[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go to pizza place to order pasta >waiting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: gNT7hEJ.png (18 KB, 692x638) Image search: [Google]
gNT7hEJ.png
18 KB, 692x638
>be me
>go to pizza place to order pasta
>waiting in line
>8/10 qt at the register
>ohgod.jpg
>i get to the front of the line
>hiwhatcanigetyou.png
>i order my pasta
>anxious as hell but everything's going fine so far
>she asks: "Do you want red sauce or white sauce?"
>i try to be funny: "Well, what IS the white sauce, right?"
>she just stares at me and says: "What?"
>damagecontrol.jpg
>i say: "I mean, is it like, vanilla or something? Maybe I'll have some on my cookie if it is."
>she just looks at me confused
>this place doesn't even sell cookies
>people are in line behind me ohmygodwhatamisaying
>she says: "erm, no, it's alfredo sauce. I don't think you want that on a cookie."
>at this point I'm bright red and want to get this over with
>i say: "hahaha I'm just kidding, red sauce please."
>i pay for my pasta and get the hell away from the register
>while i'm waiting for my food, I hear the next guy in like talking to her and laughing
>mfw

So should I just cut the bullshit and do it, /r9k/?
>>
If you didnt put emphasis on the IS, you'd be fine
>>
If you're referring to going back there finding that girl and asserting your masculinity effectively attracting her so you can have sax and finally stop going on to this gay ass board then yes by all means
>>
>>30014283
Nah, don't worry about it. I was called a "creepy weirdo" by ignoring some 14 yo girl selling chocolate bars. Who cares.
>>
>>30014283
>8/10
Cmon anon, clearly this bitch couldnt handle you. She was the fucking autistic one. Its not your fault she didnt take the hint, only a 10/10 qt3.14 would have known the secret phrase meaning you want her to blow you behind the store. Kinda dissapointed in you for settling on an 8, m8. Youre losing your game, better step it up
>>
>So should I just cut the bullshit and do it, /r9k/?
Relax? Yeah. Relax, man. You made a joke. It wasn't funny. That's it.
NEXT
>>
>>30014283
>Tory about pasta and embarrassment
>No mention of spaghetti falling out of pocket

I am disappoint OP.

(but lol good story nonetheless)
>>
We all do things we regret. At least it isn't on the Internet forever. I've spent all morning trying to delete records associated with my name to no avail.
The government is watching me.
>>
>>30014420
at least you get dank gets, blaze it faggot lmao
>>
>>30014311
I know, I just sperged the fuck out and wanted to make her laugh.

>>30014360
actually she was more like a 7 or 7.5/10, I just didn't want to seem like I was settling

>>30014403
goddamnit you're right, now I really fucked up :^(
>>
>>30014360
>only a 10/10 qt3.14 would have known the secret phrase
She knew the phrase all right, she would've flirted & joked back if he looked like Chad.,
>>
>>30014477
dub dubs speaks only truth
>>
Well, OP, you learned something. Don't make jokes about pizza sauces and you'll do better in the future.
>>
>>30014283
how dare you speak to a woman

sexist pig
>>
>>30014462
Only normies take mind-altering drugs. You're offering yourself on a silver platter to psychiatrysts.
>>
Can someone explain me the joke?
>What IS the white sauce, right?
Is that even proper english?
>>
>>30014631
did you drop out of high school or something?

>it was a bad cum joke
>>
File: 1463753980605.jpg (97 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1463753980605.jpg
97 KB, 792x558
You literally bought a pasta so you could spill it
kek
>>
>>30014641
I know that it refer to cum but its like its not even a joke.
>>
>trying to impress some minimum wage roastie

haha you deserve it
>>
Thats not even that bad, mate.
You probably just startled her with your weird emphasize on the it.
If she had any social skills (wich she should have since she is a basic wagecuck bitch)
she would just laugh a little or something.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.