[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I was in my first day of the "college" maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1467053636067.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1467053636067.png
51 KB, 657x527
So today I was in my first day of the "college" maybe call it Educational institution is more suitable.
it's a porgram that help people to be Emotional stable"(like don't quit your job fast) and also general learning in small groups. I mostly there for the DBT and the Emotional stable.
I have actually saw there legitimate fembot but most of the girls there are more of a introverted femanon/ half fembot
the men are mostly robots and some cyborgs (I am sometimes robot sometimes normie)
No chads at all nor stacies.
I was the younger there I think, I am almost 21, some are 27, 35,37 etc. and I think one is 42.
You could see that the people there are belongs there, I mean you could see they they are fucked up somehow.
Even the women were average and below, guys also average and below.(in appearance)
the learning today was free lernig from a Binder with pages, very simple math and logic.

Overall it was OK and it's from the ssocial security and I also get autisembux during the college because it 5 days a week
I feel a little weird, like I am not fully belongs.

I am feeling weird. anyone have any similar experiences?
>>
sorry for my english i am not native english speaker
>>
>>30014583
What are your other options? This program sounds cool. Never been there. Stay a while. See how it goes.
>>
>>30015019
no other options. I was NEET before for 5 months.
one more good thing about the program is that it's have employment Test to help you choose what course to take after the program.(in the same college)

of course I gonna stay for awhile
>>
>>30015115
Alright then! Dont think too far ahead. Dont cross the bridge before you get there. Short objectives are the best. Try to talk to the other robots there. Or maybe get a fembot gf.
>>
>>30014583
I could read it well enough, that sounds very nice, I wish I could go to something like that, talk to fellow robots.

It's too bad this board doesnt ever have meet ups.
>>
I wish I could sign up for a rehabilitation nuthouse. I've been a NEET for like 6 years and getting back into society on your own is really hard.
>>
Quick question OP.
In what country do you live? I'm gonna assume somewhere in western Europe.
>>
>>30014583
good luck anon, you'll make it

also go on r9k less, dont let this shitty place counteract your therapy :)
>>
>>30016165
Israel please no bully

also thanks everyone
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.