[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kids show >has all of these subliminal scenes where it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
>kids show
>has all of these subliminal scenes where it picks fun at the kids, their parents and how stupid, in general, contemporary society is
>has, admitidly, short but complex plotlines
>the only competent character amongst the other characters is a little girl who's so fucking redpilled that she's always in a state of either apathy, disgust or annoyance

Anyone else see how greatly underrated this show is?
>>
I always thought Billy was overdone. The rest of the show was great.
>>
Billy wasn't funny in the slightest.
Loud obnoxious and randum is for little kids.

I thought it would be funny because of a bit of amusing play between mandy and death, but billy and all the other terrible side characters are always there to shit things up.

3/10 show
>>
>>30016248
Billy was a little shithead and the show would have been better without him
>>
Even Grim was an idiot
>>
>>30016293
I always thought Billy to be a metaphor for how fucked little kids are, and especially little kids who had shit for brains parents that let television programs parent them, like Billy's parents were.
>>
>>30016199
This is one of my favorite cartoons of all time, Keeper of the Reaper is probably my favorite episode.
>>
Who wants potato salad?
>>
But why was the Grim Reaper Jamaican?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNlGe6BvxJc

Mandy's voice actress singing
>>
>>30016639
Black Death
>>
>>30016639
Voodoo magic or something
>>
>>30016642
azula sounds funny
>>
>>30016639
voice actor turned up and did one
he was originally going to sound british oss
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
>it's the magic skull episode
>it's the Pudding scene
>>
>>30016199
Easily my favorite CN cartoon.
>>
Please pass the egg salad.
>>
>>30016637
RAGGLE FRAGGLE
>>
>>30016248
Are you sharpshooting me goodpudding?
>>
>>30017884
This
http://youtu.be/wmZAzVS8Nw4
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.