[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blog-boy-text-in-class.jpg (64 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
blog-boy-text-in-class.jpg
64 KB, 460x345
>I was 14
>Started messaging a 9/10 girl I knew from middle school.
>Made friends with her, she liked texting me
>Had crush on her
>Stopped sending her messages after a year when my 15 year old brain told me, "You can't fall in love with someone you don't physically meet. Long distance is only a meme."
>After all these years, as an adult just realized I could have made progress with her.
>See her on Facebook with Chad...haven't had contact with her for years, now.
>Now I am an adult, hugless kissless virgin who barely steps out of home.
>>
Oh shit...my thread is rapidly descending the bump order.
>>
>>30013872
>After all these years, as an adult just realized I could have made progress with her.
this is just your mind playing tricks on you anon
>>
>>30013954
You sure...? We were just kids at that time, I could've at least ended up asking her out or something. I recall being fairly sociable as a boy.
>>
>>30013872
I was in HS from 99 to 03'.
Alot of kids didn't have cell phones then.
It's nauseating knowing that now at 31, these little shits have better phones than my government obomber phone.
>>
If that's the only chance you ever had, you never really had a chance.
>>
>>30014096
You have a point there...
original, i insist.
>>
>>30014096
Actually I had another chance a few months ago...but gave it up because of some recent shit that was going on my life, and didn't have the self confidence to proceed to date someone due to that.
>>
>>30013988
>government obomber phone.

what the fuck are you talking about, old man?
>>
Rate my autism (It was painful to write this)

>be me, get obsessive over certain things
>go through phases, this one was on being one of the "cool kids"
>constantly compare how many friends I have to how many other people have
>get extremely butt hurt if I don't get invited out when other people have, even if I don't want to go at all
>asked friends if they thought I was popular an abnormal amount (about 3 days a week)
>asked best friend to rate how popular I was on a scale of A to E about twice a week
>pissed him off by asking him this so much
>get absolutely triggered/defensive if he said that I was a B- when I was a B a few days ago

Why was I so autistic?
>>
>>30014168
where the fuck do you live where you dont know what an o b a m a p h o n e is
>>
>>30014368
In a country that's actually free.
>>
File: DARK DREAMS.jpg (187 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DARK DREAMS.jpg
187 KB, 1024x768
>middle school
>be friends with alpha jocks
>they do gay shit all the time
>closetfag/trap in progress by 8th grade
>fall out with them
>high school comes around
>stepping it up, start wearing dresses and leggings on occasion
>former jock friends start calling me a faggot
>continues, weeks of taunting
>especially bad in gym class because I took advanced gym for an easy grade
>eventually snap
>"How can you call me a faggot when I've seen you suck dick!"
>he and friends beat me up
>tell other people he messes around with guys
>no one cares or no one believes me, can't tell
>his gf stays with him
>graduate sad as fuck, delete all contacts from my phone
And now I'm a couple states away and never plan on going back.
>>
>2008
>junior year in high school
>third year on sports teams because I was a huge tomboy
>ask guy out who I was kinda crushing on
>without hesitating he said "you're TOO FIT" and turned me down
>for the remainder of high school I was self conscious as all hell because I wondered if I was butch looking

Its only now that I realize how stupid that was to be worried about being fit. its not like I was body builder ultra strong. I was just well toned, and seeing as how many of my classmates got fat as shit in the six years since graduation I cant help but feel proud that I've stayed fit while others just stopped caring.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.