[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>r9k was once a place where virgin robots and non-virgin robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wocean.jpg (32 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
wocean.jpg
32 KB, 653x490
>r9k was once a place where virgin robots and non-virgin robots could coexist in peace.

What happened to those times?
>>
>>30016688
Cuck shills started spamming here, women started coming thinking they could in any way relate to us, and normies started coming looking for frog pictures and thinking they were robots because they once felt sad.

Ever since all of that actual robots have been fighting with each other nonstop over what defines a robot.
>>
>>30016724

Being able to be a 30 year old basement dwelling virgin, and not being disrespected for that was what robothood was about, and non-virgins were full capable of being robots so long as they weren't hostile to their wizard cousins.

'Normalfaggotry' was this notion that robots are 'lesser' for their lack of social and sexual experience, being a robot was realising that those at the bottom of the social ladder are no less worthy of respect because of it. 'Robothood' was all about acceptance
>>
reddit perpetuated the frog meme which brought in a whole lot of trash

>>30016795
perhaps wizchan is more you speed lad
>>
I'm a 20 year old non-virgin and fully respect our 30+ year old ascended brethren for the gods that they have become
>>
Did God hang himself in like 2008 or something? I feel like everything went to shit.
>>
They can't peacefully coexist if the topic is sex and /r9k/ can't shut up about sex. It's like expecting theists and atheists to peacefully coexist if God is brought up all the time.
>>
>>30016688
>non-virgin robots
Nice try. Now get out normie.
>>
More and more normalfags came. As a defense mechanism, the criteria for robot became increasingly stricter.

>"robot" in 2010 was considered as a "cyborg" in 2012
>"cyborg" in 2012 was considered as a "normie" in 2014
>"normie" in 2014 is considered as a "Chad" in 2016
>>
>>30017111

>Normie
>>>/reddit/

When I was a 22 year old virgin, I had no problem with non-virgin robots because they didn't look down upon me.

I never even mention it, but when I do mention things like simply interacting with people outside of work, there is a shitstorm of retarded faggots screeching 'reeee normie'
>>
>>30016993
A nigger was elected president. Coincidence? I didn't think so.
>>
>non-virgin robots
Nice meme
>>
When I came here for the first time I wasn't a virgin, I was sad and my depression was stronger than ever since.
It was about 1 year and a half ago, I finally felt like I had a place I belonged to... then it got worse and worse until the apparition of the robot to avoid reposts.
I left a few months later for months, and when I came back I was disgusted... how this place where we're supposed to gather to to find warmth, help and to help each others had become so filled with hate...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.