[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>water - provided by govt >food - provided by govt >shelter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1467162666253.png (550 KB, 502x483) Image search: [Google]
1467162666253.png
550 KB, 502x483
>water - provided by govt
>food - provided by govt
>shelter - provided by govt
>healthcare - provided by govt
>love/affection -

Why is this allowed in a "modern" society?
>>
>>30015296
>love/affection - provided by parents

Duh
>>
>>30015296
Your parents/family was supposed to nurture you with love and affection. You can blame them if they didn't do a good job.
>>
>>30015296
Are you insane? Do you not see how the last one isn't like the others?
>>
>>30015544
>>30015584
My parents were abusive and neglectful, where can I sue for damages? I'm a neurotic mess with zero friends, health issues and I dropped out of college because of the way they raised me.
>>
None of those should be provided by the government.
>>
>>30015626

Where should the money go then?
>>
>>30015700
Paying off debt.
>>
>>30015720
lel xD EDGY libertarian maymayz
>>
File: B5UgBPtCIAEapoS.jpg (20 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
B5UgBPtCIAEapoS.jpg
20 KB, 600x336
>>30015296
>Government provides me with the means to continue my horrible existence
>Refuses to make legal any fast way to end it
Such is life
>>
>>30015720
??
????>
??
???
???()

fuck you 0.00% content you niggr
>>
>get government-assigned gf
>she looks like gabourey sidibe
>no exchanges allowed unless they abuse you

what will you do when this happens?
>>
>>30015763
Be more original.
>>
>>30015626
would you rather be cucked by private corporations that care only about profit? edgy libertarians need to die
>>
>>30015828

For people who are truly in misery due to loneliness, I'm sure they would accept it if her affection seemed genuine.
>>
Because love is a very personal thing, you can't pay someone to love you, they have to love you on their own, you can't expect the government to pay someone to fuck you or make you happy. All the other things are necessary for you not to die, you don't NEED a gf to live technically.
>>
>>30015544

What about people whose parents died or who are miserable pieces of shit?

And what about romantic love and affection, which your parents can't provide?
>>
>>30015892
Private or public, profit is the goal. Private corperations are just better at it.
>>
>>30015624
if you could sue for damages caused by abusive or neglectful parents, everyone here would've done it so long ago
I would have so much fucking money
I would just hope it'd be suing the state somehow rather than my parents, since I couldn't do that
>>
>>30015922
>romantic love and affection, which your parents can't provide
speak for yourself :^^^^^^)
>>
>>30015610

They're all widely considered basic needs. The government provides food etc on the basis that some people ate unable to obtain those things themselves, so they should be given for humanitarian reasons and so society is uplifted bottom-up. How does the last one not fit?
>>
File: 1444420652457.jpg (21 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1444420652457.jpg
21 KB, 600x357
>>30015928
Yeah, my parents own nothing, I'm poor myself, but still have more money than them because they waste it the second they get it.

I get really bitter when I see people getting cars and stuff from their parents, or they inherit houses and apartments, or their parents pay for their education or their bills while they are in education. I never got anything, not even the welfare they got for having me after I moved out.

The government should have protected me, the least they can do is pay me a modest pension so I can live in comfortable poverty.
>>
>>30015964
Because you die if you don't have food water and shelter, you're only miserable without a gf
>>
>>30015964
>government food - shit
>government healthcare - shit
>government education - shit
>government housing - shit
>government gf - a sweet shy nerdy KV girl that shares all my hobbies and is loyal :)))))
>>
>>30016007

You're mistaken. I'm not putting love into the physiological needs category, I'm putting it into basic needs. Healthcare is not a physiological need, yet the majority, if not overwhelming majority, says everyone needs access to healthcare--thus every developed country has some level of free or reduced cost healthcare. Love and affection I'd say are roughly on par.
>>
>>30016021

See: >>30015904

Also this post is a unique post believe me
>>
>>30016021
This. The government would only like match your religious and age preferences. Other than that, you'd grt a random stranger who has nothing in common with you, and you'll likely resent eachother and openly cheat on eachother like most arranged marriages.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.