[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty Advice Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
You just ask me questions and i'll give you questionable advice.
>>
File: 1465292943910.png (332 KB, 702x743) Image search: [Google]
1465292943910.png
332 KB, 702x743
>>30016640
How do I get a /r9k/ bf when I am a tranny who doesn't want anyone near my genitals?
>>
>>30016752
A lot of people on r9k are into trannies, just make a thread asking for a bf and put some contact info.
>>
>>30016796
wow your'e right this is shitty advice thank you!
(i'm gonna do exactly what you said)
>>
Hi Edward.
I have two girlfriends accidentally because one is suicidal when I try to just be friends and the other is dying so I don't want to break her heart. What should I do?
>>
>>30016640
how do i discipline myself?
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 645x773
How do I get my Chinese oneitis to love me? I'm an aryan white male she is supposed to
>>
>>30016640
Should I write an email to my psychiatrist at 1:00 am or is it stupid?
>>
>>30017846
Have a three sum.
>>
>>30017846
>wait for the dying to die
>Have one!
>>
>>30016640
I want to suck a virgin dick but i'm not attractive
Also i'm a guy
What do
>>
How do I practice proper form and make my way around the gym? There's this girl I know(well...she's my gf) and I want to make her feel as happy as I can.
>>
>>30020987
put an add on craiglist looking to suck a dick
>>
>>30016640

Should I foreign exchange to the US or Japan?
>>
>>30016640
How do I get a qt. weeb gf when Im pretty much chad with a speech impediment
>>
>>30021608
(reee)

Not OP here, but have you tried online dating? Pretty sure there are weeb/nerdy girls on online dating sites.

(Not the best advice)
>>
I'm with a girl that love me but i don't love her, what is the right thing to do?
>>
>>30016640
I am still talking to my pissy, too young for me, ex. and it is making me feel like shit. She also is present in a group convo with my fave playmates.

Should I just leave them for my other friends and never talk to her or should I try to take it up with her somehow? (she's pretty much an edgy teen at heart)
>>
>>30016640
I'm broke as hell, what some lazy like me can do the make some money.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.