[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made a simple meal with fish. What did you eat today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 750x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 750x820
I made a simple meal with fish. What did you eat today?
>>
>>30017006
too depressed to eat right now
went to the store to get groceries, forgot my pin, fucking embarrassed myself in front of the store. I'm not sure I can ever go back there now
>>
>>30017006
but anon, don't fry your veggies unless they're potato or asparagus
>>
GL with radiation, mercury, and DDT poisoning you cuck
>>
>>30017006
>What did you eat today?
nothing, I usually eat one meal a day and that's when I start getting hungry in the afternoon
>>
>>30017006
>200g of white rice

Are you mentally ill?

Also when I cook broccoli, I put 500g on my plate, then mix it with 4 eggs, 1 onion, paprika, tomatoes, and cheese.
>>
I'm not sure if I should post it. It will trigger people.
>>
I've had fried rice, ice cream, water, and diet coke and nothing else.[spoiler/]
>>
>>30017006
noting I just woke up
>>
>>30017036
Also thats as much veggies for a 12 year old come on
>>
Tequila, a few bites of old pork chop, bacon, most of an egg.
>>
>>30017006
Simple shouldn't mean dull and tasteless. That looks needlessly depressing.
>>
>>30017023
It's ok, they know you need food and just want to go home
>>
>>30017006
typical meal of someone lifting: only thinking about macro and not being able to cook a healthy sauce to make everything less dry.
>>
>>30017119
greasy fast food and pizza and cola has actual taste amirite?
>>
>>30017006
3 bags of beef jerky and 2 eggs
im not even trying to get fit or anything, it just happens to be some of my favourite food
>>
>>30017006
I'm 26 and I don't know how to cook.
>>
i think i ate like two croissants from tesco
and a ready meal pizza
>>
>>30017006
Looks good. I like to keep it simple too sometimes.
>>
File: 1419290704237.jpg (302 KB, 842x1191) Image search: [Google]
1419290704237.jpg
302 KB, 842x1191
I had cigarettes.
>>
>>30017027
why original originalo
>>
File: slop.jpg (900 KB, 1614x1625) Image search: [Google]
slop.jpg
900 KB, 1614x1625
pasta, lentils, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn, red onion, and hummus.
>>
pork, cottage cheese and tomato-onion-chilly salad. 2 meals throughout the day. i am currently on my way to being a skinny faggot. after years of being a fat fuck and a muscle faggot, i am going where i belong. ain't gonna be easy, being an endomorph and all, but i am getting there.
>>
>>30017320

>I'll post a false dichotomy, that'll work :^)
>>
Nothing so far, am going to go get some food from Burger King soon though.

Later when I'm drunk I'll probably have a microwave pizza or something.
>>
2 cups of whole milk
100g of black beans
300mL of soylent (my recipe, not the official packaged kind)

About to eat a burger and some more black beans
>>
>>30017797
I don't know why frying them would be a problem, I'm not that guy. But they are better steamed.

Why not try adding a few ingredients and making a stir fry next time anon.
I'd recommend cutting up a cheap piece of sirloin instead of fish for that though
>>
>>30017006
Are you white? Your food looks flavorless.
Where are the peppers and onions sauteed on the fish
Where is the rice and beans or rice with some cabbage
Why are you carrots chopped horizontally
Can you please fry plantains and eat slices of avocado with your meal?
A salad would also be nice with some vinegar and limon
>>
>>30017947
I don't know why, but this both looks and sounds delicious.
Thanks for the recipe idea. Mind if I use?
>>
>>30017947
Looks delicious

>>30017524
Wish I could cook for you. Not a chef or anything but it's not hard to cook food made for enjoying
You ever had beet greens cooked with some lemon? Best thing ever along with some stuffed mushrooms and honeyed sweet potatoes or batata
>>
>>30018330
You may not use it.
>>
>>30017006
I really should throw out two months old garbage and clean the fridge but it's raining and cold and I'm so cozy. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
You made that? Cool.
>>
>>30017006
Angus bacon meal while surrounded by bratty children and some icecream
>>
>>30017006

thats a lot of rice anon

also have couscous with fish not rice
>>
Mashed potatoes mixed with corn, carrots, green beans, peas. A bit of ranch dressing, topped with pepper, seasoning salt, more paprika, and a bit of garlic. Eaten by scooping it onto some bread I made. Wasn't too awful.
>>
>>30017488
that sounds good, i like home made beef jerky because you can control how moist it is. although i'm not above eating rock jerky, it's still good.

i'm going to stop eating eggs because i've been having a lot of chest pains for no apparent reason other than diet so i'm trying to single out the cause. sucks because eggs are delicious, i'm pretty jealous.
>>
>>30017006
Hats off to you. Keep up the good work, anon.
>>
>>30017006
long grain rice is pretty gay, brown or short grain are the only good ones. soy sauce and teriyaki sauce goes well on rice, too. who eats rice plain?
>>
>>30017036
Also taking into consideration he's asking to have a magnesium deficiency with all that white rice, magnesium serving over 300 biological functions within the human body.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.