[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw so autistic a girl thought I was some sort of tough guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Frog-Meme-11.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Frog-Meme-11.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>tfw so autistic a girl thought I was some sort of tough guy that had been to prison
>tfw got laid because of it
>tfw she cheated on her boyfriend who actually had been to prison
>>
>>30013808
NOTICE ME R9K
>>
>>30013969
>TFW Nobody replies to my thread
Why live robros?
>>
This thread failed, just like everything i try to do in life

Fucking kill me
>>
>>30015068
>>30013969
because whether or not it's true, it's still shitty b8 which no one is biting
>>
>>30013808
Is this real senpai???
If so show us a pic of what the girl looked like
Yccyjhfdyjcjc
>>
>>30015086
rip my lil nigga. your thread sucks
>>
>>30015098
Real OP here. I should start using tripcodes when I post a thread. She was nice. She was a drug user but didn't look like one. She had this really classy look when she was done up.
>>
Something similar to this happened with me in one of my classes. A 31-year-old Latina classmate of mine would talk with me, and eventually started getting flirty with me, saying that I was really mature and the only guy she saw in the class as a "real man" even though I was only 22 - all the other students seemed like kids to her.

What she didn't realize was that the reason I seemed so "mature" was because I was constantly on edge trying to monitor and filter every single thing I said so that I didn't say anything "weird". I didn't keep in touch with her after that because I preferred that she kept thinking that instead of getting to know me better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.