, seeing as how Stacey is more attractive and can get more male attention. It's a losing proposition for these girls because they will never be able to compete, outside of drastic measure such as plastic surgery.

Instead of playing second fiddle to Stacey, they switch to "nerd" culture. There is much less competition here from other girls. The guys are usually sex-starved and willing to put up with a lot of female bullshit. Once they integrate themselves into viday/4chan/anime spaces, it becomes ridiculously easy to rack up male attention. It becomes extremely easy to land the affections of the alpha of the group. Instead of being a small fish in a big pond in normie culture, they can be the big fish in a small pond in "nerd" culture.

Just take a look at all the twitch whores and "gamer girls". Usually cute, but not drop-dead gorgeous, but they have enough beta orbiters to make Stacey jealous. Obviously, this strategy works, seeing as how most robots would love a "qt 3.14 nerdy gf", not realizing that they're just normies who couldn't cut it.
>>
>>30018666
Lol Im not. I live by myself and provide for myself, have a job and a car etc.
>>
>>30019099
Everybody has to die sometime. But chances of another WWII breaking out are slim. If WN is going to have a place in the future, it's going to be similar to what the jews have done with their society: cultural focus, and ownership of capital and resources. You don't see them running to the draft.

>>30019104
I'm a man you fuckwitted imbecile.
>>
>>30019335
This post 100% true, it hurts to read but its absolutely true.
>>
>>30019347
kill yourself you fucking gash worshiping /pol/cuck
>>
>>30018831
I agree, this anon jumped on the defence very quickly with your questions - seems to me that he has no sustenance to his statement. Typical response when you have no answer, attack any 'weak' aspect of that human, no matter how trivial and unrelated.
>>
>>30019002
Look at this fucking racist,
If he was still around we'd be all shot in the head or sent to prison camps as guinea-pigs getting baboon uteruses sewed to our crotch.
>>
>>30019335
>tfw not even attractive enough to be "cute"
>tfw don't like anime, games, scifi/fantasy, etc
>>
>>30019500
I relate to this so hard, truly living in hell
>>
>>30019500
>>30019541
GET THE FUCK OUT ROASTIE WHORES
NO SYMPATHY FOR ROAST
>>
>>30019500
>>30019541
>hear people talking about ugly they are
>they don't post pics for a second opinion
>i just default imagine them as fat hambeasts
>>
>>30019686
>>i just default imagine them as fat hambeasts

as you should
>>
I hold hope one day that maybe, a loving robot who just wants to be loved in return and has a nice voice and will skype with me all day and never get bored of me and likes how I look will turn up one day...

I've been on here for 4-5 years, posted my skype 3 times, never got one add.

I try for you guys but you don't really care. I hope one day someone will though.
>>
>>30018368
Yeah, exactly. I've actually screenshot some of the assholeish replie
because they were just so goddamn funny to me.

>>30018420
Nah, I don't get wet easily. Sadly. So? I see an attractive man walk on the street, I fantasize about a hot make out session. Even thought I've never even kissed a guy, I still do it. Just human nature, anon. Also, I doubt people notice me as much as you guys seem to think girls get noticed.

>>30019304
B-but, I HAVE A VAGINA.
>>
>>30019850

i can't promise you I will be that one for you. but the proposition sounds nice enough, i'd like to get to know you on skype, since i dream of the same thing.
>>
>>30019901
(you) now leave. this is no place for you, we dont want you here
>>
>>30019901
>meta-discussion about this board within an already meta topic

>>>/out/

never come back
>>
>>30020099
>>30020217
I also want to be successful in life. Guess there are things we'll all just never have. Faggots.
>>
>>30020099
>>30020217
Srysly why would you turn down knowlege?
>>
>>30018831
>>30019386
It's a pattern of behavior recognized by many men, historical and present. Asking me to describe it is like asking me to describe the color "red" to a blind person.

Now shove off, cunts.
>>
>>30017065
People like you perceive women as essentially different from men. That is the division that is important to you. I'm just glad to be around other robots who understand my poor socialization and life skills, regardless of gender.
>>
>>30019850
Do you like vidya? Are you a qt? Are you fat? Are you nice? Will you have my babbies?
>>
>>30019901
will you be my cancerous roastie gf?
>>
File: 1467969873099.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1467969873099.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>30020475
>>30020501
Are you serious?
Gtfo
>>
/r9k/ might be the board that gives women the most attention out of this entire website. 90% threads are directly or indirectly about women
>>
>>30020606
Not quite. I'm a girl, and so far, /a/ has consistently given me the most attention due to my gender. All my current friends are guys from there.
>>
>>30020718
they probably think you're a trap
>>
I have a fetish for social rejects
>>
>>30020783
g i v e c o n t a c t i n f o r m a t i o n

n
o
w

p
l
e
a
s
e
>>
File: 1448757469673.jpg (220 KB, 1400x823) Image search: [Google]
1448757469673.jpg
220 KB, 1400x823
>>30017809
>>30017960
>>30018057
>>30018166
>>30018602
>>30018685
>I legitimately feel like I relate to the struggles a lot of the male robots suffer from
>there is a part of me that really loves the idea of men WANTING to talk to me, especially in a romantic sense.

You stupid, stupid bitch. The whole line of conversation was intended to draw you out and show you up for the vapid, insincere whore that you are. You obviously do NOT identify with robots, because you lack that insight. You were so immediately willing to accept the idea that a random stranger on the internet would give you that desperate proposal. Because deep down. it's what you expect; it's what you think you deserve.

And there it is. You're not getting your fair share of male attention, are you? It's just not fair! You got your first minute taste of absolutely-free and totally-undeserved male validation. Except, you're too lazy, or useless, or simply unattractive to make leaving the house worthwhile. So you come here, to /r9k/.

I'm not going to tell you to GTFO. But I will say this: we exist because we know we have lost. We are the omegas. We get nothing because in the eyes of society we are nothing. And no matter how much we wish it weren't so, we've had to eat shit enough that we can't deny it, and we're here facing the reality together. If you want to stay here, you must also accept the reality that women will never be this totally forgotten. Women have vaginas; they will always be valuable to society. Post anonymously about mental illness or social anxiety or whatever the fuck you need to convince yourself you have made a real human connection. But remember that when it comes to our despair at the way the world and the fortunes we have been given -- you don't know us at all.
>>
File: 1467754076378.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467754076378.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
Hilarious how many people complain about not getting female attention and wonder why no one will ever love them.

And you guys say Chad is the asshole. Good thing most robots won't contribute to the gene pool.
>>
File: 1446640650330.jpg (516 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446640650330.jpg
516 KB, 1900x1440
>>30021166
>roastie goes right for "le bitter virgin"
Wow, zero surprises. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30021021
I wish I could say that what you're saying is completely false, but I am sure that a lot of it is true. Fucking ripped me in half man, but I appreciate the honest feedback. I am humbled by this post and hopefully I can learn from it.

Appreciate it man, thanks.
>>
File: 1454431143149.jpg (22 KB, 490x301) Image search: [Google]
1454431143149.jpg
22 KB, 490x301
>>30021958
I'm male, but nice try. Stay mad.
>>
nothing i say will satisfy the people who will doubt me because i have a vagina. the people who are robots will already understand why i come here because they come for the same reason.
>>
File: download.png (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8 KB, 225x225
>>30021021
You quoted me even though I'm a guy and was not even in the convo

thx for the (you) tho, here's one back for the thoughtful and on-point post
>>
I want to insert my 6.5 inch penis into a fembot's vagina. Is there anything wrong this?
>>
>>30022960
>the people who are robots will already understand why i come here because they come for the same reason.

Obviously didn't read through the thread, plenty of robots have called out roasted beef on their bullshit and you """people""" don't even know when you're being inadvertently and unconsciously egotistical and entitled because of your twat.

>b-b-but I get sad too, I belong in the secret club too, what's with you angry virgins xD

>>30021166
Shit bait but it's obvious it's not the fact that they're females, it's the fact that they think they belong in a space where incel men is an actual problem that can't be fixed whereas incel women are too lazy or too fat and pretend to experience the problems of manchildren.
>>
They come here to laugh and mock virgins.
>>
>>30023196
i don't care that you're angry that i'm here.

i used to be an angry virgin and now i am a detached virgin who doesn't care about anything or anyone most of the time. i don't fault angry virgins for being angry virgins because at least they might have some lfe or some hope left inside of them.

(stay mad)
>>
File: 1445459330722.png (106 KB, 332x298) Image search: [Google]
1445459330722.png
106 KB, 332x298
>>30022714
No problem, I hope you can use it. It's our means of survival; here we must abandon the conviction that we are entitled to anything by our mere existence. The world is cruel, but ultimately it is fair. We know what we are. We're ready to face hell in here. I hope you can take that with you.

>>30023058
we all played our part this time, I think we all get a collective (You) today
>>
This is the typical fembot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtBUf-rOGTU
>>
>>30023360
>VLOG
>fembot

okay
>>
>>30023196
Wrong.

"incels" are a bogus elliot rodger meme.

Improve yourself and stop blaming others.
>>
File: 1468807839561.jpg (46 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
1468807839561.jpg
46 KB, 540x541
>>30017065
Shuck it n00bz I pwn u on RoonSkeip
>>
>>30023403

Fembots have to practice losing their social anxiety somewhere.
>>
>>30023326
not mad at all, just pity the fact that most femanons will never understand the sense of community here, nor will ever contribute and make a good thread that doesn't revolve around being a grill. but pretend to belong, whatever makes you happy i guess.
>>
>>30017705
You have Tumblr and lolcow
Now fuck off
>>
>>30017809
I sincerely hope and pray that you get raped with a branding iron
>>
>>30023491
funny you say that because it seems that you are the one who keeps making threads to engage females in arguments while i spend the majority of my time anonymously relating to my fellow robots. to each their own i guess. i bid you adieu. back to good r9k.

(stop shitting up the board with your troll threads)
>>
>>30023483
>women needing to do ANYTHING except smile and laugh during conversations

I love this meme!

>>30023407
How can one improve themselves if they're ugly? Im' not even socially anxious and I watch normie shit, but nobody will give you the time of day if you're not a 6 or higher
>>
Because it's not a men-only space and it's the only place that I feel remotely understands me and even I think it's retarded half the time.
I don't think of it as an all-male space at all. However, when I think of all the males who call me roastie, I start to feel vindictive and like I need to shitpost or attack a hapless anon.
There's not a huge influx btw, there's the same amount of grills as there were when I was last a regular poster in 2012.
>>
>>30023483
if you aspire to be normie you're a femanon, not a fembot.
>>
>>30017065
/r9k/ never has been and never will be an all-male space. there has never been a day in the entire history of this board that a woman didn't get on and read and post. you are foolish to believe otherwise. I've been on this board longer than 90% of the people who come here these days and I'm not going anywhere.

I'm not invading anything. you newfaggot reddit-runoff hurr wimmin r dum/muh sekrit clubhouse posters are the unwelcome wave of insects. you ruin the ambience of our mutual self-hatred by making threads with hot button topics that you can't stop jerking your little 18y/o dicks over, like "why do women want to use this board?"

the answer is the same reason that you come here, faggotface. Maybe if you stopped alienating people as "not being able to understand" you, you'd be less god damn lonely.
>>
>>30017966
>Grew up on /b/
How much of your cp is floating around?
>>
those bitches can't stand the very existence of the last bastions of uncucked men, so they come here to hijack us (but they fail, like always in their existence)
>>
>>30023693
this anon posted what I tried to post but more articulate

>>30023634
^ my shitty post
>>
>>30018234
>coming to 4chan for kindness
Why are women do fucking retarded
>>
>>30018519
>pansexual
You need to be shot
>>
File: 1461895834322.jpg (88 KB, 800x604) Image search: [Google]
1461895834322.jpg
88 KB, 800x604
>>30017065
Women are really different, and it's always them pushing the "we're just da same :D" meme, because males have so much more going on.

Males are full of color and creation, and women are designed to ruthlessly drain it off and exploit it to birth the next generation.

Look at this male and female duck. See how the male is vibrant and wonderful, and how the female is the dull brown piece of shit nature condemns him to "attract"? The same principle is at work everywhere.
>>
>>30023693
>the answer is the same reason that you come here, faggotface. Maybe if you stopped alienating people as "not being able to understand" you, you'd be less god damn lonely.

>robots want to actually share in your completely different and unrelated experiences as a femanon
>implying robots are striving for self-improvement
>calling people "faggotface"
>using le 4chan veteran meme as an appeal to authority

nah, you should still leave and haven't justified your reason for lurking here, try again autismo :)
>>
File: 1465244223849.gif (521 KB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1465244223849.gif
521 KB, 320x234
I don't really like women, but when I attack them it feels like kicking a puppy. I take no pleasure in it.

They have a dim awareness that they're missing something they don't understand and so draw near to the light like moths.
>>
>>30018666
>make 300k/yr
>barely spend anything
>work 5 days a week
>never knew my parents
>own my own house, 2 cars, and motorcycle

Yeah try again, roastie
>>
>>30023895
>/r9k/
>the light
oh my gracious me
>>
>>30023937
Have you seen majority female communities?
They're fucking awful.
>>
>>30023895
There's no light anywhere on this website.

And there never will be.
>>
>>30023957
It's just like majority nigger communities. The niggers don't even like themselves so they infest white communities and turn it to shit, then blame whites for their ills. That's what happens when roasties come here, they turn it to shit and blame the messengers, prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1467501202110.png (473 KB, 583x438) Image search: [Google]
1467501202110.png
473 KB, 583x438
>>30017705
>female social rejects

you fucking XX chromosomes depend on others' opinion of yourselves. There's no way in fuck you could be a social reject like other people on tbis board unless you're butt ugly.

And even then, some poor old sap on here would probably orbit you because you have a vagina.

Women have no fucking excuse. Stop gloryfing Chad for once in your life and you'll see how being a social reject isn't possible.
>>
>>30023693
By its nature it couldn't be all male. The antifemale sentiment has always been a part though so you can fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>30023957
Have you seen THIS community?
>>
>>30024032
>the roasties are making my community suck because they're just attentionwhores
>let me give them more attention
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.