[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so ugly without makeup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Why are women so ugly without makeup?
>>
she's wearing makeup retard
>>
Because the wall starts at 23 and they live to 85
>>
Because most women wear make up all the time. It has become the standard for most people.
>>
>>30016223
Ugly women are ugly without makeup. Women are masters of deception and dissimulation. I prefer my women with a clean and natural face.
>>
>>30016242
robots think not caking it on means no make up :^)
>>
Can't outrun those slav genes.
>>
>>30016223
because you don't know any hot women.
>>
They arent though- they simply look on the same level as men, simply human.

Thats why you never date robots- they spent all time obsessed over photoshopped models in full makeup and then think natural is "ugly".
>>
>>30016223
i think she is absolutely gorgeous, if she commanded me i would clean her anus after each shit she takes
>>
>>30016223
She's like 39 years old and has like 3 three kids.

>why are women so ugly once they have kids
>>
Why do women wear makeup and perfume? Because they're ugly and smell horrible.
>>
>>30016251
Eh yeah. It's unfortunate. Is it bad for their skin in the long run? They always have chemicals on it...
>>
>>30016459
no worse than just living in a city. a lot of chicks just have a bad diet and don't wash their faces right.
>>
File: IFArjFn.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
IFArjFn.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1280
>>30016407
Well men do too, they just have natural makeup called facial hair to hide their flaws with.
>>
>>30016973

this

beards make men look the same and less ugly
>>
I used to have a huge mind consuming crush/infatuation with Mila Kunis, I would constantly daydream about her and came close to making a tulpa of her. I haven't really thought about her for years now, but it seems like she's looking old as fuck now
>>
>>30016973
He became like 10 years younger lel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.