[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no social media >No friends >NEET >Only human interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1462816861232.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1462816861232.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
>no social media
>No friends
>NEET
>Only human interaction is with my parents
>No fashionable clothes
>Too poor to buy anything good for myself
>Haven't been outside in months
>No qualifications beyond GCSE's

Okay, normalfags, give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't hang myself?

>Inb4 muh family
Fuck off.
>>
Only you can make yourself happy, not others.
>>
bruh get a job that looks funny. go to a thrift store and get weird. smoke weed every now and then. theres cooler way to kill yourself than hanging. bring the world down with you baby
>>
>>30014187
>ONE good reason why I shouldn't hang myself
you botch the suicide and end up as a veegtal in a wheelchair for 50 years.
>>
Get a job you retard
>>
>>30014234
This. Make sure your end is violent as possible to ensure that you actually die. Don't fuck it up, op
>>
>>30014244
>>30014215
>>30014211
>Get a job

Do you really believe that getting a fucking wagecuck tier job will bring me happiness? It won't

I'm miserable as I am but I'll be even more so if I have to wake up at 6 am everyday and interact with normies all day.
>>
God damn, just kill yourself already you pussy. Give a reason why you haven't killed yourself yet
>>
>>30014288
>I'm miserable as I am but I'll be even more so if I have to wake up at 6 am everyday and interact with normies all day.
You don't think everyone else hates their job? What makes you so special, princess?
>>
lol
>fashionable clothes
It's a fucking meme dude, I wear 1 tone color shirts every day of the year only when i go tripping i wear a different shirt.
I've also been wearing the same 3 pairs of jeans for 3 years and the last time I washed was the beginning of the year
>>
>>30014288
>if I have to wake up at 6 am everyday and interact with normies all day.
First world problem as fuck. Go kill yourself you weak ass bitch
>>
Do suicide anon but make it big. Take people with you. Try to suicide bomb or some shit. Or just hijack a plane and crash it.
>>
>>30014288
>I'm miserable as I am but I'll be even more so if I have to wake up at 6 am everyday and interact with normies all day.

>implying every job is 8-4 and requires you to to talk to people all day
>>
>>30014187
>>No fashionable clothes
Just get a fedora m8
>>
>>30014389
and one of those long jackets
>>
Just be yourself mate, it's not hard
>>
>>30014476
Fingerless gloves are all the rage nowadays as well. So get those.
>>
>>30014349
>everyone else hates it
>you cant dislike something because other people do it too

G L O B A L I S T C U C K
L
O
B
A
L
I
S
T
>>
>>30014288
Have you tried doing anything different with your life you complete faggot. How about get a job,find q hobbie you can profit off of, or just kys because from what I'm reading you seem like a piece of shit that doesn't want to change yet complains about his life
>>
>>30014495
get a tshirt with an anime character on it, too
>>
>>30014187
>Okay, normalfags, give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't hang myself?
You do realize that you can, y'know, improve yourself, right?
>>
>>30014374
literally check your privilege, the post
>>
>>30014187
Don't worry anon, your waifu still loves you.

But seriously, get some magnesium pills.
>>
>>30014571
literally "i'm too too stupid to leave the house", the post
>>
>>30014555
>>30014538
>Improve yourself

I work out and eat healthy if you can consider that improving myself.

I still feel depressed and useless all the time. Getting a hobby wouldn't magically make me happy either.
>>
>>30014613
>useless
Then get fucking job you tard
>>
>>30014656
Why though? I'll feel even worse than I do now and only for monetary gain.
>>
>>30014613
>no social media
It's easy to get social media.

>No friends
Partake in activities that involve other human beans.

>NEET
Get a job or enroll in education.

>Only human interaction is with my parents
Partake in activities/hobbies that involve other human beans.

>No fashionable clothes
>Too poor to buy anything good for myself
Get job, now you can afford to buy something good for yourself.

>Haven't been outside in months
Just step outside.

>No qualifications beyond GCSE's
Enroll in education.

There you go.
>>
>>30014664
Half of your "problems" can be resolved if you get a job and make money
>>
>>30014288
Then just kys fucking faggot
>>
Not a normalfag, but you could at least try joining the military, then suicide once you get discharged for being too much of a sperg like what happened to me.
>>
>>30014187
You can't tie a noose.
>>
There is none. Yet we still here.
>>
>>30014187
Just go to college bro, it will fix your life. Worked for me.
>>
File: 5wut.png (275 KB, 607x401) Image search: [Google]
5wut.png
275 KB, 607x401
>tfw 27 and haven't had a real job just field work and a little stint at a warehouse that I had to give up because my arthritis
>looking for a job but it's almost impossible because no references or friends
>haven't had a friend in over a decade
>social skills are non existent
>it's tough to talk because I haven't had a conversation with someone in a long long time
>in a perpetual state of apathy
>feel stuck and hopeless
>never had a gf
>want a gf but look in the mirror and don't want one anymore
>body too broken for manual labor
>mind too broken for school because the depression hits hard when I go to Community college
I'm a total mess and I don't know where to start. Anyone here ever overcome something like this?
>>
>>30014845
Try getting a job at walmart
>>
>>30014913

As soon as I'm in a job, I think about how my legs hurt and I want to go home.

School is the same way, tough I endured failing classes for a few years.

I got the bux eventually. Feels good being a failure and still getting by.
>>
File: hermit.jpg (189 KB, 826x1024) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
189 KB, 826x1024
>>30015014
Don't listen do them. The only thing you change by climbing up is giving yourself a higher place to fall from. Like a hobby that after investing so much time you realize you're never gonna be good at. Like a job that you were first excited that then brings you nothing but boredom and fatigue, you know that feeling. Human sense of happiness in itself is merely a sum of numerous chemical factors, all you can do by striving to achieve it is lose the sense of stability. Why would you need money anyway? You have a working internet connection at your disposal. Why would you need more than the vast amount of media you would never be able to wholly consume? What things would you buy anyway? What makes people who have those things objectively better than you? You know the answer -- nothing. There can't be anything worse than deluding yourself with such ridiculous notions such as self-worth. We are primal animals, monkeys that came down from the trees. People who you are jealous of don't even have sufficient courage to admit this fact. The simple idea is so horrifying to their minds, they can't even seem to be able to entertain it. You should stay the way you are. There is nothing to gain, so it's not worth trying.
>>
>>30014288
get a job in a warehouse, minimal interaction with normies+it's like gym where they pay you
>>
>>30015014
Take some pain meds
>>
>>30014187
get a job you fucking loser

1. you will move around and have things to do, goals to work towards. do you like videogames? do you enjoy chasing after goals? are you let down because everybody shits on you and calls you a loser for playing them? work is no different, instead of pretty lights and narratives you don't get shat on for doing them (you will get shat on, probably. but not BECAUSE you are doing them)

2. i bet you aren't even ugly fucking chad neetcock

if you have money then you can buy delicious food, games, music, whatever you want, then you can talk about having things to live for.
>>
>5'10
>bald

I've just given up, no point in trying in life when a woman will never like you
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.