[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he isn't playing pokemon go >wonders why he has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1437637528731.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437637528731.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>he isn't playing pokemon go
>wonders why he has no gf
It's literally impossible not to play this game and at least get a girl's number on your first day out. How are you guys passing on this before the normies get tired of it?
>>
Honestly, i'm too lazy to leave my room.
>>
>>30014899
I don't want to commit to something that'll pass.

I know it'll be dead by the end of the year.
>>
>>30014911
You go play it for the gf, retard.
>>
>>30014922
I don't want a gf.

Friends, maybe, but no gf.

I'm in a rural area right now and having grown up here I know there are no potential friends. By the time I'm back in the city it will be dead.
>>
>>30014939
>I don't want a gf.
Leave. Come on, here's the door. Get out and do not come back.
>>
Interactions with girls playing are always so short it's pointless trying to get their number. You'll just seem like a creep.
>>
>>30014952
Nah. Wanting a gf just puts you closer to being a failed normie.
>>
>>30014899
My phone can't run it.
>>
>>30014899
DESU it's kind of weird to play it without a squad
>>
So, did you buy/buiId one yet?
>>
I saw two Asian grown men riding their bicycles very slowly with their phones in hand, stopping every few metres to catch another pokemon.

At least I'm not that pathetic.
>>
>>30014952
Lookie here, a failed normie. I think you should leave instead. Go orbit some roasties hoping they'll acknowledge you, loser.
>>
>>30014955
This. Also 99% of all pokegirls have already been taken from day 1 and impregnated by Chad since day 2.
>>
Whats with this pokemon go, is it like a new generation like saphire and ruby or why are all the normans obsessed with it?
>>
>>30015013
No i dont, and i now realize i definitely have to.
If it will fit in my pocket/ backpack it will be my new everyday carrying item
>>
>>30015069
It's a Pokemon smartphone app. Just another excuse for normies to walk around with their faces glued to their phones thinking they're doing something productive.
>>
>>30014899
I've developed a burning hatred for this game. I doubleplusunlike all these social trends/fads that pop up. Normies are fucking cattle. They jump on these ridiculous media bandwagons and ride them together like mindless zombies until the masses grow bored of whatever this thing may be.

We saw it when the new Star Wars came out
>OMG I LOVE STAR WARS NOW LOL

We see it when local sports teams are playing well
>everyone is suddenly a huge xball fan

And now we're seeing it with Pokemon Go.
>>
>>30015021
>two bros riding their bikes and hanging out is pathetic

Is it more pathetic than seeing a grown man playing the latest pokemon black/white/x/y/sun/moon/whatever bullshit they think up next on their gameboy?
>>
>>30015104
You know you want to. My thread made it to the top of r/4chan and I received much normalfag hate.
>>
>>30014959
This is true. I was just thinking about this yesterday.
>>
>>30015219
Yes it is much more pathetic because videogames are supposed to be a solitary form of escapism. Grown men trying to recapture their youth in a group is just depressing.
>>
>>30015342
As opposed to the grown men who haven't even left their youth to begin with?
>>
>>30015359
One is an act of free will, the other is an unfortunate circumstance. Do you think men want to live in their parents houses, dying alone, unloved and still a virgin with no friends and no job? Even masochists seek out people to whip and enslave them.
>>
>>30014899
>get a girl's number
t. normarino
>>
Id play it, if I didn't have to actually walk to social places..fuck that
>>
>>30015013

Fuck I'd buy these to put at the normies precious gyms and watch them get all mad
>>
>>30015217

I'm pretty much positive they like it because they can post le fahny maymays and picture of it to normiebook
>>
>>30014899
MY FUCKING PHONE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH AND MY PARENTS WOULDN'T BUY ME A NEW ONE EVEN THO I TOLD THEM THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WOULD GET OUT OF MY ROOM.
>>
i live in a shit neighborhood full of ghetto mexicans that hate my skinny tall pale ass
>>
>>30015021

Were they riding on the pavement?

>orientals
>slow and in the way

SHOCKER
>>
File: 1438481376100.png (729 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438481376100.png
729 KB, 633x758
>drive by shopping center in my town
>see 100+ people walking around with their phones out, in what is normally a pretty dead shopping center
>pull out my phone
>like 11+ pokestops in a football field size area
>don't have anything on my schedule so i go catch some pokemans
>complete strangers are chatting with each other
>friendly banter between the 3 teams
>even made a few acquaintances

it was fun
>>
>>30014911
No shit it will, there's just not that much depth to it. Which is why it's not that much of a commitment. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>tfw no qt girl to catch pokemon and smoke weed with in the middle of the night
>>
>>30014899
Cyborg here

I fucking hate this already, all my normalfag friends are asking me if I caught anything yet. I haven't even installed the game, seem like a huge bore.
>>
>>30014899
Im not sacraficing my self respect to play this shitty damn game. I just wont.
>>
I always had to hide the fact that I was still playing Pokemon past the age of 8. I always kept playing it in secret because people wouldn't understand. My mom didn't accept it and forced me to sell my Pokemon games. I still kept going because I loved the games.
Now all normies pretend to like Pokemon because it's the flavor of the month and it's on their stupid phone that has already destroyed society. I give the game 2 months and then it's dead.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-17-21-23-43.png (398 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-17-21-23-43.png
398 KB, 720x1280
>>30014899
this is why :^)

origiginanlcommentos
>>
>>30016827
Same problem here, but i just don't have money
>>
If I could actually go for a quiet, solitary walk in the woods and catch some Pokemon on the way, I would actually enjoy it. But they mostly spawn in normie crowded places. It's scary
>>
>>30017442
Pretty much this, and the fact that it is a massive jewgle surveillance system is the icing on the shit cake.
>>
>>30014899
>It's literally impossible not to play this game and at least get a girl's number on your first day out
this is false. shock, horror.
>>
>>30017875
It's true. Just don't be an autistic retard and talk to them.
>>
Its just not fucking fair.

Pretty much all my life im criticised and called a nerd for playing/liking pokemon.

How all of a fucking sudden its mainstream?
Honestly fuck these normies.
>muh pikachu xDDDD
>muh charmander xDDDd
>im such a nerd lol xD hahaha

Fuck OFF my game.

I hope they add more generations quick so that the normies can once again fuck off because 'muh gen 1'
>>
False. I went for a 2-hour walk around my large suburban neighborhood playing Pokemon GO and there was nobody
>>
I would but I'm too scared of people

>>30018113
At least now there might be less nerds getting bullied. It may be better for future generations.
>>
>>30018208
No. In the very short term maybe. But not in the long term.
Nerds will be safe until the game is no longer 'cool'.
>>
>>30018113
>so that the normies can once again fuck off because 'muh gen 1'
But normies aren't autistic enough to care about that sort of thing.

It's mostly spergs who get upset about later generations, because they're smart enough to know that generations even exist.
>>
yeah let me swing by the closest pokestop, a church, and hit on some old granny. great plan for gf!!!!

nah better yet let me drive ten minutes out of my way to reach the holy grail of the library where a whole TWO stops are located side by side- wow- sure feels great standing around while the two couples there make out
>>
>watching 4chan: the person play this on twitch
>in only a few days he gets pretty decent at chatting up random people on the street

who would've thought nintendo would find the cure for milder forms of autism
>>
>>30018721
who? YT link to vod?
>>
>>30014899
I don't like pokemon, and have no desire for a relationshit.
>>
>>30015217
This guys gets it.

>Normies are fucking cattle. They jump on these ridiculous media bandwagons and ride them together like mindless zombies until the masses grow bored of whatever this thing may be.

This 100%.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.