[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it bother you more when Chad sleeps with Stacy or when he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: bowtietwo1.png (112 KB, 1296x740) Image search: [Google]
bowtietwo1.png
112 KB, 1296x740
Does it bother you more when Chad sleeps with Stacy or when he sleeps with the cute but nerdy girl?
>>
>>30014000

why would it bother me i have my sex doll waifu
>>
""nerdy"" girls. Nice girls in general I'd say. BY FAR.

That's why I hate Chad. He gets so much attention from ALL the girls. And those fucking Stacys won't even keep them busy for some reason.
>>
Tbh I don't care about Stacys, because society overrates looks most Stacys are dumbshit and their only purpuse in life is to pump.

It hurts me that a interesting gril falls for Chad, chads are the same as staceys so they have small intellectual value.

The proof you got from this is that deep inside Staceys and Nerdy grils are the same, they have the same purpose the difference is the latter bait more thirsty betas into orbit and keep them incase they don't get any Chad.
>>
He gets both though.
>>
Actually, I dislike it more when chads get with stacies, and that's because I like stacies more as people.

I mean, they are stupid and vacuous but stacies never bullied me in school. I don't know how often this happens. The less popular girls were meaner to me.
>>
In my experience Stacies just tend to ignore everyone who isn't Chad, but they're not mean to anyone.
>>
>>30014101
This.

It just drills it home how fucking dispensable I am. I could try my hardest to get with an average girl and a Chad could come along any moment, woo her with a few words and I'm not even in the picture any more.
>>
>>30014383
That doesn't happen you fucking moron. Except in robot cuck fantasies.
>>
>>30014000
Cute nerdy girl because that boosts her fucking expectations sky high and while Chad only fucked her once for teh lulz, she'll only want Chad from now on because she thinks that if she got it once she DESERVES a better man.
>>
>>30014421
Huh, guess it was all a bad dream then.
>>
>>30014474
Oh man.. that too.

There's something about women. They have a biological drive to mate with the strongest mate possible, even if they have to share him with other women. If they already have security, this often takes over. Even if they're nice girls, they obsess over the popular guys. Whereas men are biologically driven to get their own girl and protect her during pregnancy, etc.

Robots are screwed. And I hate Chad so much...
>>
>>30014831
Which is the sole reason as to why the sexual freedom has ruined many mens' lives. It's a fucking nightmare for us average or slightly below average guys.

Those girls literally get to the point where they'd prefer to stay alone and shove away normal guys or robots and just wait their entire life for a Chad who never comes, and eventually those girls end up as crazy cat women who get old completely alone.
>>
>>30014831
I've been cyber stalking this one guy everyone thought was creepy/a loser for years. He's primo husband material. I can't not think about him, even though I haven't seen him in ages. Where do I fit in all this?
>>
>>30014831
Chad genocide when!? It wouldn't even help though. Chads are whatever the top tier males are. Women would readjust their perceptions and build a new hierarchy. There would be new Chads. The wild ride never ends.
>>
>>30014000
I'm now here in that picture
I don't care. Chad can fuck whoever he wants same with Stacey, it doesn't affect my life save for welfare but I hose to be a neet so I don't have to give them a Penny
>>
>>30015328
Like you would apply for selective breeding after the great beta uprising. Don't worry, it wouldn't be weird. Just have lots of babies with anyone you choose.
>>
>>30014301

This is often true. Unless they have an actual personality disorder, Stacies have no reason to fuck with you. They're not insecure and they don't need to beat someone else up to avoid being at the bottom of the food chain. Sort of like that episode of Hell on Wheels where the Irish guy is lynching the nigger and he's like "We Irish aren't the niggers anymore" or whatever.

Also everyone is nice to them so Stacies are usually kind of sheltered in a certain way, depending on where they live, and don't have to be cunts. People are more likely to be mean to ugly girls and so they become bitter cunts like most of /r9k/ and then make fun of wizards because they hate themselves.
>>
>>30015346
>Chad genocide when!?
It's called a "world war" and it's probably not gonna happen too soon despite all the tensions.
>>
>>30014527
I'm ready to wake up anon, any moment now
>>
>>30015379
I only want him or guys who look like him
>>
>>30015388
I don't believe that meme. It's not all the Chads that go to war and die. The Chads are often well off (they're often privileged in many ways (not just genetics)). Many don't go or avoid dangerous posts. And it's not like there are SO many casualties either. Now even in the world wars. And soldiers die somewhat randomly, alphas and betas. And I don't see why the strong would die more. The brave might though... But commanders know how valuable the strong are. They try to save them for when they need them. It's betas to send to the meat grinders.
>>
chad having sex with sluts doesn't bother me
>>
File: 1430055300880.jpg (125 KB, 792x684) Image search: [Google]
1430055300880.jpg
125 KB, 792x684
>>30014383
Honestly the absolutely worst part of this is the feeling of being worse. I'm always the worse guy. And I'm never really good enough. No matter what I do. No matter how I improve myself. I'm never even considered by girls. They will never look at me and subconsciously think that "this guy is cute i wish he'd talk to me". They'll never imagine life together with you. Not a single girl.
>>
>>30015454
I'm one of those guys whose health won't allow me to go to a war, especially not the front line.
>>
>>30014000
it bothers me when he has one night stands with girls in my league because it inflates their already overinflated egos even more
>>
>>30015706
I guess you could still do your part by testing dangerous drugs, or weapons, or vehicles, etc. Get the same random chance of dying like those in the war. And gain your citizenship.
>Would you like to know more?

I get it though. But war also purges a lot of those in-between weak and strong, so it kind of make up for it. Or maybe not. Anyway, it's not a large effect. "All the good men went to war and died" is absolute nonsense. A smallish percentage of the soldiers died. And they weren't all Chads (they're probably underrepresented even).
>>
He can fuck Stacy all he wants, that's what she's there for. When he fucks a cute but nerdy girl it's a pain because there's the hope that that girl is more than just another vacuous, hedonistic slut, but that hope is shattered if she will do anything just to for Chad's attention.
>>
>>30014000
The nerdy girl tbqh

Also the fact that chad is basically polygamous and fucks a different girl every week while I get nothing

Shit makes my blood boil
>>
>>30014132
>interesting girl

>Implying that such a thing exists
>>
>>30014000
Neither. What bothers me is the beta giving both of the girls an artificial sense of value by throwing off supply and demand, with the consequential effect on personality.

t. no interest in irl sex.
>>
File: sRsb0xQ.gif (115 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
sRsb0xQ.gif
115 KB, 500x361
>>30014474
This
>Be 17 in high school
>Have a crush on gril
>Average looking and slightly overweight, bullied a lot by Stacys
>Is in a relationship with a guy like myself
>Most popular Chad in school takes an 'interest' in her
>She breaks up with her boyfriend to be with Chad
>Chad fucks and dumps her
>Gril is upset
>Being the beta faggot I am, I comfort her
>Think I have a chance and ask her out
>"Sorry you're not the type I go for anymore etc etc."

Fastforward 6 years...
>Gril is in a relationship with some rich gym buff Chad
>She's an office manager and has a three year old son (from a previous relationship with a Chad)
>Still pretty average looking
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.