[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did I turn out this way? It doesn't matter if you work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1428102240974.gif (160 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1428102240974.gif
160 KB, 400x388
Why did I turn out this way? It doesn't matter if you work out and take care of your looks. Is there some kind of a robot pheromone? Why do we even exist today? How the hell did robot genes survive to this day?
>>
>>30016225
We are all low test. 80% of us would be less of a failure if we were on a test cycle.
>>
>>30016244
This.
When I /nofap/ I'm basically chad.
>>
>>30016271
You gain social skills when you're high test?
>>
Because until recently the "dating game" was very different. our social norms and traditions held both women and men in check and basically all you had to do attract a woman was to have a job, not be an alcoholic, be abusive etc.

Now we're in the 20/80 era and non of that matters. Betas are simply workhorses to keep society and civilization running for Chad and his women.
>>
>>30016225
you probably would be able to navigate perfectly fine in society, if you had the talent, the charm or the balls to do so. but thanks to mass media your behavior is measured up against celebrities, artists and writers who have been practicing their entire lives, or ficticious stories. IE when you think of bravery, you think of rambo and arnold swarzanegger in predator.

you could be a beta provider, but the reality is it doesn't take that much money, women can provide for themselves.

all that's left, that can't be faked, is physical attraction, feeling someone's presence in person.
>>
>>30016302
I already have social skills, I just don't ever go outside, usually feel unmotivated and depressed, and hardly exercise.

/nofap/ solves all of that.
>>
>>30016225
Based on how prone to suicide robots are, its a miracle the Earth isnt populated exclusively by Chads
>>
>>30016225
>the biggest things that you could do to improve how people see you don't matter

robot genes don't exist, just stupidity and laziness. that exists because people adjust to their environment and someone convinced you to be that way.
>>
>>30016378
All fathers are Chads.
>>
>>30016408
all men are potential chads.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (15 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
15 KB, 512x288
>>30016420
Chadness is tied to your physical attraction, so no, all men can't be chad.
>>
>>30016271
Testosterone levels don't rise if you nofap, science has already proven this. The only real way of becoming high test is by injecting shit.
>>
>>30016455
literally all men can be chad with enough time doing what chads do.
>>
>>30016465
maybe its just placebo effect, but all i wanted to do on nofap was lift shit, i could hardly sit still and i was constantly murderous and horny, making it hard to do shit i usually do, like hang out on the internet or read.
>>
>>30016465
>injecting shit
>>
>>30016225
you exist this way because you surround yourself by negativity. you become saturated with it and start buying into every anti-woman and normie-robot-dichotomy piece of propaganda you read. then when you finally do go out everyone else can sense this negative energy on you, in your words, your actions, your facial expressions, so they treat you poorly or avoid you, and you justify it by saying your negativity echo chamber was right all along.

i honestly recommend anyone who legitimately wants to change and improve to simply stop visiting r9k, mra, mgtow, any other negative "anti" community for 6 months minimum and focus on improving yourself as an individual, learning skills, lifting, whatever the fuck you want. just do it for you, and not because you think it will attract others.
>>
>>30016455
>Chadness is tied to your physical attraction

this must be why all millionaires and billionaires and CEO and other corporate executives are so physically attra...oh...
>>
File: 1440702297185.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1440702297185.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>30016651
>negative energy
you normies crack me up
>>
>>30016674
>he doesn't know about the four models of mate selection
>>
>>30016677
that's the spirit, you're on your way to a better life.
>>
>>30016677
yea, I thought some autistic fuckshit would try to take this out of context and strawman it to ignore the rest of the post

if all you want to do is piss and moan about how unfair it is that hateful, negative losers reap the consequences of their mindset and actions, you should probably kys.
>>
>>30016677
negative:

consisting in or characterized by the absence rather than the presence of distinguishing features

energy:

1. the strength and vitality required for sustained physical or mental activity.

negative energy, colloquially:

an absence of distinguished or desirable features or qualities, characterized by a lack of the strength and vitality required for sustained positive or optimistic physical or mental activity.
>>
>>30016739
Chad is a vague, arbitrary and ultimately meaningless term that robots use for any man they see as more socially, sexually, or financially successful than they are.
>>
>>30016810
>says negativity is bad in a post filled with negativity
>>
>>30016225
>Is there some kind of a robot pheromone?
I don't know but I'm really starting to think that something like this exists. I've tried literally everything now but women seem to hate me. I literally cannot get a one girl to take interest in me. Not even one girl to give me a fucking chance or be at least interested in me enough to actually fucking want me.
>>
>>30017061
there's a difference between being a pessimist person with negative beliefs and using negativity when it's suited. why would anyone coddle someone who clearly doesn't want help? i'm not going to pretend to be nice when some autistic babyfucker reacts with petty bullshit to anything that doesn't fit their echochamber narrative.
>>
>>30017154
even as a social retard i can sense the desperation in you through your post, just imagine what a socially-attuned female senses when you're around her. yikes. i suppose that's kind of like pheremones, in a way.
>>
I really dunno mang, I mean, I got a job, money, friends and I regularly go out, but me and girls, we just pass each other like we barely exist. I am fairly good at talking too so the mistery is quite deep
>>
>>30017343
Probably because I'm on r9k anon.
>>
>>30017154
Posture, facial expression, eye contact all give it away before the smell hits them.

We're like a gay man who is unaware of the homosexual lisp he developed subconsciously through association.

You might not want your body to act like a creep, but its gonna act like a creep anyway since its an asshole.
>>
>>30017454
>Posture, facial expression, eye contact all give it away before the smell hits them.
I worked on all of those and nothing has really helped.
>>
>>30017478
You can't stop your micro expressions anon.

A minuscule single twitch of the eye, or broken shake of the lips is enough to cause uneasiness in the back of someones eye.

Whatever small give away robots have is going to show through.
>>
>>30017556
what the fuck do i do about this though?
>>
>>30017609
You have to be a normie.
Then your subconscious will adjust for appropriate behavior to facilitate non verbal communications of your state effectively.

So just be a normie bro.
>>
>>30016651
>i honestly recommend anyone who legitimately wants to change and improve to simply stop visiting r9k, mra, mgtow, any other negative "anti" community for 6 months minimum and focus on improving yourself as an individual, learning skills, lifting, whatever the fuck you want. just do it for you, and not because you think it will attract others.

I did this for 5 years and it didn't help desu
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.