[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO: find a qt 3.14 edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Pokemon GO: find a qt 3.14 edition
>>
>>30016481
dis nigga look like a turtle lmoa
>>
>>30016481
>that
>qt

Nah. She reminds me of someone I went to high school with though.
>>
You can tell she has a rich lawyer/med-student bf
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>30016481
thot look like a transsexual Agent Smith
>>
napoleon dynamite trap card
>>
>>30016481
that is one homely "qt 3.14" anon
>>
>>30016481
pretty sure those glasses don't have lenses
>>
she would be qt

if she wasn't painfully obvious trying to be an alt qt
>>
pokemon go is a gift for robots, go outside, meet people, talk about something that actually interests you.

i have 3 pokestops next to each other, with basicly perma modules during daytime and always 5-30 people there
>>
>>30018034
hahaha please tell me this is fake

you need a better gf
>>
>>30018147
Maybe if he had a better gf he'd actually want to play Pokemon with her. Like the qt in OP.
>>
>this is now a qt for robots

What's the point of making your standards this low when ugly girls like this will still only go for Chad?
>>
>>30017959

She's wearing them for fashion. God, how can you be SUCH an idiot???

Pffft.

>dig her monoboob.
>>
>>30016481
is this reviewbrah's little sister?
>>
>>30018147
what was the post? he deleted it
>>
File: 1467770942819.jpg (28 KB, 700x392) Image search: [Google]
1467770942819.jpg
28 KB, 700x392
>>30016891
Holy shit this. She looks like a man...I've seen more passable traps jfc
>>
>>30016481
I just realised that the 3.14 in qt 3.14 stands for pie.
>>
>>30019011
he was talking about how his gf is supposedly going to break up with him because "he doesn't want to play pokemon go with her" even though he actually played and went with her? it was a very confusing post and then he deleted it, not really sure what he meant by this.
>>
please dont tell me you robots are playing pokefag gay for a chance to meet girls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.