[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a girl at work has started talking to me pretty regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1468702460273.jpg (30 KB, 469x384) Image search: [Google]
1468702460273.jpg
30 KB, 469x384
So a girl at work has started talking to me pretty regularly (ringing/texting me out of the blue). She's pretty attractive too and I thought this day would never come. Well, it sucks. It really does. I was just on the phone listening to an hour of bullshit thinking of ways to get off the phone (skype).

I should be happy that a girl is giving me attention right?
>>
She's using you as an emotional tampon. Get away if you don't like it.
>>
If you let someone blow your ears out with bullshit they're gonna do it. Just tell her you're busy and have shit you need to do, say good bye, and end the damn phone call when the conversation gets one-sided.
>>
yea, like >>30015739
when girls go to barbershop so they can talk about their men because no one else wnats to listen to their boring garbage, lol ignore that shit whore
>>
>>30015739
that's true, all she does is talk about her problems
>>
>>30015799
next time she talks about her problems make it really obvious you dont care by going like " mhm....mhm....mhmm." and when she asks something just say like yep, or mhmm
>>
>>30015716
female attention is overrated dude. i would have done anything for a girl to talk to me a while ago but when a girl did finally get interested it felt like such a chore texting her and meeting up and shit.

im very happy with no gf
>>
>>30015739
This. It's always the motive behind a girl randomly talking to you. Women need an outlet to gossip and rant, it just so happens that you fit the mold of a beta orbiter.
>>
Take a seat, OP.

You've probably heard a lot about other guys mentioning "the friend zone" and a bunch of ancillary bullshit about how to get out of it. However where you are right now is exactly where you want to be. Those guys may get a few girls here and there to brag about, but one thing I've learned from my years as a renegade cyborg is that within a girl's close circle of friends is the optimal orbiting range for slaying poon. Girls want to see that you're sociable and outgoing so making more friends and adding her into groups helps. If you can stomach talking to her, just being there, and all of that dumb shit you're setting yourself up for casual hangouts; then a little while after that she's casually sucking your dick. Shoot for being her best friend if you can. If not then just wait for the next one; you were just friends anyways.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.