[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTP thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
9 KB, 645x773
INTP thread

how are my fellow INTPs holding up? what stopped you committing suicide today?

did you achieve anything? no matter how small.
>>
>>30015425
>what stopped you committing suicide today
got nothing better to do with my time senpai might as well see this life through
>>
I've got a big bag of weed and a new book to read tonight, that's really all I'm looking forward to.
Any of you INTPenises ride bikes?
>>
>>30015940
not sure how you can smoke weed, dont you get existential anxiety

out of the 20 or so times i've tried weed, I only had fun once
>>
>>30015955
It makes the same mundane shit I do regularly slightly more enjoyable.
I've been faced with the same existential dread my whole life, and weed just helps me deal with it a bit easier.
>>
>>30015425
I don't have the drive to live but I also don't have the motivation to kill myself. Its a pretty painful existence desu. Right now i'm starving myself to lose weight. The last time I did it I was able to quickly lose weight and adjust my usual diet accordingly so that I wouldn't gain the weight back. Anyway, it seems like being a NEET is the least painful lifestyle for me but i'm still suffering so much.
>>
Just finished watching The VVitch. Enjoyed it. Felt like I was in that period.
>>
>>30016417
>Right now i'm starving myself to lose weight.

been there, just be careful that you don't pick up an eating disorder, it's the worst
>>
>>30016553
I'll try not to. I suppose im not literally starving myself im just eating really lightly. For breakfast I have a cup of applesauce and a glass of orange juice then I eat a healthy but normal meal before I go to bed.
>>
>>30016432
It was a damn good movie. One of the least shit horrors of recent times. Have you seen It Follows?
>>
>>30015955
same i have a weird existential crisis pretty much everytime, although the fapping is so nice that its totally worth it
>>
>>30016607
Yeah, I have. I felt like it lost its steam, after a while.
>>
spent all day trying to find a new phone to buy, never got finished.
>>
>>30016636
I enjoyed it a lot. It was very intense, even scenes that would normally be considered boring. I guess that final scene was a bit meh though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.