[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women care about their partner's sexual pleasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1287284872460.gif (1 MB, 516x388) Image search: [Google]
1287284872460.gif
1 MB, 516x388
Why don't women care about their partner's sexual pleasure during sex the way men do? It seems like for men the biggest aspect of sex is making the girl feel good/cum, while for women it's just lying there and being pleasured. You'll never see a girl brag about how hard they made a guy cum.
>>
That's because it's not hard at all to make a man cum
>>
File: vitas.png (267 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
vitas.png
267 KB, 480x442
i don't care for women's sexual pleasure. i get my nut and get out
>>
Well, they care for the alphas. Like, a lot. They enjoy being degraded and used for this too.

But also, let's be honest making a guy come is much easier. But it's true, they don't generally care how much pleasure he gets (unless he's alpha enough).
>>
They don't have to care. Sometimes it gets them off somehow (yeah, alphas...). But otherwise, it's not expected of them and they don't care.

Also girls are cuter when they feel pleasure.

And men get validation from doing it.
>>
File: 1461469181263.jpg (79 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
1461469181263.jpg
79 KB, 900x598
>>30014093
I don't care, it's not like I'm ever going to have sex.
>>
>>30014093
Because they're selfish and evil. Come on, OP, you should know this already.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
Just gotta find the right girls famalam

>mfw getting the succ as i browse the chans
>>
Generally men are pretty easy to get off. But if a woman can't get a guy off I think it bothers her much more than a man not being able to get the woman off.
>>
>>30015075
>get off
Huhh you know there's more to it than that right? You can make your partner feel a lot of pleasure before actually getting them off. Orgasm is just one part of sex. But it is harder to please women AT ALL clearly. There needs to be more of a build up to it (and it's not completely a bad thing in some way).
>>
>>30015075
>But if a woman can't get a guy off I think it bothers her much more

Pretty sure it doesn't bother them at all.
>>
>>30014093
Girls brag about it all the time, virgin.
>>
I've noticed girls like to brag more about their cocksucking ability than actual fucking
>>
>>30014245
>>30014170
>le alpha meme
You niggas need to kill yourselves
>>
>>30014093
I am pretty sure all the "he doesn't know what a clit is" meme is a meme for a reason. men don't know how to pleasure women more than the other way around, most of them are just like >>30014134
>>
>>30015748
Even knowing where it is it's not like it seems so easy to work with. I've read about it and let's be honest desu senpai I don't think I would do so good. I guess effort is appreciated anyway though.
>>
>>30014093
Are you retarded? If she's actually attracted to you she'll do almost anything for your pleasure. It's actually a pretty good way to tell when a relationship is dying.
>>
>>30015937
>If she's actually attracted to you
Well, shit...
>>
>>30015937
No, she'll do anything if she thinks she'll get something out of it.
>>
>>30016045
Oh she'll get something out of it alright.
>>
>>30016110
>a-anon, how do I know when I'm done?
>oh don't worry about it, you'll know... you'll know.
>>
File: to-catch-a-predator.jpg (25 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
to-catch-a-predator.jpg
25 KB, 500x750
>>30016136
Sounds awfully suspicious.
Stop having these thoughts you freaks.
>>
>>30016110
No, cum is not what they want out of it.
>>
>>30016466
HUH. I meant appreciation and intimacy, you creep.
>>
>>30016536
Yes, I'm sure the reason women let Chad facefuck them is because he "appreciates" them afterward and not because it keeps him and more importantly his money and social status around.
>>
>>30015075
uh, no. A man is insanely insecure about being unable to get her off, even if he isn't open about it.
>>
>>30014093
My girlfriend can spend a good hour just getting me off. Maybe your just ugly as fuck and no one wants to touch you.
>>
>>30016582
There's that. But it's not even just that. Women get into submissive mode with Chads, they actually like doing it. It's like all that BDSM stuff. People can be into that...
>>
>>30015550
That's because fucking doesn't require any skill
>>
File: drive by on some niggas.jpg (330 KB, 2030x1314) Image search: [Google]
drive by on some niggas.jpg
330 KB, 2030x1314
>>30014093
They do brag about being good at blowjobbies they give to chads. I know because I became one of those male orbiter friends who they don't even see as a sexual being (or consider secretly gay) and they don't care about being considered a slut by.
>>
>>30018719
This is the fucking worst. Don't they know what they're doing? I bet they do. They always know.
>>
>>30014093
my ex always tried to make me cum first. she would giggle while she swallowed. i miss that.
>>
>>30019235
she'll never love you again.
>>
>>30019282
I took her virginity. Ill always be in her head no matter what. but I dont want her love. She and her family are just, generally trashy people. Id be perfectly fine with never seeing her again. Nice try though anon.

Although she was/is very attractive, and I wouldnt hesitate to fug again
>>
>>30019355
I dated a trashgirl once for like 2 years, I agree. would love to get more succ if the opportunity came up. Her family was a bunch of french hillbillies and they didn't like me because they thought I was too proper and arrogant.
>>
>>30019419
haha dude her family worshipped me because im smarter than the average bear and i could play along with Jeopardy on tv. Her and i were on and off for over 2 years too.. pics?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.