[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey do you like my roids ??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-07-17 20.36.11.png (1 MB, 1192x709) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-17 20.36.11.png
1 MB, 1192x709
Hey do you like my roids ??
>>
Anybody wanna lick my asshole and sooth pain.
>>
You filthy animal. Wipe your ass better and improve your diet.
>>
>>30014998
Isnt it fascinating that some guy on end of world have recieved and opened this picture across his monitor, lighting his whole room from picture of my asshole.
World is wonderful.
And I eat good but I fucked up once and now I have them constantly
>>
>>30015037
How did you fuck up? Also, why don't you wash your butt?
>>
>>30014854
What happened, anon? Why aren't you getting the thing treated?
>>
>>30014854
You have to poke it with a needle and drain it. It's the only way to cure them once they get that big.
>>
>>30014854
what is that yellow cheesy stuff stuck in the hair around it?
>>
>Quit drinking
>Fixed my shitty diet
>Drink more water
>All roids completely gone

I'm never going back.
Soldier on OP, you'll make it one day.
>>
>>30015184
I dont know I guess I liked to hold shit in me, never liked to go to bathroom because it was dirty and ine day they poped out and it hurted like hell.
They come and go ocassionally.
I cant fucking clean all shit because there is too much hair
>>
>>30016325
>>Fixed my shitty diet

Can you elaborate? What shit were you eating and needed to give up on?
>>
>>30016573
Normally you have to balance everything.
If you lazy faggot did 5 second google search you would found out that you have to take normal ammount of fiber.

If you eat just bread, pasta and other gluten shit, you will get cloged.
You have to mix it with some nuts and vegetables to give fiber.
Eat like banana 30 min after mayor meal, eat nuts and other things, it will significantly improve your bowel movement.
>>
>eat properly, almost only vegetables with fiber
>drink mineral water with a lot of magneisum (more than the daily recommended dose)
>diarrhea for a week
>hemorrhoids still not going away

I've been literally bleeding for over 6 months out of my ass. I can feel the colon cancer already forming. I don't know if I can blame hair loss/thinning and other issues on that.
>>
>>30016698
That is problem with your diet, you try to fix it by over doing it.
Just do normal balanced diet. Stop trying to only eat vegetables, eat them in smaller quantity compared to weat and grains.
Stop this 8 glasses of water meme, that is over stressing your kidnyes.
Also big tip is squat when you shit.
I usually put toilet paper on floor in bathroom and shit, and don't strain when you shit, just let it come out naturally.
>>
>>30016375
That's scary. Luckily men are more prone to that stuff. Why don't you trim hair? Doesn't it smell bad if there is poop outside your butthole all the time?
>>
>>30017224
I did trim it now, but I will go to doctor to take care of roid with rubber band.
Apperantly it is painless and effective treatment, where it puts rubber band around roid, it dies of and fall off
>>
>>30017302
>where it puts rubber band around roid, it dies of and fall off

Oh shit that's pretty neat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.