[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any legalbots on here? > approved for a 4 week unpaid leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kasuga looking at the booty.png (369 KB, 732x407) Image search: [Google]
kasuga looking at the booty.png
369 KB, 732x407
any legalbots on here?
> approved for a 4 week unpaid leave for father's death from the higher ups
> roastie manager wants me back sooner than that because she wants to go on vacation
> sticking to what I was initially told because fuck her she doesn't even like me
> roastie is toasty
My questions are:
> if she tries to fire me, can I pursue legal action
I need my job, but I need this time off, because I'm also handling the estate now.
>>
>legal action
Can't wait till she countersues for sexual assault.
>>
File: 1467881622832.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467881622832.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>30014733

you got approved by the higher ups, they outrank her, she can't do jack shit.

let that roastie get toasty, sorry about your dad.
>>
>>30014769
> implying
we already have our resident office pervert, I'm sure she wouldn't want to waste her sexual harassment complaint on me.

>>30014798
Awesome, that's what I thought. But they're still going to threaten me thinking I don't know better. What do I say?
>>
>>30015145
Just don't pick up the phone if they call, deny deny deny if they say we told you 2 weeks or whatever
>>
>>30015168
I already picked up the phone for my coworker, I didn't tell her anything beyond the funeral date. Now that he's buried, I think they're mad because this is the time I should be using my paid bereavement, but again, I want the time off the higher up gave me. If they had it their way, I'd be back this Monday.
>>
>>30015168
No fuck this guy, answer the damn phone, MEMORIZE the email your higher ups sent you, and tell her/ them to fuck off(kindly, of course). If they keep it up complain to your higher ups that gave you the leave, and tell them that she/they are causing you emotional trauma.

Better yet, tell them to file a formal complaint against you so you can tell them to fuck off twice as effectively, and so they'll have to be cunts on-recordninstead of just over the phone.

You did absolutely nothing wrong and your boss fucking sucks.
>>
>>30015262
They aren't calling anymore since I said I was on the coming back in August, but they're gossipy, and roastie boss has been looking for an excuse to get me canned. When I get back, I think I need to remain silent while pursuing legal counsel if they try to escalate?
>>
>>30014733
Do you have any proof that it was approved? Like an email or paper? If not she would easily win any lawsuit.
>>
>>30015427
Yes, email + hand written statement from higher up.
>>
Why exactly can't she go on vacation if your not there?
>>
>>30014733
Get in writing that you have permission to leave for 4 weeks because of your father's death. Get the cunt to sign this, so you now have proof that this was all okayed.

If she tries to fire you, don't threaten that you'll sue. Try to get another person in on this conversation, like a security guard or an HR rep. This way you have witnesses to what the cunt says.

Just ask why you were terminated, if she says you're slacking off or whatever, ask for proof, which the cunt probably doesn't have. Ask her if this is because you left when your father died. If she says yes, (which is a best case scenario and may not happen unless she's a complete dumbass) make absolutely sure the witness in the room hears this.

Now you go to a lawyer, show him the document the cunt signed okaying your absence. Tell him you think the cunt fired you because you left to deal with your father's estate. Your lawyer will contact the cunt and use all his Jewish tricks to corner her into admitting wrongful termination, and if you have a witness that can verify the cunt terminated you because of your father's death, he wont have to work very hard.

tl;dr: get proof you're free to leave for 4 weeks. Get proof why she fired you. Get things documented, get witnesses, get a lawyer. Don't secretly record any conversations.
>>
>>30015932
>use all his Jewish tricks to corner her

TOP KEK LOLLLLL

MY SIDES ARE GONE ANON WEW

do what this anon says OP. Hopefully the person you get is not biased though
>>
>>30015932
This is excellent. I don't think there's anyone who would testify against her, but everything else is solid advice.
> Do I need to hire a real jew?
> I don't think my higher ups will write any more letters beyond the initial one, will I be okay?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.