[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that you're a nice guy whether or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: AFn5gEQ.jpg (47 KB, 638x804) Image search: [Google]
AFn5gEQ.jpg
47 KB, 638x804
Friendly reminder that you're a nice guy whether or not you want to be
>>
I doubt anyone even considers me as much as nice.
>>
File: 1435094767442.png (33 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1435094767442.png
33 KB, 645x773
some girl in my class randomly touched me on the arm once when speaking to me so i got the opposite of that pic
>>
>>30014329
Nah, high school crush told me once I'm too difficult, said I should be more malleable. Bitch. Never looked me in the eyes, Pic related.
>>
>>30014329
I never got the joke. What is being implied here? That nice guys are chickens?
>>
>>30014569
Where is the pic
>>
>>30015615
>nice guys are chickens
I didn't even think of that, interesting interpretation. I thought it implies, that "nice guys" tend to be more beta and less masculine, so their hands are on average smaller and skinnier.
>>
>>30015661
And paler
>>
>>30015661
Probably more about the fact that it looks kinda creepy and awkward.
>>
>>30015642
Chickened out and deleted it
>>
I never actually had any female friends so I never even got the chance to be a "nice guy"
>>
>>30014329
Thanks anon! I think you're nice too :)
>>
>>30015615
Nice guys aren't going to assertively grab them, but instead have only enough courage to just barely touch them. Think of it like a dead fish handshake but in a different context.
>>
>>30015615
>>30015661
>>30016085
No offense, but man, some of you guys are dumb, It's obvious that the pic is implying that "nice guys" are hideous creeps
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.